• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

un-RIP mario.

n0ne

Smash Ace
hey guys. Im back. Havent forgotten about u guys but expect to see more mario from me soon. Somebody post some new mario shiz i wanna see what u guys up to

GeZ

Smash Lord
A Rookie posted this **** pretty recently, which is cool
And Schmooblidon posted this gif with some sweet tech in it
So that's a good start, yeah?

a rookie

Smash Ace
hey guys. Im back. Havent forgotten about u guys but expect to see more mario from me soon. Somebody post some new mario shiz i wanna see what u guys up to
You've been to busy destroying Canada, so all is forgiven.

A Rookie posted this **** pretty recently, which is cool
And Schmooblidon posted this gif with some sweet tech in it
So that's a good start, yeah?
Gosh damn, lol. That's the dream combo at 0% <333

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
you going to evo? we should play a bit, your decision making is so much different than mine lmaoooo its pretty refreshing XD

I've never seen a mario ganon mu where there is just zero respect to the ganon's spacing. Although if I recall right you played this MU a bit before you moved to Canada right? Or maybe you were just the one playing ganon?

n0ne

Smash Ace
you going to evo? we should play a bit, your decision making is so much different than mine lmaoooo its pretty refreshing XD

I've never seen a mario ganon mu where there is just zero respect to the ganon's spacing. Although if I recall right you played this MU a bit before you moved to Canada right? Or maybe you were just the one playing ganon?
yea, i used to play it alot. Also play ganon so i know him inside out. Basically using a luigi style while covering vuln spots with cape and keeping everything unpredictable so i can abuse a lot of stuff

yea sure, its my first time to a tourney as big as evo, since tbh4 at least but memorize my face and talk to me if u see me? Im not familiar with smasher faces quite yet but yea just holler and we can play if there are actually setups available

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
yea, i used to play it alot. Also play ganon so i know him inside out. Basically using a luigi style while covering vuln spots with cape and keeping everything unpredictable so i can abuse a lot of stuff

yea sure, its my first time to a tourney as big as evo, since tbh4 at least but memorize my face and talk to me if u see me? Im not familiar with smasher faces quite yet but yea just holler and we can play if there are actually setups available
ill fb friend you in a bit. i have never thought of using a luigi type style to the matchup.

GeZ

Smash Lord
what do you guys even mean when you say a Luigi type style? I'm not good enough to pick this stuff out yet.

Wreckarooni

Smash Apprentice
what do you guys even mean when you say a Luigi type style? I'm not good enough to pick this stuff out yet.
I think they mean to find a way inside your opponent and then smother them with the Mario Bros fast short SAF aerials and attacks. Mario's Bair and Uair can pretty much combo into themselves and he can throw them out many times in a FH, DJ, AC'ed and SH'ed plus he has the mobility to follow up right after he confirms one aerial with another (same for U-tilt on the ground).

Ganon is super susceptible to this smothering since he's just floaty enough and hes a massive target.

Last edited:
Top Bottom