• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I’d probably be a mod if I didn’t have like 50 accumulative infractions/warnings in my time here.
I accidentally censor dodged ONCE, and now I have an infraction that will NEVER GO AWAY.

EVER.

I'VE BEEN CURSED.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
ay so there's a bigger DLC tier list over here: https://tiermaker.com/create/smash-ultimate-dlc-10759

and as expected I did the thing, with some notes in the columns:
View attachment 207643
View attachment 207644
ZEKE IS WITH ELMA AND FIORA CAUSE YOU DO NOT SAY NO TO THE EYE OF SHINING JUSTICE(TM)

and I'm indifferent to Vault Boy even though I love love LOVE Fallout. I can like the series a character is from but not care/not want them in Smash. like with Pyramid Head being on "nope" on my last two charts. I like Silent Hill, but for many reasons it's for the best Pyramid Head not be in. You just CANNOT tone him down, unlike with Snake and Bayonetta...
Actually I’d be down for Bubsy tbh. Would represent another corner of the gaming landscape, actual ****

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
my ego is too strong for power

i would spill so much tea

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I accidentally censor dodged ONCE, and now I have an infraction that will NEVER GO AWAY.

EVER.

I'VE BEEN CURSED.
did you accrue 12 infraction points within 12 months cause that's what'll happen if ya do

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
ay so there's a bigger DLC tier list over here: https://tiermaker.com/create/smash-ultimate-dlc-10759

and as expected I did the thing, with some notes in the columns:
View attachment 207643
View attachment 207644
ZEKE IS WITH ELMA AND FIORA CAUSE YOU DO NOT SAY NO TO THE EYE OF SHINING JUSTICE(TM)

and I'm indifferent to Vault Boy even though I love love LOVE Fallout. I can like the series a character is from but not care/not want them in Smash. like with Pyramid Head being on "nope" on my last two charts. I like Silent Hill, but for many reasons it's for the best Pyramid Head not be in. You just CANNOT tone him down, unlike with Snake and Bayonetta...
Why is Wii Balance Board not at the top???

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Lol staindgrey is seriously a MODERATOR? how Uncool and Not Cool and LAME lOL
Preach
That's the secret.

ALL moderators are lame.
Double Preach
Exactly. All moderators are decidedly uncool.
Triple Doggy Preachy
Hey @Strong Bad
u are lame :v
Aw **** Mythra out here killin’ fools
2FB5144C-DE24-4BB5-8CB7-C9CD2483E858.jpeg

Chris Redfield really just became superhuman in the later RE games, didn't he? Obviously, there's the whole boulder meme, but this ************ just punches zombies in the face so goddamn hard, the world rumbles.
Chris needs to become even more superhuman than before
No more FCorrin alts
78 more FCorrin alts
We need more than an infinite amount of FCorrin alts
And then VII came around and well...

Not at all a fan of this Chris to be honest...
#NotMyChris

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I’d probably be a mod if I didn’t have like 50 accumulative infractions/warnings in my time here.
What are the known penalties that prevent that, if any? Are some offenses, like double-posts, considered a slap on the wrist?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Chris Redfield really just became superhuman in the later RE games, didn't he? Obviously, there's the whole boulder meme, but this ************ just punches zombies in the face so goddamn hard, the world rumbles.
Yeah, it's a stretch just HOW big/strong he got by real world standards, but people forget that he got his *** absolutely destroyed by Wesker in Code Veronica (because no one played Code Veronica) thus leading Chris on his obsessed desire to beat him.

Wesker had gained superhuman strength and speed through genetic alteration, sacrificing chunks of his humanity at a time. Chris, the good boy he is, tried to match that by pioneering an international anti-biohazard military and absolutely pumping that iron in hopes of somehow beating Wesker "the right way".

After Wesker died, he then lost a lot of that mass in each consecutive appearance.

RE5:

RE6:

RE:Vendetta

RE7

We don't talk about how RE7 ruined his face.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yeah, it's a stretch just HOW big/strong he got by real world standards, but people forget that he got his *** absolutely destroyed by Wesker in Code Veronica (because no one played Code Veronica) thus leading Chris on his obsessed desire to beat him.

Wesker had gained superhuman strength and speed through genetic alteration, sacrificing chunks of his humanity at a time. Chris, the good boy he is, tried to match that by pioneering an international anti-biohazard military and absolutely pumping that iron in hopes of somehow beating Wesker "the right way".

After Wesker died, he then lost a lot of that mass in each consecutive appearance.

RE5:

RE6:

RE7

grey givin us that good RE lore as always

this is why we keep you around

D

Deleted member

RE5:

RE6:

RE7

E3B2FDEE-7AAC-4853-A9DC-5BD3B9753AA1.jpeg

Yeah you look real furious there Chris.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
grey givin us that good RE lore as always

this is why we keep you around
I assume no one reads it, but I like to hear myself talk.

Also the Capcom-Unity is an abandoned cesspool so where else am I gonna nerd out.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I assume no one reads it, but I like to hear myself talk.

Also the Capcom-Unity is an abandoned cesspool so where else am I gonna nerd out.
Trust me, I read it. I love learning little known facts and lore about stuff.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What are the known penalties that prevent that, if any? Are some offenses, like double-posts, considered a slap on the wrist?
Lads that said some kind of hate speech, lewdpost, or like to flame are probably on a no-no list lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shishoe's trap kills Rinku.
Shishoe snaps Diem's neck.
I'm in a roll, huh
Good Guy Giygas steals from Shishoe while she isn't looking.
Shishoe and Good Guy Giygas split up to search for resources.
No, don't work with him!
Shishoe and Pyra huddle for warmth.
Oh nice!

No fear
PeridotGX scares Shishoe off.
One fear
Pyra repeatedly stabs Shishoe to death with sais.
Just like... my japanese animu
Pyra dies trying to escape the arena.
That's what you deserve

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
And then VII came around and well...

Not at all a fan of this Chris to be honest...
No one is. I think that's why Vendetta tried to find a middle ground between RE7 and RE6 Chris with their design.

Doesn't even look like Chris. I remember when VII came out, and when people got to the ending, the director of RE had to literally tell everyone that yes, this dude is Chris Redfield in order for people to believe it.
Yeah, I was all aboard the conspiracy train. We had a whole theory as to why there was an impostor posing as Chris and what that meant for the Chris DLC. We even held onto hope after the director said that because we thought, "Naahhhh, he's just misdirecting us for the surprise twist!!"

Really Smash isn't the only blindly hopeful speculating fanbase out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom