• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Update Ver. 2.0.0 Fighter Adjustments.

IllNess

Smash Rookie
Ness got some minor buffs.

Fighter | Move | Change
Ness | Up Air Attack | Shortened the landing time after using the move.
Ness | Down Air Attack | Increased attack power and maintained launch distance.

Nintendo Source

Discuss.

Last edited:

-Saltyclams-

Smash Rookie
dragdown combos are gonna become more consistent thanks to the buff now it will be harder for people to buffer jab and escape it since its faster combos will work at higher percents too don't ya think

Specs64z

Smash Journeyman
Ness updated to patch 2.0.0.
WHOAAAAAAAAAAH!
Dair does 2% more damage!

IllNess

Smash Rookie
Looks like nearly everyone got shortened landing times for moves.

I think the biggest change is being able to short hop by pressing two jump buttons.

This should be interesting.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Looks like nearly everyone got shortened landing times for moves.

I think the biggest change is being able to short hop by pressing two jump buttons.

This should be interesting.
I don’t know why they won’t just let us short hop using one button. X for short hop and Y for full hop would be my ideal layout. I don’t think I’ll use the shortcut I’m already used to shorthopping without it. That said this update definitely made online better

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I don’t know why they won’t just let us short hop using one button. X for short hop and Y for full hop would be my ideal layout. I don’t think I’ll use the shortcut I’m already used to shorthopping without it. That said this update definitely made online better
There is definitely some redundancy in the control scheme — multiple buttons for the same thing. Setting a few buttons aside for shortcuts would be very convenient.

IllNess

Smash Rookie
Yeah, that would be nice. My jumps are set to X, Y, Z.

I was basically using Z for consistent short hops. Using X caused me headaches from time to time. Out of 20 short hop attempts, I might end up with one normal hop or nothing comes out at all.

Now I short hop with X+Z. It is way more consistent.

Top Bottom