• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So, I've read through all the pages I missed after leaving from work. I don't want to continue the conversation about Golden, but I do feel an immense need to apologize after seeing the results.

My response to him was not meant to encourage others in the thread to "call out" anyone, nor was it meant to publicly shame. But I think that's exactly what I did. I take my responsibility to represent the site seriously, and my intention has never been to shoo people out of our community. Golden requested his account be deleted so we legally have to respect that request, but that's not at all what I wanted or even thought would happen or I just wouldn't have posted such a meaningless post.

I appreciate what others have said on the subject of "bullying a bully" and agree with them. If by my initial post that apparently started the whole mess I was doing that very thing, then I sincerely apologize to Golden, the thread in general and Hinata for making it appear that that sort of posting was mod-endorsed. That was so not my intention. And I feel responsible for the fallout. I'm sorry.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
All I know of Touhou I got from fan works and Salty Bet.

So with that in mind my favorite's Cirno.

Cirno_default.png

Because she's an adorkable pile of enthusiasm.

Chi chi chirumiru nomu yo genki

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Jesus christ bro

this thread has been

well it's just been heavy
More of a reason to work harder on my ****post so that I can make some peoples days a little brighter.
egg2.gif

As someone who want folks in this thread to have a good time, this is my duty to do so.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So, I've read through all the pages I missed after leaving from work. I don't want to continue the conversation about Golden, but I do feel an immense need to apologize after seeing the results.

My response to him was not meant to encourage others in the thread to "call out" anyone, nor was it meant to publicly shame. But I think that's exactly what I did. I take my responsibility to represent the site seriously, and my intention has never been to shoo people out of our community. Golden requested his account be deleted so we legally have to respect that request, but that's not at all what I wanted or even thought would happen or I just wouldn't have posted such a meaningless post.

I appreciate what others have said on the subject of "bullying a bully" and agree with them. If by my initial post that apparently started the whole mess I was doing that very thing, then I sincerely apologize to Golden, the thread in general and Hinata for making it appear that that sort of posting was mod-endorsed. That was so not my intention. And I feel responsible for the fallout. I'm sorry.
If it counts for anything, I don't think you actually said anything wrong.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If it counts for anything, I don't think you actually said anything wrong.
I'm sure he didn't, but his point is that he didn't want to entice any dog piling on any one user in particular.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Me too!

It is my job, my duty, to ensure that everyone I can is having a good time.

I TAKE THAT JOB WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!

View attachment 222768
If all the gif I created of Eggman/Mephiles, aswell as this.
Eggman dance transparent.gif

and this
Sans undertale going into my eye.gif

are anything to go by, I probably take ****posting wayyyyy too much seriously at this point.:p

But hey, again, if it make others happy, then it's worth it.

D

Deleted member

Hey man, none of this is your fault, it really is nobody's fault. As I said before, pointing fingers helps no one. There isn't anyone to blame here for the situation, this kind of stuff is more complex than some harsh criticism on the internet so please, don't blame yourself for it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
damn, that's pretty cool
That game's great man. If you got a PS2/GCN/X-Box lying around, try it out sometime. You can play as both Spider-Man and Venom. One of the few superhero games with memorable Classical music, on top of a lot of cool techno.

Like the vid shows, the OST is done by Kevin Manthei, who does the OST for Invader Zim, and the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon series after that.

D

Deleted member

I have some great news to share!
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I've been playing UNIST at a friend's house for quite some time and I really like the game, so far Mika has been my most successful character. Still gonna wait for the next version to come out before I open my wallet though.

D

Deleted member

Keeping Brelooming in my prayers. I pray with all my heart he makes it through this.

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
So I was looking at some Marvel comics and then I found this.
avengers.png

Clearly, Marvel knew years beforehand that the most logical way to defeat Thanos had to be through his ***.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey, something's not right about this image.

See that Charmander on the very far right? It's blue, and appears to have a yellow shell. I'm suspecting it's really not a Charmander but rather a Squirtle in disguise.

Could you imagine that? I pokemon sneaking into a group of charmanders and pretending to be one of them? The nerve.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I may not reply to this thread anymore since it goes way too fast for me to keep track of, but my thoughts go out to Brelooming. I hope he will be alright...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom