• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm late on this, but I really gotta disagree on this to the fullest extent. All of this could literally apply to any big "influencer", be it Keemstar, Tana Mongeau, but yet we all still let them have their platform after some certain actions, right? It goes across all sides, no matter where you lie at. Saying that PDP is at fault for this is EXACTLY what the shooter wants, and again, not his fault. I don't see how any normal person would disagree with this.

The guy knew exactly what he was doing: to cause more division. He knew that if he slapped his name with the manifesto, the mainstream media will drive away from supporting the actual victims and drive hard on the fact that it was PDP's fault and that his supporters are alt-right and the reason the guy did such a thing. In which case, ****, I guess people like Markiplier, VoiceoverPete and well, pretty much everybody across the board are alt-right, then.

In any case, I recommend at the least for anyone on this matter to find donation sites and give what you can to NZ. This is a good one I found.
https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/christchurch-shooting-victims-fund
He's not the only one at fault but he's been attracting that kind of audience. The shooter made a manifesto filled with islamophobia citing many altright youtubers, who funny enough defended pewdiepie whenever he caused controversy for being racist or an anti-semite

D

Deleted member

I’m trying to learn how to code and am thinking of making a game where you own a toy factory. (Kinda like a tycoon, but not jus the same old thing.) Would that be something you guys would play?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's not Endgame's fault, that's Feige's fault for giving Spiderman a sequel so goddamn soon
Tbf, the release date for Far From Home was chosen by Sony, and Marvel/Feige decide to make lemonade out of whatever Sony decides to do with their Spidey, so it would be Sony’s fault/benefit for a Homecoming sequel releasing as the first Phase 4 movie...still doesn’t make his death in Infinity War from being any less impactful and sad as **** (especially since literally nobody ****ing thought he’d die)

Black Panther’s death was funny and ironic tho, so...that shock was an exceptional
to whomsoever decided to commit such a heinous prank on me
View attachment 198410
i will find you
and i will default dance on you
That pranked struggle is real, and I feel for you (go kill whoever did suck an evil thing)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
He's not the only one at fault but he's been attracting that kind of audience. The shooter made a manifesto filled with islamophobia citing many altright youtubers, who funny enough defended pewdiepie whenever he caused controversy for being racist or an anti-semite
This **** is what I mean

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I’m trying to learn how to code and am thinking of making a game where you own a toy factory. (Kinda like a tycoon, but not jus the same old thing.) Would that be something you guys would play?
if you can do wild stuff like you can do in Roller coster Tycoon or Planet Coster, im sure it would be popular

Pakky

Smash Hero
So if you let a girl poo on your chest, is that being submissive?

Good morning everyone :3

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah! Sounds fun.
Let's shake things up...

Y'all up for some Roblox, or something?
I don’t have a roblox account, honestly. I could probably make one, though.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
If I can do weird stuff like I do in RCT and Planet Coaster hell yeah I'd play, I love doing weird **** in video games for no real reason

D

Deleted member

If I can do weird stuff like I do in RCT and Planet Coaster hell yeah I'd play, I love doing weird **** in video games for no real reason
I plan on it having a bunch of jokes and such, somI’d say weird fits the description.

D

Deleted member

You don't get to say bigoted ****, be complacent to bigoted **** and then claim you didn't influence a bigot that cites you as an influence.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Why you gotta remind me about that, fam?
I still don't feel so good talking about it, to this day :4pacman:
As long as you can mess with your guests, like you can in Zoo Tycoon and Rollercoaster Tycoon

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
While we are on the topic of Roblox, Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , I hate how the meeps from Meep City are basically off brand puffles. They even use the same face texture. Ya also have to consider that roblox makes merch of these meeps, so they are bassically borrowing an asset from Club Penguin and selling it.
EEC8B283-C95F-4789-9E91-2D780525CB04.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But what would gain more traction? Citing a few YouTubers that have a quaint sizable following, or the biggest influencer on the platform? If I hadn't been clear about the other points, of course I ain't defending any of the mistakes PDP has made, but everyone opportunistically blaming PDP for inspiring this terrorist is exactly playing into the shooter's hand. He clearly understood the reactions he was hoping to achieve and people who are doing this are literally aiding this mass-shooter by fulfilling his wishes, and it's ****ing disgusting.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Alright, so if Pokemon Sword and Shield are the same relatively easy Pokemon experience, would anyone want to do a Nuzlocke as their first run-through with me? I want to be excited about these games, so I’m trying to think of ways to spice up the gameplay.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Alright, so if Pokemon Sword and Shield are the same relatively easy Pokemon experience, would anyone want to do a Nuzlocke as their first run-through with me? I want to be excited about these games, so I’m trying to think of ways to spice up the gameplay.
grookey ****ing dies

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Haven't played Zoo Tycoon yet, is it any good?
and where can I pirate it?
The original PC game is very fun. In fact, I even prefer it over Rollercoaster Tycoon.

It also has a couple expansion packs that adds marine life and dinosaurs, but I'd say you'd still be getting a fun experience even without them

But don't under any circumstances, play the Xbox One reboot. It's an absolutely abysmal game
You better name the Pokemon after some of us, here...

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
But what would gain more traction? Citing a few YouTubers that have a quaint sizable following, or the biggest influencer on the platform? If I hadn't been clear about the other points, of course I ain't defending any of the mistakes PDP has made, but everyone opportunistically blaming PDP for inspiring this terrorist is exactly playing into the shooter's hand. He clearly understood the reactions he was hoping to achieve and people who are doing this are literally aiding this mass-shooter by fulfilling his wishes, and it's ****ing disgusting.
Look dude. Pewdiepie ****ing follows the neonazis that inspire shooters doing this
Multiple of those names were used in that manifesto of the shooter, Ben Shapiro was the guy I was used as an example of another terrorist shooting up a mosque being a fan of him, Paul Joseph Watson works for Infowars, Pewdiepie has been chummy with Alex Jones but that guy got permabanned on twitter so he's not here and Lauren Souther had a video about how muslims and black people will replace white people up for at least a year but she coincidentally deleted it today for some reason. He's guilty of being part of this

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Resident Tumblrina yells at Cloud.

Roberk

Smash Champion
grookey ****ing dies
f
The original PC game is very fun. In fact, I even prefer it over Rollercoaster Tycoon.

It also has a couple expansion packs that adds marine life and dinosaurs, but I'd say you'd still be getting a fun experience even without them

But don't under any circumstances, play the Xbox One reboot. It's an absolutely abysmal game

You better name the Pokemon after some of us, here...
Smashing Ramen ****ing dies, bigger f

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Look dude. Pewdiepie ****ing follows the neonazis that inspire shooters doing this
Multiple of those names were used in that manifesto of the shooter, Ben Shapiro was the guy I was used as an example of another terrorist shooting up a mosque being a fan of him, Paul Joseph Watson works for Infowars, Pewdiepie has been chummy with Alex Jones but that guy got permabanned on twitter so he's not here and Lauren Souther had a video about how muslims and black people will replace white people up for at least a year but she coincidentally deleted it today for some reason. He's guilty of being part of this
Jewish Nazi™ Ben Shapiro how could we forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom