• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I dunno if anyone here keeps up with the 2017 DuckTales reboot, but after watching the most recent episode, there's only one thing to say.

Let's get dangerous.
That ending though... I already loved this series, but this sets up some great stuff for the future. I'm glad I gave this show a chance, because dangit, they're giving classic Disney some real love and that's always wonderful.
Well, he said it before he gave up the series.

To be fair, I only said he "wanted" to do it, not that he ever actually would. :p

That ending threw me for a loop for sure. First the actor playing Darkwing in the movie is revealed to be Drake Mallard, then we get NEGADUCK? If they don't make a Darkwing Duck reboot, I'll be very disappointed. I know they could do it so well.
DUCKTALES TALK?

Darkwing reboor or not, as long as he and Negaduck continue to have major roles in the DuckTales reboot, I'll be more than content. Such a damn good show, and such a damn fine usage of Darkwing Duck and Negaduck...that origin story for Negaduck was incredible.

Once Star's over I might switch over for a Negaduck avatar.

The DuckTales reboot is one of my new favorite shows, I'll never miss an opportunity to talk about it lol.

And no new Ducktales until September...no cartoons to help me cope...oh god
Dear Steven Universe:

PLEASE AIR YOUR MOVIE SOON

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY TO WATCH MORE NEW DUCKTALES IF I HAVE SO LITTLE TO KEEP MY CRAVING FOR GOOD TELEVISION CONTAINED

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
You can either take the blue pill or the red pill.

With the blue pill, you become a popular user through thought out, well written posts.

With the red pill....you ****post.
tom pills gif.gif

I don't care whether I'm a constructive member of this board or another piece of garbage filth dragging it down anymore. View me as you will,

Cuz I'm just here to have fun.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
DUCKTALES TALK?

Darkwing reboor or not, as long as he and Negaduck continue to have major roles in the DuckTales reboot, I'll be more than content. Such a damn good show, and such a damn fine usage of Darkwing Duck and Negaduck...that origin story for Negaduck was incredible.

The DuckTales reboot is one of my new favorite shows, I'll never miss an opportunity to talk about it lol.

Dear Steven Universe:

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY TO WATCH MORE NEW DUCKTALES IF I HAVE SO LITTLE TO KEEP MY CRAVING FOR GOOD TELEVISION CONTAINED
There are so many great shows tho... that most of which are ending....

Rewatch time? Rewatch time.

....I really need to do that Youtube video of the best cartoon villains. My only rule is one per series.

Some contenders:
- Discord
- Bill Cipher
- Azula
- Professor Pericles
- Sideshow Bob
- Toffee
- White Diamond
- Magica de Spell

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
DUCKTALES TALK?

Darkwing Duck was such a ****in' good show, and even though it came and went before I was born, I still loved watching it when I could. So a reboot would be perfect, but like you said, I'd be content to just see Darkwing and Negaduck pop up frequently in DuckTales. Just as long as we get more good Darkwing content.

And the DuckTales reboot is amazing too, so we could kill two birds with one stone.

also i'd love to see you use a negaduck avatar

View attachment 221963

You'll never be better than me.
My girlfriend has that Megumin face on a pin.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Me: My parents are visiting me for the first time since I've moved out. Now's my chance to show to them how much of a functioning, independent adult I am!

Also me: *Eats ceral out of a cup*

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

....I really need to do that Youtube video of the best cartoon villains. My only rule is one per series.

Some contenders:
- Discord
- Bill Cipher
- Azula
- Professor Pericles
- Sideshow Bob
- Toffee
- White Diamond
- Magica de Spell
>Toffee

Bill, Discord, Bob, White Diamond and Magica are all wonderful, but Toffee alone would instantly make it a fantastic list. Cheers.

Darkwing Duck was such a ****in' good show, and even though it came and went before I was born, I still loved watching it when I could. So a reboot would be perfect, but like you said, I'd be content to just see Darkwing and Negaduck pop up frequently in DuckTales. Just as long as we get more good Darkwing content.

And the DuckTales reboot is amazing too, so we could kill two birds with one stone.

also i'd love to see you use a negaduck avatar
I watched when I was really little...but I only have very faint memories of doing so, even compared to my faint memories of watching Gargoyles. Still love it for what it is, I'm gonna rewatch the original show at some point. And now these characters are in the DuckTales reboot...Negaduck's gotta be a major villain at one point. It's mandatory. If he shows up as part of a Big Bad Ensemble with characters like Magica or General Lunaris, that'd be freaking amazing.

(As soon as Star's over, I will. :p)

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
>Toffee

Bill, Discord, Bob, White Diamond and Magica are all wonderful, but Toffee alone would instantly make it a fantastic list. Cheers.

I watched when I was really little...but I only have very faint memories of doing so, even compared to my faint memories of watching Gargoyles. Still love it for what it is, I'm gonna rewatch the original show at some point. And now these characters are in the DuckTales reboot...Negaduck's gotta be a major villain at one point. It's mandatory. If he shows up as part of a Big Bad Ensemble with characters like Magica or General Lunaris, that'd be freaking amazing.

(As soon as Star's over, I will. :p)
I gotta put Azula on top. She's my favorite for sure.
Bill and Bob gotta take the next two spots due to just how fun they are.

The others... ugh, they're all such good villains. Placing them would be a nightmare.

I gotta put Plankton there too. Just for how fun he used to be.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Higurashi had an arena fighter, and Umineko had a straight up 2d fighter.

I dunno anything about Dangan but if Higurashi can do it, I'm sure that can.
I'd like to remind everyone that
"Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax IGNITION"

Has characters from:

Virtua Fighter
Sword Art Online
The Devil is a Part-Timer
Oreimo
A Certain Magical Index
Valkyria Chronicles
Durarararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararara!!
Toradora
Spice and Wolf
Goddamn... Kino's Journey

And about a dozen other trashy romance LNs.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Some contenders:
- Discord
- Bill Cipher
- Azula
- Professor Pericles
- Sideshow Bob
- Toffee
- White Diamond
- Magica de Spell
everyone here knows how much I love SU, right?

ignore that. Bill is the best villian in anything, bar none.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
20190501_212712.jpg

Imagine walking around with this pinned to your jacket.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Me: My parents are visiting me for the first time since I've moved out. Now's my chance to show to them how much of a functioning, independent adult I am!

Also me: *Eats ceral out of a cup*
Cup Cereal is the best because you can just drink the milk directly and you don't have to wash dishes.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'd like to remind everyone that
"Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax IGNITION"

Has characters from:

Virtua Fighter
Sword Art Online
The Devil is a Part-Timer
Oreimo
A Certain Magical Index
Valkyria Chronicles
Durarararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararara!!
Toradora
Spice and Wolf
Goddamn... Kino's Journey

And about a dozen other trashy romance LNs.
I'm more of an Eternal Fighter Zero man.

If only it was official.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You probably will given how infrequently I post here.

View attachment 221968

But I'll always have the higher post:like ratio
d327da36be2506ea67f2624bf6f269e93a5e8ff1_00.gif

Hmmmmm, don't care about the later, all of my efforts goes into surpassing you in likes, as long I can fullfill this objectif, the journey will be worth it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
One of the most strict rules I'll have in life is KEEP MY PARENTS AWAY FROM MY APARTMENT!!!:yoshi:
They'd probably take it really personally if I told them they couldn't stay, and they were going to be in town anyway so I may as well save them that hotel bill. It's a little bit of a mess here but not as bad as the house was when I left.

Also they brought their dog and I can't say no to that.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Welp, with a playable demo of Cold Steel 3 at E3, it's gonna be interesting to hear the English voices of the characters that don't have confirmed english voices

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Dozed off for a bit, it sounds like we moved past this but I still want to post this as I wanted to hit a 80 character limit mentioned earlier:

Black Panther
Black Widow
Cable
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Daredevil
Deadpool
Doc Ock
Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Elektra
Falcon
Gambit
Gamora (alt. character Nebula)
Ghost Rider
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man (alt. War Machine)
Juggernaut
Loki
Magneto
Mr. Fantastic (assisted by the rest of the Fantasic 4)
Ms. Marvel (Kamela Khan)
Phoenix
Rocket Raccoon/Groot
Scarlet Witch
Sentinel
Shuma-Gorath
Spider-Man (alt. character Spider-Man 2099)
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Storm
Taskmaster
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom
Vision
Wasp/Ant-Man
Wolverine
Amaterasu
Arthur
Akuma
Asura
Captain Commando
Chris Redfield (alt. Leon Kennedy)
Chun-Li
Dante
Demitri
Dr. Wily
Felicia
Firebrand
Frank West
Guile
Hsein-Ko
Jedah
Jill Valentine
Jin Saotome
M. Bison
Mega Man (MM11)
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nathan Spencer (Rearmed 2)
Nemesis
Nero
Phoenix Wright (alt. Apollo Justice)
Poison
Regina
Roll (MM11)
Ryu (alt. character Ken)
Sakura
Sigma
Strider Hiryu
Tron Bonne
Vergil
Viewtiful Joe
Wesker
X
Zero

D

Deleted member

I bingewatched Jojo.
It was brilliant.
Now...
For...
Jojo jojo.PNG

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
DUCKTALES TALK?

Dear Steven Universe:

Sadly we have to wait on that. The SU movie is airing fall too. Still it should be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom