• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That Reimu leak tho?

I'm thinkin' it's legit.

Considering Recks is ****en dead and buried and my faith for any XC/XCX rep is worthless I wanna believe in having 2hu stuff so hard, so it better be real.

D

Deleted member

Geno
Banjo
Sans

WTF did you make this for me? Honestly though replace Geno with someone more relevant and I could buy this list. I know Banjo's not that relevant either, but he's a better chance than some think.
I'm still holding out hope for Geno and nobody can tell me different. I am willing to die on this hill if need be, Geno is my boy and I love him.

Edit: Fixed a typo, meant Me not My.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well of course some characters are better than others in certain aspects of the game. This is how it was meant to be and will always be, I think everybody agrees that Little Mac is garbage currently. Individuals new to the game or casuals will look at that tier list and take it to heart strictly because Leffen said they were trash and never win a major tournament ever, says the player who lost one time with pokemon trainer and dropped it because he feels like Charizard is unplayable. It may not have been a joke through his eyes but when you don't even rank 35+ characters and the rest that aren't S tier he say, I quote, "I think Snake is honestly overrated and is ranked way too high." Count how many times he says a certain character he feels like is overrated. The video comes off as a joke, whether or not that was intentional, beyond me but that's how I see it.
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree with a lot of what you're saying, namely that Leffen has some...kinda questionable opinions, and the fact that it's kind of his calling card that he instantly insists his main is low tier and drops them as soon as he loses a major. :p I was under the assumption that you thought Leffen thought his list was a joke, haha.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Considering Recks is ****en dead and buried and my faith for any XC/XCX rep is worthless I wanna believe in having 2hu stuff so hard, so it better be real.
I want it to be real cuz it'd be ****in hilarious.

Can you imagine if our dlc was Piranha Plant, Joker, Crono, Reimu, Banjo, and ****in Agumon?

That;s a blessed timeline, and I hope it'd this timeline.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
OK... I'm gonna go on a small tangent here since I haven't said anything about Blazblue Cross Tag Battle in a while...

DzksgVeVAAA3JeT.jpg

2 crack theories:

-The 6th fate is Fate/Grand Order
-
There's gonna be a grand total on 9 fates b/c it makes a perfect diamond, just like it did w/ the initial 4 fates

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Who would be a more controversial figher: Jonesy/Ramirez or Katalina?
Katalina. At least Jonesy and Ramirez are recognizable despite being memeworthy. Katalina is from a Japan exclusive mobile gacha game that nobody gives a **** about, and isn't worthy of being in the roster.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Plant Gang runs everything...even the time everyone sleeps
I'm gonna be honest and say I'm super jealous. I post some of my creations and it really doesn't get much love... Honestly it feels like a heavy blow to a creative person like myself. *sulks in corner*
Maybe it's just me being sad as of late.
Don’t be sad
Be inspired
Become the real life Yusuke

D

Deleted member

OK... I'm gonna go on a small tangent here since I haven't said anything about Blazblue Cross Tag Battle in a while...

View attachment 193330

2 crack theories:

-
There's gonna be a grand total on 9 fates b/c it makes a perfect diamond, just like it did w/ the initial 4 fates
Wait what the ****? There's a sixth series joining now?

D

Deleted member

Well same. Plus they're gender ambiguous. Doesn't mean that you've been stealing my tastes for several years now. I bet if you actually started playing MK for some reason you'd main Reptile.
Bloodhound is just straight up non-binary actually.
I know he's bi, I'm also bi. We still call eachother gay though. Since it's more so about our attraction to eachother.
If my sexuality was dependent solely by you, I'd be straight/gay

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I know Fortnite content getting in Smash in any capacity is either frowned upon or considered to be a hilarious meme because of how ridiculously stupid it would be, but I have to admit, I don't entirely hate the idea.

I mean, obviously there's dozens upon dozens of other characters I'd want first, but in a vein similar to Minecraft, Fortnite has sort of established a name for itself in gaming. Regardless of where you stand, you have to respect that. At the very least, I don't think anyone should argue that a Fortnite character doesn't deserve to get in Smash, especially since lesser known, less popular third-parties got in.
I don't really have a horse in the race either way, but I'm just saying.

Jonesy having the Boogie Bomb as a move in Smash and forcing the opponent to taunt to open them up for an attack sounds hilarious.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 193330

2 crack theories:

-
It'd actually make sense with the color but poor Melty Blood would get robbed lmao
give me Ryougi and I'll buy that damn game

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
I don't really have a horse in the race either way, but I'm just saying.

Jonesy having the Boogie Bomb as a move in Smash and forcing the opponent to taunt to open them up for an attack sounds hilarious.
Don't forget the massive amount of skins he could use for an alt costume. Imagine a Fishstick skin.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Reminded that the Piranha Plant Gang is the only Gang that matters

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

View attachment 193330

2 crack theories:

-
the **** is even the 5th one

and why does the top one look like the EVO logo

D

Deleted member

Bloodhound is just straight up non-binary actually.
That's what I meant. Well kind of. Because as far as I know they don't even identify as non-binary, they just don't have an identity. That doesn't mean that they aren't non-binary of course. Which is why I said ambiguous. Because literally nothing is known about Nloodhound except for how they appear in game IIRC. I didn't mean androgynous. That's different. Like I'm sort of androgynous, but I identify as a man.

If my sexuality was dependent solely by you, I'd be straight/gay
I'm not saying your not bi, I'm just saying your gay for me. You dumb dumb.

saiyan.

Feint - Snake Eyes
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree with a lot of what you're saying, namely that Leffen has some...kinda questionable opinions, and the fact that it's kind of his calling card that he instantly insists his main is low tier and drops them as soon as he loses a major. :p I was under the assumption that you thought Leffen thought his list was a joke, haha.
If he doesn't think his tier list is a joke he's insane. I was so bamboozled when I watched it that the thought that this may be serious on his end didn't even cross my mind like you pointed out. I put money on it, come Summit if he loses, YL will be trash even though right now YL is #1 and beats anything in the game according to him. I understand that his tier list is directed more towards top tier skill levels in LANs and his opinions on the matter but come on... 40 characters not even ranked?

D

Deleted member

That's what I meant. Well kind of. Because as far as I know they don't even identify as non-binary, they just don't have an identity. That doesn't mean that they aren't non-binary of course. Which is why I said ambiguous. Because literally nothing is known about Nloodhound except for how they appear in game IIRC. I didn't mean androgynous. That's different. Like I'm sort of androgynous, but I identify as a man.

I'm not saying your not bi, I'm just saying your gay for me. You dumb dumb.
Pretty sure the devs confirmed Bloodhound as NB.

D

Deleted member

So apparently BBTAG is bringing in Acarna Heart, whatever that is, and another sixth series.

This is basically Arc Systems's equivalent to Mugen now lol.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If he doesn't think his tier list is a joke he's insane. I was so bamboozled when I watched it that the thought that this may be serious on his end didn't even cross my mind like you pointed out. I put money on it, come Summit if he loses, YL will be trash even though right now YL is #1 and beats anything in the game according to him. I understand that his tier list is directed more towards top tier skill levels in LANs and his opinions on the matter but come on... 40 characters not even ranked?
On one hand I can understand why he wouldn't be comfortable rating characters he has little experience with. On the other hand, it has less to do with that and more to do with Leffen's belief that about half the roster is actually irrelevant...which is also kind of suspect, but in a different way.

The moral of the story, however, is that Leffen's opinion should be taken with a grain of salt not because of his tier list, but because he thinks Castle Siege should be banned.
:p

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Isn't Delzethin like pretty annoying with him trashing Incin all the time though?

I hope nobody in Elma gang unnecessarily trashes other characters to try and boost Elma up because TBH that's always a scummy thing to do
Del has some serious difficulties separating his own experiences from the narrative of Smash speculation.

He means well, honestly, but oftentimes he gets a little too caught up in his own feelings to think about the impact his words can have on others.

I think he's been getting better in regards to Incineroar, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom