• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
grinch leak aftermath hours but it's fifteen times more ****ed up
Smash Bros is fiction. It's just a video game.

This is infinitely more ****ed up. Something that no one should ever fake even for attention. I don't give a **** if he's 14. I had enough common sense back then not to pull this kind of ****. Even if I did do dumb things around that age.

This is straight up gross. No sugarcoating it whatsoever.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, Brelooming was one of like, ~50 regulars here.

Most of us aren't lying when we say stuff. Don't let one bad apple sour the whole bunch.
I’m not mad at anyone here at all. In fact, I am glad to have the help of anyone here whenever I need it.

Instead, I am mad with many people from IRL who I am close to, Brelooming, life and myself.

This thread isn’t the one to blame for what is going on in my life, since it actually is a place that helps me.

D

Deleted member

I guess all that mourning really was a bre-Looming disaster the entire time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
the lesson here is, if you ever wanna fake your death, do it to escape a pursuer. Do NOT do it for attention and to see how your friends will react
Seriously.

I'll admit I considered pulling similar **** when I was younger and in worse mental health, but even I didn't do it because it'd be messed up, and it's literally impossible to come back from something like that without some sort of serious repercussions.

You don't just put people through the intense emotions that death does. That's messed up.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh man oh golly this is double downed legit

Last edited by a moderator:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Smash Bros is fiction. It's just a video game.

This is infinitely more ****ed up. Something that no one should ever fake even for attention. I don't give a **** if he's 14. I had enough common sense back then not to pull this kind of ****. Even if I did do dumb things around that age.

This is straight up gross. No sugarcoating it whatsoever.
@Taylor F and I are around that age, and I can tell you, neither of us would even consider anything remotely close to this.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
@Taylor F and I are around that age, and I can tell you, neither of us would even consider anything remotely close to this.
I know most 14 year olds wouldn't. I have a sibling around that age who wouldn't even think about it.

His age being an "excuse" doesn't fly whatsoever.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Brelooming just pulled a Griffith on us all.

Except he didn't ****ing became a God Hand in the process, so it was all for ****ing nothing.
D2She6cWoAAOSMf.jpg

You dumb kid.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This kind of situation is something that's very painful for many people, especially as some people here haven't experienced this kind of ****. Here's the best word to describe it: Disgusting
One could call it appalling

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly I'm not gonna say anything about it beyond this.

He wants attention, and I'm not gonna be the one to reward him with what he wants.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I'm not gonna say anything about it beyond this.

He wants attention, and I'm not gonna be the one to reward him with what he wants.
you see that's what i was originally gonna do but at the same time i like thanosposting so
2erwfi (1).jpg

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Thread, I'm glad you're back at the Social. I don't like the idea of you rattling around Forum Support by yourself. We all need family. The users are yours. Maybe more so than mine. I've been banned since the 22nd. I never really fit in anywhere, even with the Premiums. My faith's in people, I guess. Individuals. And I'm happy to say that, for the most part, they haven't let me down. Which is why I can't let them down either. Infractions can be given out, but maybe they shouldn't. I know I hurt you, Thread. I guess I thought by posting a large meme I wasn't spamming you, but I can see now that I was really spamming myself, and I'm sorry. Hopefully one day you can understand. I wish we agreed on the guise of context, I really do. I know you're doing what you believe in, and that's all any of us can do. That's all any of us should. So no matter what, I promise you.

If you need me…

If you need ****posts…
View attachment 223760
I'll be there.
Oh hey, you're name is now blue.

Time to send you back to gay baby jail, then.

D

Deleted member

I'm just scared for him
Goth, he faked his death for attention.

He lied to us, and we got an awful moment yesterday for something that never happened.
Imagine if I said that I would commit suicide without actually doing so, just to get attention.
It feels wrong, true? Well, that’s sadly what happened.

Sometimes, there’s stuff that can’t be defended Goth.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
so

you got exposed

1558624411913.png

you screwed up. you know what you did was wrong. question is, how are you going to make things right? maybe you were starved for attention. but take it from a guy who's been frozen for 65 years; the only way to really fix starvation is to open the fridge.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, I'm getting heated over this, something positif, something positif....

!

Ahhhh, much better.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I can hardly believe this. Remember that poem for Brelooming I made some pages back? I know now that I wrote it FOR NOTHING!!!
I mean, it was a pretty good poem tbh. At least you got some Smashboards likes out of it?

**** I dunno. There's always a silver lining or some ****.
I’m not mad at anyone here at all. In fact, I am glad to have the help of anyone here whenever I need it.

Instead, I am mad with many people from IRL who I am close to, Brelooming, life and myself.

This thread isn’t the one to blame for what is going on in my life, since it actually is a place that helps me.
Just wanted to make sure. Right now we ought to rely on each other to get through this.

If you ever need someone to listen my PMs are always open. Same for everyone else.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
he's pretty tore up about how people are responding to it. He's still messaging me
Honestly too bad.

They knew what they were doing and that it was wrong. If you really cared for people you wouldn’t have done it. Simple at that. I’m sorry but it really is unforgivable behavior

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Honestly too bad.

They knew what they were doing and that it was wrong. If you really cared for people you wouldn’t have done it. Simple at that. I’m sorry but it really is unforgivable behavior
^

Damn straight.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
You guys wanna see something cool? Turns out Brelooming Disaster, the user you all thought died of a horrible illness, was actually lying the entire time.

Me, and few other users (@punished faygo Pyra Pyra ) have been looking into the suspicious circumstances of his death. He was apparently without a heartbeat for an hour and 40 minutes, and allegedly he just gave his discord account to his brother. So, I decided to hit up the account and ask what was going on with all these inconsistencies. He immediately hit me up on a burner account and starting fessing up. Here are the receipts.

So in conclusion, this kid manipulated the whole thread into thinking he was going to die, then actually faked his death. You can now cease all your mourning and whatnot.
The ****

Attention seeking little ****. Using a terminal illness for this kind of stunt. Unforgivable.

My dad has congestive heart failure. I do not look fondly on people using any disease for their own ego.

Mature for his age my ass. Never come back.

D

Deleted member

Goth, he faked his death for attention.

He lied to us, and we got an awful moment yesterday for something that never happened.
Imagine if I said that I would commit suicide without actually doing so, just to get attention.
It feels wrong, true? Well, that’s sadly what happened.

Sometimes, there’s stuff that can’t be defended Goth.
no. this ain't it, chief.
he needs support right now. and if none of you guys are gonna give it to him, i'll be the bigger person for once.

Pakky

Smash Hero
You guys wanna see something cool? Turns out Brelooming Disaster, the user you all thought died of a horrible illness, was actually lying the entire time.

Me, and few other users (@punished faygo Pyra Pyra ) have been looking into the suspicious circumstances of his death. He was apparently without a heartbeat for an hour and 40 minutes, and allegedly he just gave his discord account to his brother. So, I decided to hit up the account and ask what was going on with all these inconsistencies. He immediately hit me up on a burner account and starting fessing up. Here are the receipts.

So in conclusion, this kid manipulated the whole thread into thinking he was going to die, then actually faked his death. You can now cease all your mourning and whatnot.
I hate kids sometimes.

But this is manufactured by the society we live in.

D

Deleted member

I mean, it was a pretty good poem tbh. At least you got some Smashboards likes out of it?

Just wanted to make sure. Right now we ought to rely on each other to get through this.

If you ever need someone to listen my PMs are always open. Same for everyone else.
I really appreciate it Corn.

Any kind of help is always welcomed from my part.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Yeah, that is true, but still, I feel that I did it for nothing, now that the truth is out.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

@everyone go like Shish's next pœst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom