• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Do they not use Jack as the mascot for SMT anymore? I mean, they don't use SMT anymore, but Atlas never discontinued Jack right?
No, he is, I was just making a joke with a relevant image.

I mean, I HOPE he is, but like... Morgana is the giant cardboard cutout they put in front of Atlus headquarters reception.
Meanwhile, Persona 1 and 2 aren't memorable enough to deserve anything other than alt color references.

They should have at least put Fuhrer/Sunglasses Hitler as a Mii costume, although I understand why they would never do that.

We'll know this week sometime during the 24th-26th.
I think someone with a certain affinity for her might be pleased about this development.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just swept Roark in my renegade platinum nuzlocke with just an onix. I was pretty worried for the gym actually and then onix with X6 curses swept everyone with bulldoze and only took two damage from each mon.

I was upset when a wild trapinch killed my geodude because of bide arena trap spam, but onix came in clutch. My team so far:
2FC12113-23E2-4551-B0E9-4757820F0FA9.png

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
doesn't chrono trigger have a super terrible remaster or am i thinking of old final fantasy
You might be thinking of Secret of Mana, I don't think Chrono Trigger was ever remastered

seems I'm wrong, there was a remaster on PC. But I'm pretty sure square's done similarly terrible PC ports of old final fantasy games too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To add on what I was saying earlier, Scott told each youtuber to only reveal so much and keep a consistent pace. Now that Matpat revealed so much in one video, apparently everyone is in trouble ‘cause they’ll have to upload 3-4 videos to keep up with MatPat, which Scott doesn’t want. Apparently one of the YTers is contacting Scott.

D

Deleted member

I have grown fond over Remix 10 because of the memes. Also I have the whole thing memorized so it'll follow be wherever I go.

I'm not a huge fan of Remix 4 (from Fever). My favorite tracks out of all of the games are Remixes 8, 9, and 10 from Fever.

I don't have a personal favorite out of those, though. I'm stuck at a 3-way tie. Now that we are on the topic, I need you to break it for me.

Which is better: Remix 8 or 9? They are both top notch remixes with top notch tracks, with top notch vocals (for a video game. Give em credit)
Just woke up and uh yeah, I prefer Remix 8 the lyrics and rhythm is just better in my opinion though both are really fantastic. I prefer 8 but 9 is very close behind and 8 barely beats it out to the point I had to listen to both twice, Remix 8 for me chief,

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You might be thinking of Secret of Mana, I don't think Chrono Trigger was ever remastered
i remember there being a rerelease that changed a bunch of sprites and stuff and it was super bad

i hope im not hallucinating

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
i remember there being a rerelease that changed a bunch of sprites and stuff and it was super bad

i hope im not hallucinating
no, you're right, I edited my post. it's just the mobile version ported to PC. It looks like they changed the UI to be awful and messed up the sprites too. FF6 had a similar port where the sprites were completely changed to be awful.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hey guys just gonna go post somethin’ cursed then...
There was a problem fetching the tweet

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I fixed the final roster due to missing a couple big IPs and Japanese gaming companies:

Now all is right with the world. This feels like the definitive roster now. Now, how would you react if this was the final roster?

Iridium

Smash Hero
Hey guys just gonna go post somethin’ cursed then...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Eh, could have been worse.

I fixed the final roster due to missing a couple big IPs and Japanese gaming companies:

Now all is right with the world. This feels like the definitive roster now. Now, how would you react if this was the final roster?
Yes for Ryu Hayabusa. Tom Nook also gets overlooked, although that's a bit fair.

I miss Impa, though.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

solaire is great but I'd rather play as the undead dude imo

also where the **** is kiryu, if SEGA cares to pump out as much yakuza as they do sonic then i better see a damn gangster

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
WAIT. MILEENA RUMORS??

Sorry I'm late to the convo. Doing some writing/modstuff.

D

Deleted member

BRUH
So, Scott Cawthon gave some YouTubers early access of FNAF VR, and they’re only allowed to show so much each day, but apparently Mat streamed and showed a little more than he should have. o-o
MOMENT
To add on what I was saying earlier, Scott told each youtuber to only reveal so much and keep a consistent pace. Now that Matpat revealed so much in one video, apparently everyone is in trouble ‘cause they’ll have to upload 3-4 videos to keep up with MatPat, which Scott doesn’t want. Apparently one of the YTers is contacting Scott.
Bottom Text.

Why'd he do this? Didn't he know of the contract? As you said every youtuber got the contract, I really don't know what people are gonna do now all I can say is I hope things end up okay.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

Outraged because you put Chorus Kids in instead of Karate Joe.

Also Bandana Dee where though?

Besides that, it's alright I guess. I'd be kinda okay, could do without a bunch of the new guys added to the bottom row.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

On a completely unrelated note, this is an example of why by introduction into the series is the optimal character order.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

I would still question why Frogger should be playable at all when a stage based on his game would do the job well enough. Yes, I know that anyone can become playable with enough creativity, but it doesn't mean they all should be.

I'd be fine with this otherwise, and give me a good excuse to use Bubposting more often. :bubblebobble:

D

Deleted member

Bub? Frogger? Tom Nook? What? Please explain, Otherwise it's a decent line-up though I would've added Geno.

Also I agree with Chorus Kids being added please and thank you.

D

Deleted member

Playing Smash Ultimate >>> Leak Talk

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

i can't believe you let him die
1558488308841.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Playing Smash Ultimate >>> Mindless speculation
FTFY.

Although I must admit I am getting a bit restless at the lack of a newcomer reveal. Had I bought the pass I'd be peeved that my purchase got no news for half a year.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Which should I play next - Okami or Final Fantasy 7? For Okami, the game seems to be building towards Ammy meeting Queen Himiko or Rao, and I'm about 14 hours in. For Final Fantasy 7, I'm heading north to meet Sephiroth after the big spoiler that everybody knows about.

I know that both of them are great games, but I find that generally speaking, I can only focus on one game at a time.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Welp, someone who is a Rooster Teeth FIRST member went and spoiled what the next death battle is (thank god they didn't spoil the ending of the current DB) and something tells me that there will be a **** storm when it airs since it has an RT character and people were still pissed about the last couple times RT characters were used in Death Battle

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Me and Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku are stuck too.
At least I got my 3DS/PS4 (among other things). Downside is, I'll have to grab a New 2DS sooner or later as well...

At any rate, we can suffer equally.

Playing Smash Ultimate >>> Leak Talk
Which is why the lack of Switch irritates me. If I had one, I wouldn't be here.

Back in my day, when Smash 4 was a thing, I mostly just played that for over a year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom