• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Umebura 10 | Tokyo, Japan | 186 entrants

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Do the shi-gaming streams ever appear on the streams list on the right side of the front page? I'm sure shi_gaming would get a lot more exposure if they did show up there.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Diddy or Sheik didn't take 1st place? I think I wanna move to Japan now

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm not actually sure why they patched the game in the first place. I would've understood had it only been bugfixes. Now it's gonna be a slippery-slop kind of situation. Just watch Nintendo nerfing Diddy Kong next time only to have people realize what stupid characters Sonic and Yoshi are.

:059:

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
I'm not actually sure why they patched the game in the first place. I would've understood had it only been bugfixes. Now it's gonna be a slippery-slop kind of situation. Just watch Nintendo nerfing Diddy Kong next time only to have people realize what stupid characters Sonic and Yoshi are.

What about the patch after that patch? Then things should settle down a little bit? I hope they randomly overbuff characters again like they did with Ike. That'd be fun, I want them to do so with some weird char no one uses like Wii Fit Trainer.

Last edited:

Luigi player

Smash Master
Nice results. Earth and Hinata repping these "unusual"/"newfound" characters!
Diddy dun even need nerfs. He's just a noob-buster. :)

Ayuha

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm the TO of Umebura !
5th place is not Gakuto (Ness), but it's Octo (Sonic).

And Nietono has got sponsored by DetonatioN now. http://team-detonation.net/
So he's "DtN | Nietono" to be exact.

Last edited:

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Just realized Hinata actually beat Rain in winners. Interesting.

Xiao-Xiao

Smash Journeyman
I'm like 75 percent sure Hinata is Daiki but I could be wrong. Also read that Nietono might be dropping post-patch Greninja for Sheik/Fox.

Xiao-Xiao

Smash Journeyman
Ouch. Hopefully the random nerfs to Pacman arent affecting his performance too much. I hope he can bounce back and make a strong showing at Apex. Also thanks for the correction. I just assumed since Daiki uses Pikachu and the Hinata tag occasionally. Im interested in this new player even more now lol

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The videos of the tournament are on youtube now. Maybe you can recognize Hinata's tag on his 3DS.

BSP

Smash Legend
The videos of the tournament are on youtube now. Maybe you can recognize Hinata's tag on his 3DS.

Channel link?

Yeah, I saw that Abadango got 49th. I wonder what happened in the match, because he usually places much higher.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah I didnt see it in the results either, but I see his name in the recently uploaded videos along with a diddy kong.
Those are from a different tournament where Edge got 2nd to Gomamugitya's Lucario. It was Single Elimination.

Top Bottom