• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Guys, I need wholesome images of anything, especially Peni Parker. Send ‘em this way.
I wanted to share general wholesome pictures (I don’t have anything related to Peni Parker in my gallery), but my iPad doesn’t allow me to post pictures at the moment for some unknown reason.

I’ll share them when my iPad finally allows me to.

D

Deleted member

Guys, is it bad if my first and only experiences with Dragon Ball were the first 2 episodes of Z and Dragon Ball Evolution?
Nah.
At least if the first things you saw were the two episodes and you checked Evolution after.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
it wasnt even a serious post
Are you trying to tell me you were joking? That’s weird- all your posts are usually 100% serious, all the time, just like mine. Something must have happened to the real weeb behind the account

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Are you trying to tell me you were joking? That’s weird- all your posts are usually 100% serious, all the time, just like mine. Something must have happened to the real weeb behind the account
its a conspiracy

D

Deleted member

I was coding and needed a test message so I made it say “Woot, woot! This is a test! Woot, woot! I’m doing my best!”

D

Deleted member

Hey, quick question 'cause I'm curious: How's the online for Mario Tennis Aces nowadays? I remember it being pretty bad back at launch, but I've heard things have gotten better. Does anyone still play it?

D

Deleted member

My iPad is still denying me from posting pictures.

@Taylor F , I will see if I can post them after not having Smashboards open for some minutes or at most half an hour. It tends to fix the problem sometimes.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So apparently Labo's going on sale for like 20 bucks.

D

Deleted member

This is why I love Peni.
My iPad is still denying me from posting pictures.

@Taylor F , I will see if I can post them after not having Smashboards open for some minutes or at most half an hour. It tends to fix the problem sometimes.
Oh, no pressure!

Though it is appreciated.
Seriously what the hell is going on? I don't even know what the hell I got into...
This is Smashboards. What did you expect?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Seriously what the hell is going on? I don't even know what the hell I got into...
We were doing a hunger games simulator, basically we select characters/users and put them in a game.I like to include random characters, so I mentioned random users expecting them to have been gone for years. Sorry.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
not sure how every consecutive boss can be the new 'best boss so far' but sekiro keeps managing it

D

Deleted member

Pucci has a uhhhh complicated family matter which led to his main drive

The restaurant scene is anime only and Risotto Nero's backstory can be explored more similar to how they added some for Fugo
Oh, I knew of the restaurant scene. Really excited for Risotto Nero though, as it's not really something Araki has done as all villains used to get beaten as soon as introduced(besides Hol Horse but... he's Hol Horse...)

KMDP

Smash Legend

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Okay, I finished Girl Pit.

And just so it doesn't seem like I'm just blowing Smoke, have a work safe preview of the Bowsette I did.
View attachment 200680
Forgot the Super Crown, oh well.
View attachment 200681
This was surprisingly hard.
not bad. have you thought of adding a bit of blush to that pit?
maybe you can add me too if you plan more. (assuming about the list)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom