• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Thank you Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F Noipoi Noipoi @ShinyLegendary SneakyLink SneakyLink and everyone else for the congratulations. 5000 subs is a drop in the bucket for Youtubers but it's further than I thought I'd be when I started this thing.

I feel better after a four hour power nap and some positive reinforcement. Thank you.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Pretty much how I feel about this current hype train ride, except I'm sitting in the metaphorical lonesome trolley.
Smash_Speculation_Phos_Edition.png

nvm I'm stupid. I'm seeing things that aren't there. Disregard the last edit.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fire Emblem fans when someone points out that the Three Houses leak has little to no credibility and could easily be fake:
View attachment 220709
The way I see it is this. I'm skeptical of it being the truth, but I'm confident that thanibomb believes it's the truth.

The question, in my mind, comes down to whether or not thanibomb's source is legit or pulling the wool over his eyes.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
An update.
View attachment 220710
This makes the most sense to me.
I'd hate to defend the theory, but you do realize Amazon is a storefront, where people can sell their own products there, while Nintendo is moreso private as a company and they sell their own products that others don't sell for them?

And ResetERA is not a good place to refer to for pretty much anything. Those guys are jerks, and aren't the best people to refer to because of that. There is more to Google Ads than what they may know or understand.

Roberk

Smash Champion
The way I see it is this. I'm skeptical of it being the truth, but I'm confident that thanibomb believes it's the truth.

The question, in my mind, comes down to whether or not thanibomb's source is legit or pulling the wool over his eyes.
I do like that it’s an active user in the community like Thanibomb and not some random anonymous /v/ poster, but in their comments multiple times Thanibomb says “I wouldn’t believe me either!” I really want this leak to be true but the skepticism is eating away at me.

D

Deleted member

Whether or not the Google Leak is real (which I've said repeatedly I doubted; the whole situation just puzzles me), I'm still just going to wait until E3 to see if Artorias shows up.

Don't need no "Google Leak" when I've got a longshot lead.

Never forget what else went ignored....

And never underestimate the power of the dark horse.

D

Deleted member

There's an alternate universe where all 4Chan leaks are real to create one huge Smash roster.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

The way I see it is this:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Whether or not the Google Leak is real (which I've said repeatedly I doubted; the whole situation just puzzles me), I'm still just going to wait until E3 to see if Artorias shows up.

Don't need no "Google Leak" when I've got a longshot lead.

Never forget what else went ignored....

And never underestimate the power of the dark horse.
The exception that proves the rule.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I do like that it’s an active user in the community like Thanibomb and not some random anonymous /v/ poster, but in their comments multiple times Thanibomb says “I wouldn’t believe me either!” I really want this leak to be true but the skepticism is eating away at me.
Honestly what'll clinch it for me is the stuff that could feasibly be shown prerelease that isn't spoilery. Dedue's backstory, Ferdinand being the Innes/Vaike to Edelgard's Ephraim/Chrom, Lysithea hating the crests, the first trailer swordswoman being named Catherine, Rhea's subordinate being named Setes, or Jeralt's friend being named Cyril.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Me personally I just hopped into the thread, ctrl+f'd the light spoilery questions I had, then dipped out of there.

The truth of the game's quality shall be brought to light when it comes out and not a second sooner.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
ClaTheBae votes for Iridium.

Freezerburn votes for tehponycorn.

Iridium votes for tehponycorn.

Mythra votes for tehponycorn.

Noipoi votes for Scoliosis Jones.

Pyra votes for Iridium.

Scoliosis Jones votes for tehponycorn.

Shroob votes for Scoliosis Jones.

Smashing Ramen votes for tehponycorn.

tehponycorn votes for Scoliosis Jones.

Zinith votes for Scoliosis Jones.

tehponycorn is fatally electrocuted.

Unrelated, but who is that in your avatar DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon ?
giphy (2).gif

Ware wa Megumin

My calling is that of an arch wizard, one who controls explosion magic, the strongest of all offensive magic!

Fu-fu.. Do you, too, desire my forbidden strength, which is so almighty, I've been ostracized by the entire world?
Then show me thine resolve to peer into the ultimate abyss with me!
When a man stares into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

I am Megumin, user of the finest magic crimson demons possess!

tenor (2).gif

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 220726

Ware wa Megumin

My calling is that of an arch wizard, one who controls explosion magic, the strongest of all offensive magic!

Fu-fu.. Do you, too, desire my forbidden strength, which is so almighty, I've been ostracized by the entire world?

She looks like Ashley

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
View attachment 220726

Ware wa Megumin

lol she has no ****

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
View attachment 220726

Ware wa Megumin

God, Megumin is such a good character.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'd hate to defend the theory, but you do realize Amazon is a storefront, where people can sell their own products there, while Nintendo is moreso private as a company and they sell their own products that others don't sell for them?

And ResetERA is not a good place to refer to for pretty much anything. Those guys are jerks, and aren't the best people to refer to because of that. There is more to Google Ads than what they may know or understand.
They can't all be jerks. Occasionally Coricus Coricus goes there.

But more fairly, ResetERA, for all else it is, is made up of a large and diverse group of people. In the same way 4chan is a bunch of jerks (and how) but has occasionally had correct information and solid insight, it's unwise to dismiss what seems like reasonable information based on the source without at least verifying it first.

For its part I'm more inclined to believe the explanation given for Adsense rather than an incredibly convoluted and horrifically specific set of circumstances that reveal a mistake on Nintendo's part which is as of this time both widely discussed and yet somehow uncorrected.

It's looking for the Mew under the truck all over again.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
View attachment 220726

Ware wa Megumin

I would peer into the abyss, but doing so seems a lil dangerous.

Methinks I’ll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom