• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNC Chapel Hill

S. Knight

Smash Rookie
Hey guys/girls, I just transferred from ECU to UNC-CH and I'm looking for an active Smash Bros community here on campus. I play Melee, Brawl, and Project M- but any combination of those (even if it's just one of them) would be great.

If you're at UNC Chapel Hill and you like Smash Bros, regardless of the size and commitment level of your Smash community (or if you're just one male/female) go ahead and post on this thread, introducing yourself and letting me know what the deal is.

Looking forward to meeting you guys,
Julian

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
There was actually a tournament there this past Saturday. Sounds like there will be another next month. If nothing else that should be a good way to meet up with a lot of the local community.

I'm not really around UNC, but it seems like there are plenty of Smashers in the area. Try checking out groups like this, since a lot of NC is more likely to respond there.

Top Bottom