• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Is this an indication this leak maybe true?
Yes, by claiming Graizen made both lists and just swapped out some characters to make it more believable with current information (i.e. Joker), I am saying the leak is real.

Are you serious?

Last edited by a moderator:

wildvine47

Smash Ace
So hey, I posted this over on Resetera and I figured you guys would be interested. It's about that datamined Joker file from the other day.

"The other possibility, which I find far more interesting, is that we're looking at two different files here that people are interpreting as one. This garbage data just grabs stuff from everything around it after all, so we have no reason to believe these are all related to Joker. After all, there's two filetype extensions in that string, which generally doesn't happen for just one file. If we look at it that way...

Jack6_C06_v01_070925.mb is already one completed filename as is, and .mb is a model file. This would be the model file for Joker's seventh costume, which is still in development considering the v01.
Jane1_pony_hairSystemShape2.mchp, when looked at separately, is a hair-related file for a character with the codename "Jane". This character potentially has a ponytail or similar hairstyle, and this file is a global animation for all of her different costumes considering the lack of a "c0_" within it.

Considering the way in which this information was obtained and the fact that there's two different file extensions in the same string, I think it's actually much more likely that Jane is another DLC character codename entirely. It's only being associated with Joker because this garbage data put it next to a Joker file. I think people should instead be looking at this as a separate file altogether and trying to figure out who "Jane" is independently of Joker."

D

Deleted member

One of her back glyphs (These are basically passive abilities I guess) lets her sprout wings and fly so yeah but unless I-

Ok I thought of something but I don't want 2 of her Smash attacks being electric themed so I'm going back to the drawing boards
I was gonna say have her float and spin a weapon below her, sort of a reverse Palutena Up Tilt

D

Deleted member

I really do think this Json Leak is Fake, Sure after doing research Reimu and someone like Banjo would make some sense (Banjo more than Reimu IMO) as one has history of being a huge indie game in Japan and the other was a former Nintendo Mascot but just cause something may make some sense does not always mean it's real.

I would be shocked if it was real as nobody except for Banjo has something going for them be it leaks or theories pointing towards their inclusion, Agumon while it would be cool to see Him V Pikachu, makes no Sense. There are bigger Franchises that Namco own that would likely be put in first be in a Tekken Rep or a Tales of Rep, Digimon was only big in the 90's/early 00's and has fallen quite a bit sense then.

And I heavily doubt they would choose Chrono over someone like Erdrick/Geno/Sora cause Erdrick is from Square's 2nd (?) Biggest franchise and it also has 1) History with Nintendo 2) Massive appeal in Japan to the point it's basically a National Holiday and 3) Nintendo/Square would likely want to push it to the West.

Chrono wouldn't be chosen over someone like Geno for that matter, They're both from Dead Franchises/Dead Games yet Geno has the Love and Support from the Smash Fanbase while Chrono doesn't really have that so Geno while dead would be chosen as a Fan-Favorite addition, Plus the CT Team's secret Game wasn't even a new CT so Chrono couldn't be added as a Promo Pick, Neither could Geno but again Fan-Favorite.

Chrono wouldn't be chosen over Sora either cause Sora is from Square's 4th/5th biggest Franchise AND Sora is popular within both the Smash Fanbase and the Mainstream.

the only one's that make sense are Banjo & Reimu yet Reimu doesn't have anything going for her to begin with, Unlike B-K which have Theories and some "Insiders" saying he's in.

This leak is almost certainly fake Scratch that in-fact, It is fake and do I really have to mention that anyone can edit the Website with enough effort? If someone could make a leak like The Grinch people can easily edit a Website.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
By the way, that Scythe of his is also an Alien Machine that makes him go into a berserker frenzy by talking in a weird alien language that translates to "Beast Mode activate"

He doesn't get why the sound of dial-up noises is hard for his colleagues to imitate
Holy **** he's actually gonna be an Unga beast like Gordeau

Shroob

Sup?
So hey, I posted this over on Resetera and I figured you guys would be interested. It's about that datamined Joker file from the other day.

"The other possibility, which I find far more interesting, is that we're looking at two different files here that people are interpreting as one. This garbage data just grabs stuff from everything around it after all, so we have no reason to believe these are all related to Joker. After all, there's two filetype extensions in that string, which generally doesn't happen for just one file. If we look at it that way...

Jack6_C06_v01_070925.mb is already one completed filename as is, and .mb is a model file. This would be the model file for Joker's seventh costume, which is still in development considering the v01.
Jane1_pony_hairSystemShape2.mchp, when looked at separately, is a hair-related file for a character with the codename "Jane". This character potentially has a ponytail or similar hairstyle, and this file is a global animation for all of her different costumes considering the lack of a "c0_" within it.

Considering the way in which this information was obtained and the fact that there's two different file extensions in the same string, I think it's actually much more likely that Jane is another DLC character codename entirely. It's only being associated with Joker because this garbage data put it next to a Joker file. I think people should instead be looking at this as a separate file altogether and trying to figure out who "Jane" is independently of Joker."
Even if we could, 'Jane' is as generic as a name as you can get.

All we know is this character probably has something that constitutes as a ponytail.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I need your all’s opinion on something.
How would do you all feel about end credit songs In games? Simmiliar to Portal. I may add one in my game, so I need some opinions.

Double K

Smash Lord
Holy **** he's actually gonna be an Unga beast like Gordeau
His dark version is kind of bad but the gimmick is randomly double-casting his nukes

His Earth Version is more of a gorilla who tanks everything and has HUGE nuke followups

D

Deleted member

Even if we could, 'Jane' is as generic as a name as you can get.

All we know is this character probably has something that constitutes as a ponytail.
ERMAHGERD DIXIE KONG/SHANTAE CIRNFIRMED

D

Deleted member

Here's why I call this the Graizen leak.

Here's something he wanted us to see before (back before we knew of Joker).

Notice anything familiar?
Agumon (of couse)
Crono
Banjo

...and what does this leak have?
Agumon
Crono
Banjo

Just swap out Crash and Minecraft Steve for Joker (who we know is in the game now) and Reimu.

He made both of these.
Why do you think Graizen Graizen made those? I don’t think it was him Maybe it was a random digimon fan

D

Deleted member

So that Tweet a few weeks back WAS for DLC! Shantae is in! /s

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Union Arcus. Shoot an arrow into the air and dozens rain down on both sides of her. Charging it increasis the amount of arrows that land down.

Last edited:

Double K

Smash Lord
We need Dante or Nero in solely so we can beat people up to THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

D

Deleted member

Why do you think Graizen Graizen made those? I don’t think it was him Maybe it was a random digimon fan
Because he's obsessed with Agumon to the point he forces us to look at every possible "leak" that has him, and both of these "leaks" he was "too afraid to post them here himself" to where he got other users to "help him" spread them.

...and apparently he's been talking with other users here on how to make a "believable leak".

So put 2 and 2 together...

D

Deleted member

ok im back
If Crono got in, do you think the party members would be incorporated into his standard moveset? Like, one of the specials summons Frog or something.

Double K

Smash Lord
It's never gonna happen, but I'd also be fine with Fate's Nero because goddamn her Extella Link model is gorgeous

D

Deleted member

34606852-B38E-4F08-B290-B3342E993544.jpeg

Hey guys so I was thinking I was gonna make pictures for ever fighter a day like I did with the peach pics I posted and i just wanted to make sure if you’re ok with that.

Graizen

Smash Champion
No , im normal.
I don't have anything like this.
Can you guys please stop talking about me like im a animal or something?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yup. All of that is beyond me.

WOAH man, you gotta say “Peck”.
It's not that hard.

Sex is biological. Gender is social. The first is, for the most part, binary, while the latter is non-binary.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
imagine raising your blood pressure over some words on the internet

this post was brought to you by the leak apathy gang

Double K

Smash Lord
Broken image but

the actual animations in Extella Link are quite good and they highlight every flow of movement in her attacks and for a Musou game, it's impressive that they can have such a good amount of detail in the movements without obscuring anything. The textures of her dress are fantastic too

D

Deleted member

Yeah can we please talk about something else? We should be nice to everybody, Graizen wants Agumon and Everyone has their personal wants let's just be nice to everybody cause we can be better than this.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
It's never gonna happen, but I'd also be fine with Fate's Nero because goddamn her Extella Link model is gorgeous

Honestly, I think the best chance for any Fate character to get into a fighting game is Cross Tag Battle (and I'm still somewhat skeptical of that).

Unless they get their own game or just port FGO Arcade to console.

D

Deleted member

>Brings up a point that leads to probable fabrication on someone's part.
>"WAAH STOP PICKING ON HIM"

Guys. Stop White Knighting for once and let something be rightfully called out.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
-mod edit: post this was quoting was removed-

Listen man, I know you mean well and I agree that @GoldenYuiitusin is going hilariously far with it, I find it fairly inappropriate to just say that about someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom