• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
people asked why not use the 2nd place winner and to that I say because they said grand prize, not runner up
But...now that the winner is disqualified, the previous runner up IS the grand prize winner, by extension. GameFreak's being absolutely stupid by not giving them the prize.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
We don't deserve this wonderful man. My only issue with the game is how physical copies are 3 euros more expensive here for some reason (why the hell is it 43 euros and not 40). This game is gonna be something special

Also Miriam for Smash I suppose

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
But...now that the winner is disqualified, the previous runner up IS the grand prize winner, by extension. GameFreak's being absolutely stupid by not giving them the prize.
I just mirrored what they said, Why they dont go to the runner up, i have little to no idea. Normaly people go to the runner up but I guess GF had a different idea

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
hope I'd wake up not sick

unfortunately that is not the case

D

Deleted member

it took some time to sink in but holy **** he didn't deserve this
why did he have to go so quickly

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Tag yourself I’m Futaba
View attachment 223753

No this is what happens when I fail at art.
Anything I can improve?
Well, it's a sketch, you can easily erase it and do it over again, so failing at that point isn't too much of a problem.

As for other advices, try to replicate character poses that you like to make it easier for you, like you have tons of Morgana images on your PC, right? Take one you realyl like and try to replicate it without tracing.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, it's a sketch, you can easily erase it and do it over again, so failing at that point isn't too much of a problem.

As for other advices, try to replicate character poses that you like to make it easier for you, like you have tons of Morgana images on your PC, right? Take one you realyl like and try to replicate it without tracing.
I would do that, but I wanna work on posing as well, and not just drawing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I would do that, but I wanna work on posing as well, and not just drawing.
If you want to posing, you need to draw first a simple pose with the character you want.

Like see my girl Alicia here?
Alicia Default Form Template.gif

Her pose is really simple, and that's because I haven't draw her much before, so to make it easy while I was making her and make it easier for my future self, I took a very simple that convey well her characters without going overboad.

I know it isn't fun to do basic stuff, but you got to do over and over it until you are comfortable with the basics, atleast, that's how I see it.

D

Deleted member

DM me if you want to talk.
y'know what?
i think i'm good.
there's no use in getting depressed over it. that'll just make it worse, right?
don't get me wrong i'm still ****ing sad but i'm not just gonna sit here and mope about it

D

Deleted member

Thread, I'm glad you're back at the Social. I don't like the idea of you rattling around Forum Support by yourself. We all need family. The users are yours. Maybe more so than mine. I've been banned since the 22nd. I never really fit in anywhere, even with the Premiums. My faith's in people, I guess. Individuals. And I'm happy to say that, for the most part, they haven't let me down. Which is why I can't let them down either. Infractions can be given out, but maybe they shouldn't. I know I hurt you, Thread. I guess I thought by posting a large meme I wasn't spamming you, but I can see now that I was really spamming myself, and I'm sorry. Hopefully one day you can understand. I wish we agreed on the guise of context, I really do. I know you're doing what you believe in, and that's all any of us can do. That's all any of us should. So no matter what, I promise you.

If you need me…

If you need ****posts…
tumblr_p077miQWu41vvcd19o2_540.gif

I'll be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

@JDCabrera

X-Men trailer for MUA3...yes

Lol, I just entered to share the trailer. You were faster.

My spider-senses tell me that a Fantastic Four trailer for E3 seems likely now.

And yeah, I like the mutants we got (although I was hoping for my man Gambit).

D

Deleted member

I know I'm late, but I offer my condolences. I pray for Brelooming's family; kid didn't deserve what happened.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thread, I'm glad you're back at the Social. I don't like the idea of you rattling around Forum Support by yourself. We all need family. The users are yours. Maybe more so than mine. I've been banned since the 22nd. I never really fit in anywhere, even with the Premiums. My faith's in people, I guess. Individuals. And I'm happy to say that, for the most part, they haven't let me down. Which is why I can't let them down either. Infractions can be given out, but maybe they shouldn't. I know I hurt you, Thread. I guess I thought by posting a large meme I wasn't spamming you, but I can see now that I was really spamming myself, and I'm sorry. Hopefully one day you can understand. I wish we agreed on the guise of context, I really do. I know you're doing what you believe in, and that's all any of us can do. That's all any of us should. So no matter what, I promise you.

If you need me…

If you need ****posts…
View attachment 223760
I'll be there.
Holy molly, your name is blue again!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

If you need me…

If you need ****posts…
View attachment 223760
I'll be there.
Give me one right now i need it

Before your ass gets on probation again

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If you want to posing, you need to draw first a simple pose with the character you want.

Like see my girl Alicia here?
View attachment 223759
Her pose is really simple, and that's because I haven't draw her much before, so to make it easy while I was making her and make it easier for my future self, I took a very simple that convey well her characters without going overboad.

I know it isn't fun to do basic stuff, but you got to do over and over it until you are comfortable with the basics, atleast, that's how I see it.
I mean, the pose I had planned was pretty basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom