• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
no. this ain't it, chief.
he needs support right now. and if none of you guys are gonna give it to him, i'll be the bigger person for once.
lol he needs support? Keep in mind, this is the SECOND time he ****ed up like this. Except this was MUCH worse. He manipulated everyone.
He needs mental help. He doesn't need you to baby him.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
lol he needs support? Keep in mind, this is the SECOND time he ****ed up like this. Except this was MUCH worse. He manipulated everyone.
He needs mental help. He doesn't need you to baby him.
What happened the first time, may I ask?

D

Deleted member

he needs support right now. and if none of you guys are gonna give it to him, i'll be the bigger person for once.
Goth, I know that your heart is in the right place and has good intentions...

But faking a death for attention is bad.
If he did want our interest, he could have talked to us through PMs like I currently do or create a personal Discord.

Faking a death to get attention isn’t the right thing to do. Nobody jokes about death.
He got other ways to get help without getting a bad reception... but for some reason rejected them.

D

Deleted member

I've never seen so many ignorant, complete ****ing hivemind callouters in one single ****ing place all at one time. Yeah...I'm done with this ****hole. If you actually want to fake your death for whatever ****ing reason, my Discord in in my profile info
I hate all of you
love you tea

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakky

Smash Hero
jesus christ did this mf really just "we live in a society" to a dude faking his death for attention
What I mean is internet cultural breeds this

This attention seeking attitude, and I'm going to leave it at that.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
There were only two times I've wept over people across the internet.

Billy Herrington - god rest his ****ing soul - and... Well, him.

Now I really regret it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is someone showing clear socio/psyho pathic behavior. There isn’t any help you can can offer them unless your a licensed psychologist.
They need professional and mental evaluation. Which is not something smashboards offers

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
brelooming disaster fakes being sick while there's me

20190523_101617.jpg

there's another pill bottle behind the spray nozzle thing so that's 6 meds

an actually sick guy

irony hits hard

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I hate all of you
Then leave. If you truly believe someone faking their death and faking not one, but 2 terrible diseases that yearly take millions of people away from their loved ones should be forgiven and forgotten for emotionally abusing this entire thread filled with literal kids who haven't experienced loss like that instead of getting help from a professional, leave

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Suddenly I don't feel as bad that my response to him asking about TB was "Just Play RDR2
"

D

Deleted member

Tell him good on him for owning up to his behavior. Most people would just say they didnt do anything wrong but he at least knows what he did was screwed up
Man, sure, he did admit he screwed up, but you have to draw a line sometimes. This is emotionally manipulating other people, children even who haven't experienced death before, for attention. Some people's family have suffered from disease. Can't imagine they would be all too happy see someone making a mockery out of it. I'm not saying "ostracise and shame this person for the end of time", but this is disappointing. It's okay to show disapproval now.

D

Deleted member

If I have to make something clear now... It would be the fact that I would NEVER lie to anyone here due to the things the site has done for me in a good way.

That’s how I behave, since I don’t fear to tell anyone who I trust any kind of thought or worry. I just find the idea of lying anyone who worries and wants the best for me vile.

The people here have done so much for me...To the point that I wouldn’t enjoy the idea of letting them down.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
User has been infracted for this content
I come to make a announement.gif

I've come to make a announcement, Brelooming Distaster is a actual ***** ass ************. Because he faked his ****ing death, that's right!
ezgif-1-3e55615753f9.gif

He know how big our trust was in him, and he pissed all over it, and he said he did it"for attention", *****, that's ****ing disgusting I say.

ezgif-1-2caa369277b1.gif

So i'm making a callout post on Smashboard dot com, Brelooming Disaster, I hope to never see your name on this forum ever again, and that be my lost post on the matter.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Man, sure, he did admit he screwed up, but you have to draw a line sometimes. This is emotionally manipulating other people, children even who haven't experienced death before, for attention. Some people's family have suffered from disease. Can't imagine they would be all too happy see someone making a mockery out of it. I'm not saying "ostracise and shame this person for the end of time", but this is disappointing. It's okay to show disapproval now.
not to mention, he did this for DAYS. he had this stuff planned and was constantly doing this to fuel his ego.

D

Deleted member

anyways he made a ****ing mockery out of people who actually suffer from this ****
man people ****in cried for this fool
what a *****

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
All I can say is I hope that he learns from this stunt and grows into a better person later in life. As far is am concerned, he has forfeited his second chance here. I hope he realizes the consequences of what he’s done.

Let him learn from this himself.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Best scenario is that he learns just how badly he ****ed up
Yeah.

If you're reading this Breloom (and I know you likely are), this is a reality check.

At this point, you are beyond help for everyone here, assuming that the people here would even want to help you in the first place.

You played with people's emotions and put them through real grief. Now you have to pay the consequences of your actions.

Take this time to seriously reflect on your actions,

and for the love of all that is holy, GET PROFESSIONAL HELP.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I don't know what is means about our psychology that we can go from "Holy **** that is awful what the ****" to "Lmao TB more like T-PEE because you pissed on your reputation" so quickly. At least we aren't sociopaths I guess
we have two modes: memes and suffering

we use memes to offset the suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom