• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I have a feeling most Daisy mains aren't primarily motivated by competitive viability.
I mean if I was playing Daisy because I like the crazy moveset she has but it turns out her base is just Daisy But Better I would totally choose her

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Alright everyone, the bets are placed, the cards are drawn. Who will win?

Will it be Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ? Or will Sigma win it for @Onereasonanddone?

Let's find out!

NateVO and Sigma step out of their circles as a sacrifice.

NateVO and Sigma are fatally electrocuted.

No one survives.
I just got loads of tags what
Oh yeah that
I forgot

KMDP

Smash Legend
I mean if I was playing Daisy because I like the crazy moveset she has but it turns out her base is just Daisy But Better I would totally choose her
To be honest, having less knockback on the Turnips (which I assume is the difference) isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Since that means Daisy might have combo set-ups that Peach simply can't utilize, and vice-versa.

D

Deleted member

To be honest, having less knockback on the Turnips (which I assume is the difference) isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Since that means Daisy might have combo set-ups that Peach simply can't utilize, and vice-versa.
There's only like one combo Daisy can pull off with a normal at ~50 iirc that Peach can't, and the much safer, better edgeguarding makes up for that difference very easily

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
There's only like one combo Daisy can pull off with a normal at ~50 iirc that Peach can't, and the much safer, better edgeguarding makes up for that difference very easily
I can't believe Daisy is Smash 4 Lucina.

D

Deleted member

So my brother and I compared the 3 Links and found that :ultyounglink: was the most powerful of them

D

Deleted member

This of course, means I'll play Ike using a wireless connection and just spam nair to up air and get a 100 percent win rate
No no no dumbass, are you ****ing stupid? You need to bring your Switch to McDonald's first before you can get a 100% wr

D

Deleted member

So my brother and I compared the 3 Links and found that :ultyounglink: was the most powerful of them
I'm not a big fan of comparing the Links tbh. I mean YL to TL sure because they're very similar but BotW Link is basically a whole different character from them

KMDP

Smash Legend

My baby is a goon I love it and hate it.
That Scorbunny evo gives me vibes...

This is the only time when I will ever agree with the argument that a Pokémon "looks like a Digimon"

Because that Pokémon reminds me of Antylamon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom