• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I ever tell ya about the time our town harbored a cult?

Still does technically, they've shacked up where our movie theater used to be before it went under.

No one trusts 'em but since they've never done anything not much to be done.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So some footage of the Mario Kart Tour Beta has emerged.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Google news won't stop telling me about the likelihood of nuclear war and what I should do to prepare

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
wait redfeatherraven redfeatherraven why don't you have a blue name

is it

could it be

are you another >3 pointer?

i thought i was the only one
Oh it's that?

Yeah I think the asshat put me at four.

image (6).jpg

Not calling anyone out, it was literally a drawing of a literal ass in a literal hat.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, seeing how He-Man was bull****ted into existence is incredible and somewhat inspirational. Turns out one of the creators lied about there being a cartoon of the toys coming out so they had to actually make a He-Man cartoon to cover their tracks.
Favorite quote from the whole thing is how Battle Cat was born: "I don't give a ****. If it's as big as a horse, put a ****ing saddle on it."

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly, seeing how He-Man was bull****ted into existence is incredible and somewhat inspirational. Turns out one of the creators lied about there being a cartoon of the toys coming out so they had to actually make a He-Man cartoon to cover their tracks.
Favorite quote from the whole thing is how Battle Cat was born: "I don't give a ****. If it's as big as a horse, put a ****ing saddle on it."
I put that on your twitter you *****

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh it's that?

Yeah I think the ****** put me at four.

View attachment 223336

Not calling anyone out, it was literally a drawing of a literal *** in a literal hat.
If you got a PM from the Moderator/Admin who gave you it, it'll let you know the exact amount of points.

That said, obviously we prefer to keep that information private regardless. It should be between the Moderation and the user who got the warning/infraction.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
That's one of the things talked about in the Toys That Made Us

I watched that when I visited my family in December since my brother-in-law works in the toy business :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

That said, obviously we prefer to keep that information private regardless. It should be between the Moderation and the user who got the warning/infraction.
still no idea why, considering that as long as the user doesnt call out the modmin in question and therefore don't target the modmin the number of points they have really isn't a big deal. like i can see why it could be shaming if another user does it for them but if they do it themselves is it really that big of a deal?

D

Deleted member

BRUH

MOMENT

Bottom Text.

Why'd he do this? Didn't he know of the contract? As you said every youtuber got the contract, I really don't know what people are gonna do now all I can say is I hope things end up okay.
Well, Matpat kinda has the other YTers in trouble now, because the contract says they have to keep up with them. Talked with one of the YouTubers who got it early on Discord and he said thanks to MatPat a lot of the other peoples videos are spoiled. He said MatPat’s not going to be in trouble with Scott, but he may be if he streams tomorrow. The YTer has contacted Scott.

D

Deleted member

You lie you deceitful doodoo head

Wait **** it was an entire thread?
Not much besides that, just how they had to bull**** their way to make a cartoon and the birth of Battle Cat.
Oi Josuke! Did you know despite making up approximately 13%
Despite making up 13% of the population, Stand users are responsible for 80% of the crimes.
The wealthiest Stand users commit more crimes than the poorest non-users. It's true, you can look it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
still no idea why, considering that as long as the user doesnt call out the modmin in question and therefore don't target the modmin the number of points they have really isn't a big deal. like i can see why it could be shaming if another user does it for them but if they do it themselves is it really that big of a deal?
Because it shouldn't be known when a user could potentially be banned. That's solely something only the Moderation is privy to knowledge-wise. In addition, if a user wants to know their own points, they can ask via PM.

For the case of shaming, please just report it when it comes up. It's not necessary to shame people. The moderation can handle the situation instead of people trying to handle a user that has issues at times. In many cases, too many people reply and ones with more mental-related issues are harder to deal with than general advice. Some feel pressured by a ton of tags. It's not that the idea of helping people is unappreciated, but it also has to be handled very delicately. Every issue has context too, but not everything should be responded to either.

It's kind of hard to explain this, admittedly.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
you have received an infraction

at smash world forums

for flaming/harassment

keep the absolute and total unimportance of context in mind next time before you throw around such vulgar language
smash_cops-1.jpg

Because it shouldn't be known when a user could potentially be banned. That's solely something only the Moderation is privy to knowledge-wise. In addition, if a user wants to know their own points, they can ask via PM.

For the case of shaming, please just report it when it comes up. It's not necessary to shame people. The moderation can handle the situation instead of people trying to handle a user that has issues.

It's kind of hard to explain this, admittedly.
Doesn't that defeat the entire purpose of greying out premium people then? Seems hella inconsistent to me ngl

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
I really want to test the absolute limit of the censoring system on the forums but I am very scared that I´ll get banned. So I just won´t do it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Because it shouldn't be known when a user could potentially be banned
that's my main issue here
if the user in question wants to tell people that they may be banned or that they have x amount of points, why is that a problem?

Shroob

Sup?
If ya can't tell, then there's gotta be a better way than this current system, because a Premium user having a non-blue name already kiiiiiiiinda tells it.

It's basically a mark of shame, which, from what it sounds like, is something that's trying to be prevented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom