• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I’m just giving you a hard time dude, no worries. I’m just not a huge fan of raisins myself but to each their own. Depends on the recipe for me in terms of peanut butter.
Oh, I'm aware. But I needed to get that off my chest.

There's a reason Faygo went to jail

Casual manslaughter like this is no laughing matter
He's not exactly wrong, though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, what you guys think of Agumon, Banjo, Crash Bandicoot and Sora as the others Pass characters? :b:
Most of them I don't think will happen. Agumon vs Pikachu could be kind of hype. Crash I think could be fun, but his music is kind of mid, even more so compared to the main man Spyro.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I think Bub might have become my third biggest want now.

I love the idea of being able to play as a dragon that can shoot bubbles that sends people flying to the top of the stage.

Plus, you could also apply the puzzle mechanics with a few special moves too, send color bubbles to any direction.

Bub would make for a very fun fighter honestly.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
There's a reason Faygo went to jail

Casual manslaughter like this is no laughing matter
I need context so I can put my ****posting skills to today's test. Unless it's serious, in which case, I'll back down.

So, what you guys think of Agumon, Banjo, Crash Bandicoot and Sora as the others Pass characters? :b:
Let me reverse the question on you: Suppose they're playable for real.

"Man, orange you just glad, Graizen?"
Carlos.jpg

Get it? Cuz most of them are warm-colored characters? No? Okay...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I actually really love that design. The tie and briefcase really make him standout from being just a regular frog, while not completely redesign him to be anthropomorphic.

Know I want to see Frogger and Donkey Kong working in the same office with those matching ties
Frogger, in actuality, is the story of a family man trying to make ends meet while failing to adjust to a hostile, ever-changing world. Getting five frogs home symbolizes the work week; one frog for each day. His bog is now seated right next to a major highway, due to the spread of outside human influence disrupting his natural environment. And yet, in tragically ironic fashion, he must work for the same humans who have long oppressed the frogfolk, lest they take his home for themselves. The female frogs you can occasionally join with represent how rare it is for Frogger to see his wife.

And once you get all five frogs in? It starts all over again. Another monotonous and soul sucking work week.

Frogger's story tells the tale of the tragedy of the common man and shows the repercussions of human influence on wildlife.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still prefer Chocolate chip cookies, but Oatmeal Raisin isn't bad either, grew to like them more as I got older.

Graizen

Smash Champion
I need context so I can put my ****posting skills to today's test. Unless it's serious, in which case, I'll back down.

View attachment 223234
Hey.... i love... orange

Shroob

Sup?

View attachment 223234
It's not serious, you fine. Faygo going to GBJ is just a meme(And a reality)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

We'll know this week sometime during the 24th-26th.
Please Ed Boy
I don’t Digimon
would accept and would accept cause dream fights
Nah
agumon is whatever
banjo is whatever
crash is whatever
sora is cool
overall
i am Disappoint.
47C4A4E2-3A58-414A-9C89-A453AEA1A177.jpeg

Faygo how could you.

I...I trusted you.
Never trust the Big Fay

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
It's a mixed bag for me. I think Crash and Sora would be great additions to Smash based on their own history and concepts alone.

Banjo I grew out of. I wanted him in Brawl, but eventually you move on after playing so many great games since his last good one. I now want more modern but equally as good or better characters.

No opinion on Agumon. I'd be disappointed that he's the Namco pick considering what they have left in the bank. It's not a series I've paid much attention to since the Pokemon v Digimon wars of the late 90s/early 2000s. I guess Pokemon and Digimon sharing a game would be an event, but it's not one I particularly care for personally.

Now Mario v Sonic v Crash on the other hand...mind blowing.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Lately I've been very up and down with my emotions, and right now I'm within a down section.

So much has happened over the past 5 days and sometimes I feel like I'm lost and hopeless.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Frogger, in actuality, is the story of a family man trying to make ends meet while failing to adjust to a hostile, ever-changing world. Getting five frogs home symbolizes the work week; one frog for each day. His bog is now seated right next to a major highway, due to the spread of outside human influence disrupting his natural environment. And yet, in tragically ironic fashion, he must work for the same humans who have long oppressed the frogfolk, lest they take his home for themselves. The female frogs you can occasionally join with represent how rare it is for Frogger to see his wife.

And once you get all five frogs in? It starts all over again. Another monotonous and soul sucking work week.

Frogger's story tells the tale of the tragedy of the common man and shows the repercussions of human influence on wildlife.
Opossum, why did you make me sad. :(

I didn't know this.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Sounds good to me.

Agumon and Crash would at least give me someone I actually want in Smash Ultimate.
:p

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
No one in the house:
No one in the neighborhood:
No one in the city:
No one in the state:
No one on the continent:
Not a single person in this planet:

Me:

HEY Y'ALL, WHO'S UP FOR A 1-HOUR WIIWARE COMPILATION

Iridium

Smash Hero

And once you get all five frogs in? It's starts all over again. Another monotonous and soul sucking work week.

It's always funny knowing the simplest of games can sometimes have more meaning to it than the defined ones. Yes, I got the joke.

Lately I've been very up and down with my emotions, and right now I'm within a down section.

So much has happened over the past 5 days and sometimes I feel like I'm lost and hopeless.
Do you need somebody to talk to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom