• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I dunno why people keep talkin about the plush avatars being over like it's a good thing.

Honestly, of all the inane things people on this thread have done, getting everyone to change their avatar to a plush is pretty tame.

D

Deleted member

Plushies are now a fad...

Dorothy Division shall rise!
DOROTHY RISE UP

I'm only doing this cause I have nothing better to do so it's not like I'm doing it to make fellow members of the boards happy or anything Baka

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Tbh, it wasn't even as good, compared to the Edea Ensemble
The Edea Ensemble was Twitch Plays Pokemon Red, and the plush revolution was [insert any TPP after Red here]

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I feel like locking the thread to prevent such a thing from ever occurring
By doing that... the Zoe revolution would only spread to the rest of the forum...

Or at least to the NintenZone.

Edit: I don't know what happened to @GothFluttershy 's post, but I approve.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been seeing a lot of Wario players here recently.

This pleases me greatly.

D

Deleted member

I've been seeing a lot of Wario players here recently.

This pleases me greatly.
Cause he's like one of the best characters in the game y'know? Looking back at it it's still kind of surprising Wario of all characters jumped up the highest in terms of tiers but Y'know Wario is my favorite Mario Character (Excluding Geno Obviously) so I'm not complaining.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I can't imagine any game developer would say "you know what, I don't want my character to appear in Smash Bros."

D

Deleted member

oh boy here we go
That really doesn't mean much though cause I'm sure anyone would be ecstatic for their character to join Smash even Dan Salvato I'm sure he would love to see Monika from Doki Doki get in but that's never going to happen, not in a million years.

Rare would also probably love to see Banjo in Smash, Toby Fox would love to see Sans or some Undertale rep happen (Which it's going to), Etc.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I can't imagine any game developer would say "you know what, I don't want my character to appear in Smash Bros."
Some dude in one of my servers is trying to use the fact that Microsoft said they'd be okay with Banjo being in Smash as irrefutable evidence that he's in.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
That really doesn't mean much though cause I'm sure anyone would be ecstatic for their character to join Smash even Dan Salvato I'm sure he would love to see Monika from Doki Doki get in but that's never going to happen, not in a million years.

Rare would also probably love to see Banjo in Smash, Toby Fox would love to see Sans or some Undertale rep happen (Which it's going to), Etc.
Rare is... probably not the best example considering the fact they haven't said a peep recently

Of course Wayforward did the same so... Banjo spirit confirmed.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I dunno why people keep talkin about the plush avatars being over like it's a good thing.

Honestly, of all the inane things people on this thread have done, getting everyone to change their avatar to a plush is pretty tame.
It could be worse. Back in the day (Melee era) everyone changed their avatars & signatures to include, what is now, the Smashboards' mascot.

:088::088::088::mad088::088::088::088::088::088::088:

Roberk

Smash Champion
>thinking Edea and plush pics have anything on tea drinking, which lasted for multiple weeks/months
Heh

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Plushies rise and fall but Merric still remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom