• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#UltimateDLCSoMale: The Female DLC Character Discussion

Should we have at least one female newcomer in the DLC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizenn

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
3300-0492-5929
I understand why you would want more female characters in the game, everyone wants to feel represented. People like characters that reflect themselves in some way or another, so I can understand why female players would want more girl characters.

However, the ratio of female to male characters in the game is likely significantly higher than the ratio of female to male players. This is just my perspective, but from my experience going to tournaments, about 1/30 participants are female. I also think that there arent as many iconic and valid video game characters that are female compared to how many are male. The only female characters which come to mind that I feel deserve a spot on the roster are Jill Valentine, Lara Croft and 2B. Meanwhile there are far more male characters I can think of that fit the slot.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful or down talk this movement in anyway. I'm just trying to have a conversation and play a little devil's advocate.
In addition, how do we feel about Byleth as a female rep? I know that most are disappointed, but do the #UltimateDLCSoMale approve of this just because Byleth is also a girl?

Last edited:

Neoxon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Neoxon
Switch FC
1178 5806 0406
I understand why you would want more female characters in the game, everyone wants to feel represented. People like characters that reflect themselves in some way or another, so I can understand why female players would want more girl characters.

However, the ratio of female to male characters in the game is likely significantly higher than the ratio of female to male players. This is just my perspective, but from my experience going to tournaments, about 1/30 participants are female. I also think that there arent as many iconic and valid video game characters that are female compared to how many are male. Personally the only female character that I feel is deserving of a spot on the roster is 2B.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful or down talk this movement in anyway. I'm just trying to have a conversation and play a little devil's advocate.
In addition, how do we feel about Byleth as a female rep? I know that most are disappointed, but do the #UltimateDLCSoMale approve of this just because Byleth is also a girl?
Female Byleth is appreciated, but it's not sufficient considering that she isn't the default. That's at least my take on the whole ordeal.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Goddammit, how am I supposed to pick between the Claude and Sothis outfits? And then Sakurai flipped us off onscreen! THIS MAN.

Anyway....what the hell happened here.

Lesley deleted her accoun--wait what a VOLCANO? What is going on? There was an Amber Alert in my town yesterday, Ausrtalia is still on fire, and now this. I hope she's safe.

I feel a bit guilty about my initial reaction to the memes, perhaps I could have been a bit less critical, but at the end of the day I stand by what I said. It's unfair to demonize the developers for not adhering to your own beliefs or agenda. Something that should be said considering Byleth's reveal trailer has a 3:2 like/dislike ratio, because I guess being from one of the top bestselling and best scoring games on the Switch still doesn't make you qualified for Smash. 18 months ago if that video was shown I would have created an army of alternate google accounts and smashed that dislike button. I'm glad I'm more open minded now and I'm happy for FE fans, plus we have our second female DLC character!

But that's not important: Failnaught is. Who's gonna spam it online with me?

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
Meh. I could care less about the representation in the game. Also, why does it matter that Byleth is "male by default"? It wouldn't make much of a difference if they were female by default because they're still Byleth either way. Sexism not included.

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Even though Male Byleth is the default, female Byleth is and always has been the more popular version. It’s been the same for Corrin too. I’d include Robin as well, but Male Robin has actually started to garner more attention than Female Robin ever since Fire Emblem Heroes.

I personally prefer Byleth as male because I think he has the better design overall.

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
No Male Robin has always been the poster child of Awakening. Corrin has always been female for Fates and I never played 3Houses or kept up with the popularity so I can't say for certain which one is more well received

When I learned of them getting another FE rep I wanted to check in on this thread. But it doesn't matter because you can swap the three Avatars to whatever gender you want them to be. They could had just made it male Blyeth only and that'd be a kick in the face to everyone wanting more female inclusions.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

However, the ratio of female to male characters in the game is likely significantly higher than the ratio of female to male players. This is just my perspective, but from my experience going to tournaments, about 1/30 participants are female. I also think that there arent as many iconic and valid video game characters that are female compared to how many are male. The only female characters which come to mind that I feel deserve a spot on the roster are Jill Valentine, Lara Croft and 2B. Meanwhile there are far more male characters I can think of that fit the slot.

Competitive players you'll see at tournaments only represent a very small portion of the player base. Most people play more casually, with family or friends.

Besides, one could argue that mostly boys play the game because the game hasn't drawn in enough female players, but that's hard to say.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
With 6 inbound challenger packs, I feel very confident that we are going to receive a true solo female character within one of the packs!

If I had to choose my personal top 5 after Byleth's presentation?
1. Shantae
2. Agitha
3. Reimu
4. 2B
5. Carmen Sandiego

Team Scorpion

Smash Cadet
I'm fairly sure the most iconic female video game character is Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. I'd love to see her in the game.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
This thread was a monkey's paw.
I mean to be fair, there were a number of people who were standing more toward the preference of a fully female character or at least one with a female default like Inkling and Wii Fit Trainer and explicitly stated they wouldn't be satisfied with a character that had a male default on the CSS (I'm sure you saw the debate with Kazooie regarding duo characters and whether Banjo was the explicit leader as well). Not that I don't appreciate female Byleth but there were plenty of people who were fully aware of this potential situation.

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
This should put things into perspective regarding DLC throughout Smash's history.

This is especially sad when you consider that Bayonetta may not have gotten in if she didn't win the Smash Ballot.
Actually supposedly she did not win the Smash ballet and they were already making her before the results were in. And some community polls suggested that Bayonetta was indeed not the most popular character.

Also it seems unfair to group everything but female together in on group and female in the other group. For example take this:

Female / Mixed / Genderless / Unspecified / Both
:ultmewtwo:
:ultbanjokazooie:
:ultpiranha:
:ultcorrin:
:ultbayonetta:

Male:
:ultlucas:
:ultryu:
:ultjoker:
:ult_terry:
:ulthero:
:ultcloud:

Granted, there is a heavy bias towards male but using the same kind of misrepresentation that you use it gets to look a lot better for feminists.

We did it. FP5 has a female alt.
You did what?

Last edited:

Ice-N-Space

Smash Apprentice
It's funny how people complain so much about the female lineup for this game when one does have to consider that we've come a really long way from Brawl, where all we had were:

:peach::sheilda::samus2:/:zerosuitsamus::popo:

This was it. This was basically our playable female lineup in Smash prior to Smash 4. Just Peach, Samus, Zelda and their alter egos. Oh, and Nana if you used the alts that switched the Climbers around. Could you imagine if this was how things still were today?

Meanwhile, let's look at Ultimate.

:ultbayonetta::ultwendy::ultcorrinf::ultinkling::ultisabelle::ultlucina::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpokemontrainerf::ultrobinf::ultrosalina::ultdarksamus::ultsheik::ultvillagerf::ultwiifittrainer::ultzelda::ultzss::ultpikachu::ultpichu::ulticeclimbers:

(you guys really should make similes for Nana and the female Pikachu/Pichu alts...)

You can also have all three Mii Fighter types be female.

Now that's much better. Still not exactly ideal? Yes, but I'd say they did make some noticable effort to expand the female roster since the Brawl era.

If this is female vs. male battle then this is what the female ratio would look like.

:ultpeach::ultpalutena::ultwendy::ultzelda::ultsamus::ultbayonetta::ultlucina::ultrosalina: :ultisabelle:

Having both male and female in the same slot hampers there characteristics as they share a body and ends up adding to both parties.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
It's funny how people complain so much about the female lineup for this game when one does have to consider that we've come a really long way from Brawl, where all we had were:

:peach::sheilda::samus2:/:zerosuitsamus::popo:

This was it. This was basically our playable female lineup in Smash prior to Smash 4. Just Peach, Samus, Zelda and their alter egos. Oh, and Nana if you used the alts that switched the Climbers around. Could you imagine if this was how things still were today?

Meanwhile, let's look at Ultimate.

:ultbayonetta::ultwendy::ultcorrinf::ultinkling::ultisabelle::ultlucina::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpokemontrainerf::ultrobinf::ultrosalina::ultdarksamus::ultsheik::ultvillagerf::ultwiifittrainer::ultzelda::ultzss::ultpikachu::ultpichu::ulticeclimbers:

(you guys really should make similes for Nana and the female Pikachu/Pichu alts...)

You can also have all three Mii Fighter types be female.

Now that's much better. Still not exactly ideal? Yes, but I'd say they did make some noticable effort to expand the female roster since the Brawl era.
And yet Dixie Kong who was cut from Brawl is still not here. And I will never be fully satisfied without her.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Even though Male Byleth is the default, female Byleth is and always has been the more popular version. It’s been the same for Corrin too. I’d include Robin as well, but Male Robin has actually started to garner more attention than Female Robin ever since Fire Emblem Heroes.

I personally prefer Byleth as male because I think he has the better design overall.
The female version of the avatars tends to be more popular because of sex appeal. Outside of that, Female Robin is a pretty crappy character who acts like a catty ***** to keep Chrom all to herself. No opinion on Male/Female Corrin because Corrin is garbage no matter how you slice it. Female Byleth looks like she'll be more popular, but only because her design is more sexual by nature.

All in all, pretty ****ty for those who wanted female representation and instead got a blank slate without a personality.

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
IMO, Byleth seems like the most evenly split character when it comes to different gendered alts. Both female and male appear on the fighters page of the Smash website. They were both on posters behind Sakurai, they both got fully animated segments in the reveal, they appear together in other places on the Smash website as well. To me, they're the closest we've gotten to a 50/50 split.

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
The female version of the avatars tends to be more popular because of sex appeal. Outside of that, Female Robin is a pretty crappy character who acts like a catty ***** to keep Chrom all to herself. No opinion on Male/Female Corrin because Corrin is garbage no matter how you slice it. Female Byleth looks like she'll be more popular, but only because her design is more sexual by nature.

All in all, pretty ****ty for those who wanted female representation and instead got a blank slate without a personality.
Tbh. Link is also a blank slate while Zelda is the far more expressive character of the franchise. Always was and always will be, especially notable in Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess and Breath of the Wild.
I don't know, Byleth is a silent protagonist that should reflect you, the player. And I think that's good and a silent protagonist done right, although they could'Ve expanded more on that idea in the game itself.

Neoxon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Neoxon
Switch FC
1178 5806 0406
IMO, Byleth seems like the most evenly split character when it comes to different gendered alts. Both female and male appear on the fighters page of the Smash website. They were both on posters behind Sakurai, they both got fully animated segments in the reveal, they appear together in other places on the Smash website as well. To me, they're the closest we've gotten to a 50/50 split.
There's actually a good reason for that. Unlike most gender-choice avatars, Female Byleth's name differs in Japanese compared to Male Byleth.

Unfortunately, this even split isn't consistent, as Kirby only has Male Byleth's hair upon using his B special on them & only Male Byleth appears in the "Everyone is Here" banner. As such, there's still a chance that only Male Byleth could get an Amiibo (especially since Inkling Boy & Leaf got left by the wayside while their default counterparts got Amiibos, despite the former appearing in many CG trailers alongside Inkling Girl). Though if Joker & Hero get Amiibos for their alternate costumes, this raises Female Byleth's Amiibo chances significantly.

Last edited:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Tbh. Link is also a blank slate while Zelda is the far more expressive character of the franchise. Always was and always will be, especially notable in Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess and Breath of the Wild.
I don't know, Byleth is a silent protagonist that should reflect you, the player. And I think that's good and a silent protagonist done right, although they could'Ve expanded more on that idea in the game itself.
BOTW Link was silent, but not a blank slate. You see what his personality is like in the memories you find. Sure, he's silent, but it's enough that you can make inferences about the kind of person he is. Byleth is a doll you put your self into. It's not a real male character, not a real female character.

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
There's actually a good reason for that. Unlike most gender-choice avatars, Female Byleth's name differs in Japanese compared to Male Byleth.

Unfortunately, this even split isn't consistent, as Kirby only has Male Byleth's hair upon using his B special on them & only Male Byleth appears in the "Everyone is Here" banner. As such, there's still a chance that only Male Byleth could get an Amiibo (especially since Inkling Boy & Leaf got left by the wayside while their default counterparts got Amiibos, despite the former appearing in many CG trailers alongside Inkling Girl). Though if Joker & Hero get Amiibos for their alternate costumes, this raises Female Byleth's Amiibo chances significantly.
And Kirby uses the female Wii Fit Trainer's hair?
Can we like, not use arguments that don't even hold up when compared to the rest of the cast?
And sure, we can count now and look what female hairstyles Kirby copies but this is such a made up argument that isn't saying anything.

It's fact that there is both Byleth forms. If you yourself can't identify yourself with F!Byleth because there's a male version then ok? Fact is that Nintendo gave both the male and female audience a costume in this DLC. I can't see how that's a bad thing.

Oddball

Smash Lord
I'm seeing a lot of jumping through hoops to explain why various female characters "don't count".

They're there. They count. it might not be everything you want, but who does get everything they want?

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman

It's still pretty evenly split. Being advertised equally is much bigger than the kirby hat.
And based on past DLC amiibos, chances are we'll get the amiibos for the alts.

Kayakoscep

Smash Rookie
First of all, english is not my first langage.

Seriously I'm sorry but I think that wanting a character just for his/her gender is something totally hypocritical and despicable. We should not play a character based on his gender but for the love for the universe behind it or even the gameplay. For example, I definitely don't play kirby because he's a boy but because the licence made my childhood and I grew up with it.

Yes, you all had your wishlists but insisting on the fact that there is a lack of female characters gives the impression that it's only the gender that concerns you. And that's something I notice a lot in some people, especially in the author of this thread and when I see this type of comment :

Her biggest hopeful was KOS-MOS despite never playing Xenosaga (apparently, I only heard this in passing in the newcomer thread) and has kinda made a name for her self in the Newcomer Speculation thread by saying some egregious things. Nothing to bad though I don't think. Been around for less than a year and already had nearly 2k posts.
I'm obviously convinced that not everyone wants female characters for the right reasons...

I also wonder why there are always people complaining about female characters in some games, why call smash a "misogynistic" game when there are fighting games with only or almost only female characters? Snk heroines, skulls girls for example. And these are good games I'm not saying otherwise but nobody came to complain about the fact that it lacks "diversity" in its games. Nobody went to insult snk HEROINES and skulls GIRLS to "misandre game".

Now I'm seeing more and more ridiculous complaints. There are really people to complain about the fact that kirby doesn't get the hair of the female protagonist when he inhale a character with both gender styles ? What the heck, so ridiculous.

I also don't understand this need to want to be represented and identified through a character. We're talking first of all about a fighting game and not a visual novel or any other type of game that allows you to develop the character's personality and see it in depth. If you want characters that represent you and that you can identify with, there are the perfect character for you : THE MII, which are fully customisable and much more representative of your personality, it's exactly the point of the characters.

And again I see a false argument here, when I see the wishlists of some, I see mostly different characters that have no connection to each other so saying that you identify yourself through those characters is just a lie unless you have several totally different types of personalities.

I also don't see the problem of not having a female character by "default" : the character exists, she has her own voice and her own appearance. When I see some people say that it would be better to have only a female version and no male version of a character, I find it totally absurd. You who talk about the feeling of wanting to identify with a character, why do you want to take away this privilege from boys who can potentially identify with the male version of a character?

And it's not even like I have anything against female characters, my wishlist is this:
Bandana waddle dee : Male
Zero from megaman zero or vent from zx : Male
Aya shameimaru : Female
2B : Female
Asuka kazama : Female

I wish those characters because I like everything in his latest, their games, their personalities, their possible gameplay. Not for their genders.

MastaMario

Smash Rookie

forget player base.

Are people forgetting about the actual games.

There are way fewer actually iconic female characters in videogames it's not even a competition. They usually are minor side characters or purely for sex appeal withouth adding to much.
that's the reason why there are way more male characters not because of the player base. look at pretty much all videogames in general.

You have krystal in starfox. very meh character compared to fox falco and wolf. heck even slippy toad peppy hare are way more iconic

So you have impa in zelda, what about girahim goose skull kid

Than we have sonic. so you have amy and a few rouge. Facing against shadow knucles dr eggman tails not even a competition whats more popular.

Stuff like 2B will probably not happen not a nintendo IP and that game is not really something for kids considering they excluded mai from the KOf stage

nintendo acknowledges that female characters are what people want look at their mobile games as fire emblem heroes.

You can't fill a quality fighting game with waifu's withouth content that would ruin the game. It's not as easy

There are good options out there, but there are usually way more iconic male options instead.

In street fighter what is more iconic than ryu or ken. it sure as hell aint chun li

King of fighters poster boys are Terry, kyo iori. Not mai

metal slug again marco and tarma are the poster boys not the girls.

Smash bros only picks the more iconic characters of a series especially a non nintendo one. Chances for a girl are way smaller

Sure stuff like shantea nier or boyonetta are out there but it's far and few in between in comparison.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Now that Season One is over, I think we can all agree that the undisputed queen of gaming is Lara Croft.
She is my first female pick.

MastaMario

Smash Rookie
it's not a nintendo IP low odds. Plus it doesnt have comedy aspects like other more realistic characters in smash say snake or bayonetta. doesnt fit the roster imo.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
it's not a nintendo IP low odds. Plus it doesnt have comedy aspects like other more realistic characters in smash say snake or bayonetta. doesnt fit the roster imo.
A...Are you a troll?
Never once have I considered comedy as a reason Snake and Bayonetta are playable.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
First of all, english is not my first langage.

Seriously I'm sorry but I think that wanting a character just for his/her gender is something totally hypocritical and despicable. We should not play a character based on his gender but for the love for the universe behind it or even the gameplay. For example, I definitely don't play kirby because he's a boy but because the licence made my childhood and I grew up with it.
We've been over this time and time again, and debunked this sh** so many times I'm too tired of explaining it at this point.
I genuinely don't understand how some people here think that people can't want female characters because of their credentials AND because they're female and they want more characters that match their own gender. A worrying number of people think it's solely because of the latter and not both the former and latter.
Okay, let's pretend that the supposed "worst thing ever happens" and we HAVE to get a female character next "to fill an arbitrary quota" like all the boogeymen are saying.

Working with that limitation, name all the women you genuinely want to see in Smash. All the people who are against the quota? I especially want YOU to participate as well. Just sit there and think, or do research if you have to. I'll start:

Nintendo:

Dixie Kong
Toadette
Midna
Style Savvy character
Elma
Fiora
Byleth with a female alt
Edelgard
Lyn
Caeda

Third-party:

Lara Croft
2B
Female alts for The Hero (specifically Dragon Quest III and IV)
Carmen Sandiego (thanks to this thread for bringing it up, I really want this now lol)
Jill Valentine
Chun-Li

Even working with this "limitation", there's a ton of great characters in here. They have as much reason to be here as many of the other characters already in Smash. So all the people scared of or disgusted by the prospect of "adding a female character JUST to fill a quota", try it for yourself and see if you REALLY think it's so bad.
I think that sums it up pretty well. Sad how often I have to use this.
I also wonder why there are always people complaining about female characters in some games, why call smash a "misogynistic" game when there are fighting games with only or almost only female characters? Snk heroines, skulls girls for example. And these are good games I'm not saying otherwise but nobody came to complain about the fact that it lacks "diversity" in its games. Nobody went to insult snk HEROINES and skulls GIRLS to "misandre game".
Because there are tons more game that are male majority than the other way around.

I also don't understand this need to want to be represented and identified through a character. We're talking first of all about a fighting game and not a visual novel or any other type of game that allows you to develop the character's personality and see it in depth. If you want characters that represent you and that you can identify with, there are the perfect character for you : THE MII, which are fully customisable and much more representative of your personality, it's exactly the point of the characters.
Most people are not satisfied by Mii Fighters, and if you don't understand, that's fine, but other feels differently about representation and identification.

You who talk about the feeling of wanting to identify with a character, why do you want to take away this privilege from boys who can potentially identify with the male version of a character?
Because there are already far more male characters that they can identify with than the other way around.

There are way fewer actually iconic female characters in videogames it's not even a competition. They usually are minor side characters or purely for sex appeal withouth adding to much.
that's the reason why there are way more male characters not because of the player base. look at pretty much all videogames in general.
Most of these statements are incredibly ignorant or just flat out wrong.
I think you are incredibly underestimating of how many iconic female video game characters there are. There is plenty of competition. You really need to look harder. Why don't you start reading these lists for a start? It spans for multiple pages, so plenty of choices listed there.
You have krystal in starfox. very meh character compared to fox falco and wolf. heck even slippy toad peppy hare are way more iconic
Incredibly subjective statement, and I couldn't agree less.
So you have impa in zelda, what about girahim goose skull kid
None of those three characters are more iconic or important than Impa. And Zelda has numerous female characters like Midna and Tetra that are more than deserving for Smash. Hyrule Warriors literally has an almost 50% female roster reflecting this.

You can't fill a quality fighting game with waifu's withouth content that would ruin the game. It's not as easy
Not every female character is just sex appeal to be a waifu, and saying adding female characters would "ruin the game" is the height of ignorance and stupidity.

There are good options out there, but there are usually way more iconic male options instead.
Subjective, again, strongly underestimating the amount of good female options.
In street fighter what is more iconic than ryu or ken. it sure as hell aint chun li
Well that's just flat out wrong. Clearly you don't know anything about Street Fighter if you honestly believe that Chun-Li isn't as iconic as those two. There is plenty of evidence that she's probably even more iconic.

King of fighters poster boys are Terry, kyo iori. Not mai
Again, subjective and in my view, wrong. Sakurai literally felt the need to apologize for Mai not being in that stage, that says anything but uniconic for me.
Smash bros only picks the more iconic characters of a series especially a non nintendo one. Chances for a girl are way smaller

Sure stuff like shantea nier or boyonetta are out there but it's far and few in between in comparison.
Plenty of iconic female characters in both currently represented and unrepresented series. You just need to look harder.
There are dozens of non Nintendo IPs in Smash at this point. 4 out of 5 of the Fighter's Pass characters are 3rd Parties. You can literally have a full 8 player match of characters that aren't Nintendo IPs. Please get out of here with that bull****. I don't know what your even talking about with the comedy excuse, but they could easily add that in for Lara too.

I think your the one who needs to look at all video games again.

Last edited:

MastaMario

Smash Rookie
I;ve read the lists beforehand calm down

jill valentine midna elma shantea maybe

but stuff like kosmos from niceh series I don't see it happening but who knows. also stuff like lyn pretty unlikely after byleth

Dixie kong maybe next game as an echo but small odds for this game

also what I meant by 3rd party characters was that in those cases males usually dominate as the more notable characters meaning less of a shot there aswell.

Why not ms pacman, why not tifa lockheart or aeris why not chun li or mai, why not rouge or amy. short answer because the other characters that got in are literally more important in the games they are coming from.

Also look at the more popular picks. It's not that people dont want more females It's just that some characters just really stand out. again I'm just saying why there are way more male characters in smash than female nothing else.

Dante
Geno
sora
isaac
phoenix wright
waluigi
bandana dee

Byleth was doable because main avatar.

Female additions that are in smash already are great

I'm just saying that in terms of games the majority of the more notable characters are male not female that is why the smash cast and dlc additions are way more males than females. that's just a fact

Also the title of this topic says it all should there be at least 1 female character in the dlc. doesnt that say enough that the majority of notable characters in videogames are males not trying to be a sexist. wouldnt there be a ton more female characters if this wasnt the case?

Who knows maybe the 6 new fighters will be a 50/50 or majority females

Than again though looking at the dlc adds of now it's no suprise that most of them where males since those where the poster characters of the series

joker, the DQ hero's wich in very odd games had fe counterparts, Terry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom