• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

International Umebura Japan Major 2017

Umebura Japan Major 2017
Posted by Wa!Fu M.
Oota City Industrial Plaza PiO, Large exhibition hall
Saturday, May 6, 2017 - 09:00 AM
Until: Sunday, May 7, 2017 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Asia/Tokyo)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Asia/Tokyo

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Wa!Fu M.

Smash Rookie
I am new in this forum so I am not sure whether I can share this on the webpage (because I do not own any of the copyrights for this tournament), however my intention is just to make this tournament public to foreigners who are currently living/visiting Japan in the next month (May). As the official site suggests, this is the first tierA tournament to be held outside of the USA and the best part is that also welcomes foreigners, reason why website also has an English version for foreigners. I know sometimes language barrier does not let us know about this kind of events but for the same reason I think it is better to share with others who have the same passion. Let's show what western side is made of!

For further information check official website in English: http://piosuma.blog.jp/archives/69918219.html
(for sharing purposes only)

Top Bottom