• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That's what I figured. I would have to read up on some more of the Mafia things.

Maybe in the meantime while I'm trying to think of ideas, I'll probably host a little text adventure RPG thing in this thread if people would be interested.
i'll take that as a resounding no lmao

D

Deleted member

Oh man the movie's gonna open up with Clint teaching his daughter archery only for her to fade to dust isn't it

I'm not ****ing ready

D

Deleted member

That's what I figured. I would have to read up on some more of the Mafia things.

Maybe in the meantime while I'm trying to think of ideas, I'll probably host a little text adventure RPG thing in this thread if people would be interested.
I'm someone who obsess over new interests so I pretty much have the entire MafiaScum Wiki installed into my brain.
My favorite part is always making up roles and playing with flavor though, hosting is just time-consuming if you're on a strict schedule, so if you ever need help with those, you can ask me.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm someone who obsess over new interests so I pretty much have the entire MafiaScum Wiki installed into my brain.
My favorite part is always making up roles and playing with flavor though, hosting is just time-consuming if you're on a strict schedule, so if you ever need help with those, you can ask me.
cool! Thanks!

I'm all about homebrewing things tbh
I've always wanted to do like... a DND game except instead of fantasy, it's modern real-life, and the party is just trying to live their lives and accomplish some goal

At face value it sounds boring but everyday scenarios become hilarious because of roleplayers trying to do different things, especially with RNG.
Imagine the party getting pulled over by a cop. Hahahahahahaha

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
cool! Thanks!

I'm all about homebrewing things tbh
I've always wanted to do like... a DND game except instead of fantasy, it's modern real-life, and the party is just trying to live their lives and accomplish some goal

At face value it sounds boring but everyday scenarios become hilarious because of roleplayers trying to do different things, especially with RNG.
Imagine the party getting pulled over by a cop. Hahahahahahaha
How fast were you going?
Uhh... 30mph officer

Make a deception check
*Natural 1*

The Cop drags you out of the car and proceeds to Wilson Fisk you

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In the first Endgame trailer when Banner is looking at the MIA holographic poster things one of them flips between Peter and Shuri
God I hate that time has passed between these two films in universe. The snap was such a horrible thing that the last thing I wanted to see were depressed heroes who accepted and got used to it. That would crush me even more than any character death.

D

Deleted member

aight boys, can someone send me a higher quality version of this
need it big boy sized too

D

Deleted member

God I hate that time has passed between these two films in universe. The snap was such a horrible thing that the last thing I wanted to see were depressed heroes who accepted and got used to it. That would crush me even more than any character death.
It looks like Endgame will have some scenes right after the snap and some after some time passes. You can tell by Natasha's hair being short and blonde (right after the snap) in some scenes and it being long and red (a while after the snap) in some scenes

Besides, Cap goes to a group therapy session and talks about struggling to move on. I bet we'll have plenty of depressed heroes.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
In the first Endgame trailer when Banner is looking at the MIA holographic poster things one of them flips between Peter and Shuri
I originally thought the same as well.

However...

According to this interview w/ Angela Bassett (AKA Queen Ramonda), she implies that both her AND Shuri survived the snap:
https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-survivors-ramonda-shuri/

Remember, we don't know when the shot w/ Banner takes place. It could be before Scott is revealed to be alive (b/c at the beginning of the movie, the rest of the team would still think he got snapped).

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I mean it didn’t look like she died in Infinity War, nor did we see her Thanos-snapped so I’m wondering what the deal is with that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I originally thought the same as well.

However...

According to this interview w/ Angela Bassett (AKA Queen Ramonda), she basically confirms that both her AND Shuri survived the snap:
https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-survivors-ramonda-shuri/

Remember, we don't know when the shot w/ Banner takes place. It could be before Scott is revealed to be missing (b/c at the beginning of the movie, the rest of the team would still think he got snapped).
Huh. I wonder what the point of that shot in the trailer was, then?
surprise reveal where she gets a panther suit PLEASE

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It looks like Endgame will have some scenes right after the snap and some after some time passes. You can tell by Natasha's hair being short and blonde (right after the snap) in some scenes and it being long and red (a while after the snap) in some scenes

Besides, Cap goes to a group therapy session and talks about struggling to move on. I bet we'll have plenty of depressed heroes.
Crap. I hate that. I really really hate that.

The Justice League wouldn’t get used to it. They’d make a plan then and there and chase down that purple dildo-head and fix everything right away. They wouldn’t wait.

I feel like the only one who enjoys DC over Marvel...
Nope. I vastly prefer DC.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

tbh I don't really read too many comics nowadays so most of my exposure to superheroes is through movies, and damn does Marvel have good ones and damn does DC not have good ones

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Depends on what you're referring to.

If you're talking about the actual characters themselves, I do prefer DC slightly more than Marvel.

If you're talking about the cinematic universes, I prefer Marvel WAY more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom