• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Umebura 9 [Tokyo, Japan] ~ 200 entrants!!!

keninblack

Smash Cadet
Any gameplay videos? Would love to watch a recorded stream or cam videos if available. Really diverse top 8! :)

juddy96

Smash Lord
@ keninblack keninblack : Yes, there are! Shi-Gaming has started to upload them on their Youtube channel 30 minutes ago. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpu15uRsvI2opP78cdslj3A

@ Luigi player Luigi player : I believe he abandonned Bowser and switched to Palutena. However, it's possible he used another character this tournament, too.
I watched one match where he used Bowser game 1 but had to switch to Palutena because DHD is such a bad matchup for Bowser. It's entirely possible that Coral used Bowser later on.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Interesting! Thank you for the results. I had a feeling people were wrong about ZSS. She's still really powerful! Megaman is really good too me too, so there's no surprise to see him place so high.

Djent

Smash Champion
So Choco lost in winners' 8ths...to Kakera? Am I reading the bracket right?

Impressive losers' bracket run. It's why I prefer when JP runs double-elim.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
i was able to view the videos fine yesterday but am unable to today - is anyone else having this problem?

Top Bottom