• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultra Happy WHOBO 3 Tree

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So who's going to this?
So far from Yoshi's over Skype The list I know of so far is this-

Slush
Poltergust
Hadesblade (Maybe)
YoshSSB
Z'zgashi
rel12
Depster
alejandro9561

Probably missed some but If I did, Post it here... And so we all can atleast meet moar Yoshi brethren.
Also about those rave parties, Depending on the Circumstances I might go to those for the Techno and to kill time during the night.

Also was thinking that during WHOBO 3 we get a group picture of all the Yoshi mains there, Who shall offer to do so with their $70 camera?

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Heh, I've met Bwett, Polt, and you Slush after 2 years of play. It'd be nice to meet some others.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I've met no one, and now I can actually meet another yoshi :awesome:

Sharky

Smash Master
I've met shiri silent beast, deltacod, airborne, and mx.

...and it'll stay that way cause I won't be there =P

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
It's cool that WHOBO is during Spring Break and all, but as it turns out, my breaks up here don't correspond with those of you silly Americans. And it's really far away (like literally every national series that isn't Genesis :x). So, until further notice, it looks like Wadlet is still going to be the only Yoshi I've met IRL for a while. =3

:005:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Try to make it! Imagine if we could get like, 10 yoshi's at WHOBO, too good

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
It's cool that WHOBO is during Spring Break and all, but as it turns out, my breaks up here don't correspond with those of you silly Americans. And it's really far away (like literally every national series that isn't Genesis :x). So, until further notice, it looks like Wadlet is still going to be the only Yoshi I've met IRL for a while. =3

:005:
Haven't you met Dr. Robotnic?

Sharky

Smash Master
I think it would be best to just give scatz some space, rather than bug him about it now. I personally hope everything works out for the best from here onward, though admittedly he's got a long road ahead of him. :(

scatz if you need anything we're here for you, remember that.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Dat Raves, Must attend. And maybe suggest my favorite techno moosic.
Aside from that, also interested in this accident or something that disabled Scatz to be unable to go too WHOBO 3.

:320:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
BIG NEWS!!!!!! Planet Zero is offering 1000$ pot bonus if 150 people pre register for whobo 3 by dec 29th!!!!! This means if 150 people buy their badge AND type in "smash2011" when you buy it, that will cont towards the 150. PLEASE get your badges now.

please go to the whobo thread and pre reg. prices rise soon...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11299212#post11299212

with this 1000$ dollars i can use some of it for the 2 low tier events im holding at whobo 3. this means i could pay out top 7 in low tier.

bigman40

Smash Master
Dat Raves, Must attend. And maybe suggest my favorite techno moosic.
Aside from that, also interested in this accident or something that disabled Scatz to be unable to go too WHOBO 3.

:320:
*wants to hear the story*
You want the story? Well here it is.

I had my friends in the car heading back from college. I dropped off 2 of my friends and had one more left (who's close to my house). I was no more than 10 mins away from finishing up, then I miss and run a light and collided with a semi-truck. I was attempting to avoid it, but I ended up bouncing off towards a gas station. The curb bounced my car upwards and ran into the gas station sign. The crash completely totaled my car, but left my friend with no injuries and me with minor injuries. We were extremely lucky because if we missed the sign, a ditch was right after that, and if we were to have passed the ditch, we had gas pumps directly after that.

After being sent to the hospital, the officer told me that my license was suspended over a ticket I paid for already (paid it before the system so somehow it didn't get through). They had a warrant for my arrest, but I was released because I was at the hospital. Now, it feels like a nightmare, but every time I wake up, I can see the cuts and scratches from the accident, reminding me that it happened. It's a terrible thing to experience.

W-what? Sorry, Scatz! I didn't know it was that serious!

Now I feel like a jerk. :urg:

:069:
You know, you should really watch what you say sometimes. Stuff comes out completely different than how you intend it to be online.

I think it would be best to just give scatz some space, rather than bug him about it now. I personally hope everything works out for the best from here onward, though admittedly he's got a long road ahead of him. :(

scatz if you need anything we're here for you, remember that.
Yeah, I have a long while before I'm stable again. I'm now back at square one after working hard to make myself able to travel to tourneys and see you guys when I can. Now, I'm back to where I began, but with even less time than before. I've had some good breaks since the incident, so I'm hoping I can keep it that way. I might be okay physically, but I'm pretty ****ed up mentally, even though I'm looking at the situation as best as I can. I definitely appreciate you guys support.

That's what happened. So, I won't be within the smash community for a long while until things get straightened out. You won't see me online because I placed my status as invisible. If you need me, you can msg me here, AIM/MSN,FB, or skype.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Hope you get better soon Bigz. We'll do our best to rep the Dino for you. Stay strong.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Please buy your whobo 3 badge NOW! Prices jump to 45 dollars on Dec 1st. Make sure you include the word "smash2011" when you buy your badge. if we hit 150 players by dec 29 we will get 1000 bucks added to the pot.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

PS: hades, you are the last yoshi. i must crush you at whobo

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Please buy your whobo 3 badge NOW! Prices jump to 45 dollars on Dec 1st. Make sure you include the word "smash2011" when you buy your badge. if we hit 150 players by dec 29 we will get 1000 bucks added to the pot.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

PS: hades, you are the last yoshi. i must crush you at whobo
lol im not sure if I'll be there. I thought I would be last month, but I spent like $100 that I was planning to use for whobo going to brainshock. (put a maybe by my name plz)

EDIT: lol I assumed that it was during spring break. My spring break is a week later, so I'm 90+% sure I won't be there now. I really doubt my dad will be okay with "hey im gonna miss school today to go to a tournament."

Depster

Smash Champion
So my mom said a few days ago she was thinking about letting me go to WHOBO as long as I could get a hotel room there. So yeah, lol.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Also was thinking that during WHOBO 3 we get a group picture of all the Yoshi mains there, Who shall offer to do so with their $70 camera?
Best idea I've heard since the Yoshi boards, jk.. I have a little digital camera, but I need to learn how to adjust to the proper setting, all I use is auto, but we deserve top quality!

Top Bottom