• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey local community college please stop texting and emailing and calling me about the tornado warning thank you

I closed the blinds to pretend the wind can’t get me and I’m in a blanket playing Xenoblade instead of doing anything else because my anxiety is about to explode
Hey, stay safe.

Iridium

Smash Hero
staindgrey staindgrey I forgot about those Machine Head suggestions you gave me some time ago. Not bad, but they sound they sound more like a thrashier Pantera. Still good.

D

Deleted member

when you playing 8-player and your homie hits you with the "yo this mans hasn't died yet" and everyone show up like
57989290-blurred-mysterious-people-walking-in-a-weird-background.jpg

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey local community college please stop texting and emailing and calling me about the tornado warning thank you

I closed the blinds to pretend the wind can’t get me and I’m in a blanket playing Xenoblade instead of doing anything else because my anxiety is about to explode
Hey do you want some potatoes fel......

Wait a second! Tatsu, NOOOO!!!!

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Mwehehehe, Indeed it is. Prepare to get your weeb card.
I feel both compelled by the concept and ashamed that it constantly seems like I'm two seconds away from hentai.

And I thought Kill La Kill was weeby.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I feel both compelled by the concept and ashamed that it constantly seems like I'm two seconds away from hentai.

And I thought Kill La Kill was weeby.
In my personal opinion, the anime is worth powering through.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
staindgrey staindgrey I forgot about those Machine Head suggestions you gave me some time ago. Not bad, but they sound they sound more like a thrashier Pantera. Still good.
They basically are. Machine Head is like a modern Pantera. That's more my speed.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Of Tora was just a little perverted, that'd be one thing. He's got nothing on this thread in terms of raw thirstiness.

The issue I take with him though is his dynamic with Poppi. His pervertedness turns their relationship from something sweet and wholesome into something a little weird and creepy.

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Listen Guys i hate Jane and always will.i aint having another Corrin situation and also Did people really think they would put announce Jane in smash as a female joker alt in smash first when Atlus has said nothing about a Female joker yet smh.Sorry the salt But god damn Jane really pisses me off

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If it starts like that, there’s a 101% chance it’s an anime.

Hey, while you’re here, I submitted my app when this was a first a thing. Have I already been done and didn’t know, or am I still in line?
It is a random drawing.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Opening seems more interesting than the anime itself, to be honest.
The opening's too sexed up for me, even if the song ****ing slaps. Am i using that right.

I think I just haven't been desensitized to anime/JRPG fanservice enough yet.

D

Deleted member

Listen Guys i hate Jane and always will.i aint having another Corrin situation and also Did people really think they would put announce Jane in smash as a female joker alt in smash first when Atlus has said nothing about a Female joker yet smh.Sorry the salt But god damn Jane really pisses me off
82f0f60.jpg

When they're all terrible and you fight them all off without losing a stock

ka ka kachi

Last edited by a moderator:

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
And the girl in the persona 5 royal trailer could be a new social link Marie who knows if that is A female joker smh

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Just stop man...you were doing so well. You said you would keep your rude comments about Jane to yourself. All you are doing is making people feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom