• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Ultimate Tournament at Hyperspace Gaming in Central NJ

Ultimate Tournament at Hyperspace Gaming in Central NJ
Posted by Hyperspace Gaming
Quaker Bridge Mall, Lawrence Township
Monday, January 21, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, January 21, 2019 - 08:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Hyperspace Gaming

Smash Cadet
Hyperspace Gaming at Quaker Bridge Mall is hosting a semi-competitive Super Smash Bros. Ultimate singles tournament! All are welcome!

Hyperspace Gaming is a Next-Gen arcade located in Quaker Bridge Mall. We host tournaments for Smash and other games. Visit our website or call us to find out more.
Phone: (609) 901-3150
Email: info@hyperspacegaming.com

Where:
3320 Brunswick Pike, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648

When:
Jan 21st, 2019
Entry at 12pm
Pools start at 1pm
Multiple brackets will be run throughout the day.

Entry:
Venue entry: $5 for entire day
Bracket entry $5 per bracket
Payouts: 1st: 60%, 2nd: 30%, 3rd: 10%

You are welcome to bring your own systems and docks to connect to our TVs.
You will need to bring your own controllers and adapters. (we only have 4 Switch Pro Controllers available). We will provide water bottles.

Rules:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate version 1.2.1
Game Settings: 3 Stocks, 7 Minutes, No Items, Stage Hazards off

Sets are best of 3 till quarterfinals and then best of 5.

Stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Pokémon Stadium 2, Smashville, Town and City, Kalos Pokémon League, Yoshi’s Island

Fill out this registration form to reserve your entry.

Contact us with any questions.

Last edited:

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Will I be able to play with a wireless Power A controller? I’m still waiting on my GC controller to get here that I ordered

Hyperspace Gaming

Smash Cadet
Will I be able to play with a wireless Power A controller? I’m still waiting on my GC controller to get here that I ordered
Thanks for asking! Yes, a Power A controller is perfectly fine to use in our tournament.

-Hyperspace Matt

Shoyo James

believe in the buge
looks fun, interested in checking it out! however it starts pretty early and is on a school day, any reason for that? most weekday tournaments start around 5

Zekatteck

Smash Rookie
looks fun, interested in checking it out! however it starts pretty early and is on a school day, any reason for that? most weekday tournaments start around 5
It's on MLK day so most schools have the day off, also they can probably start earlier because of that

Hyperspace Gaming

Smash Cadet
Yeah, on the 21st most schools in the area have off. In the future, it will start later but most likely be on Mondays still. We haven't worked out a full schedule yet.

-Hyperspace Team

kgoss

Smash Rookie
My kids do not have controllers can they still register for the tournament?

Top Bottom