• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
xc2 overdid it on the cockney and now its just british rpg with a weeb design tbh tbh

#fax
#notmyxenoblade

D

Deleted member

lol watch the tweet just be for some new anime she's working on

honestly please just gimme a port nintendo. crosscode us. gimme gimme gimme

Shroob

Sup?
I'm gonna die on this hill that we're getting a reveal besides Joker gameplay tomorrow.

We won't have another General Direct until E3, and I just can't see the SMASH section of the Direct being "Here's Joker, here's gameplay, here's his release date, that's all folks!" and not pull the "Oh, one more thing..."

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
22 and a half hours to go.

Here's something to kill a bit of time.
With only the conditions of "Must be a Video game character" and "series must have been on Nintendo systems" what character do you want to see tomorrow?

In decending order of how many "rules" would need to be tossed out for them to happen

Shantae
Krystal &
Gardevoir
Mega Man X
Ryu Hayabusa
Jin Kazama

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am so glad that Nintendo is doing a Direct during this time period. It’s usually right at the time that I am awake and currently getting ready for the day while the fam is still asleep. So I can catch just a bit before it’s time to force feed breakfast to our little monster while trying to dodge flying breakfast bullets.

D

Deleted member

All of this Elma going around, and here I am waiting for this man to show up:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
There was a lot of directions I was expecting this song to take, but that was certainly not one of them.
Right??

When I'm in the very final set of a workout I throw this song on sometimes to get that final adrenaline push for like 30 seconds.

D

Deleted member

I am so glad that Nintendo is doing a Direct during this time period. It’s usually right at the time that I am awake and currently getting ready for the day while the fam is still asleep. So I can catch just a bit before it’s time to force feed breakfast to our little monster while trying to dodge flying breakfast bullets.
Daww that sounds adorable!

How old is your kid?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

With only the conditions of "Must be a Video game character" and "series must have been on Nintendo systems" what character do you want to see tomorrow?

In decending order of how many "rules" would need to be tossed out for them to happen

Shantae
Krystal &
Gardevoir
Steve
Rhythm Heaven Rep
Elma

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If Xenoblade X gets announced for Switch tomorrow...I actually don't know what I will do... but it will involve balloons, a brass band and my Bubsy the Bobcat body pillow.
I know what I'll do.

Buy it.

Shroob

Sup?
Erdrick's problem is that he fits three. He IS a big bomb, but he's leaked to high hell and back (which is why I have trouble beliving he's in 100 percent, he'd be more protected for the sake of surprising everyone), however he's only a bomb for one side of the world.

To the rest he's just? ''Oh, alright. Next."

So you're partially right on the third point and partially wrong IMO.
I mean, Cloud Friggen Strife was revealed in a normal Direct while Ryu got E3 front and center.

D

Deleted member

I've never played The Wonderful 101. In fact, I didn't even hear about it until recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If Xenoblade X gets announced for Switch tomorrow...I actually don't know what I will do... but it will involve balloons, a brass band and my Bubsy the Bobcat body pillow.
I have...concerns.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

NiGHTS
Midna
Jill Valentine

Is there any of that icon but with dudes?
No idea. It's a meme and I don't know memes.

"Fire Emblem smug tea sipping" only gives me three options on Google though. You're the third person to ask for other options though so maybe we should commission an artist and make this a thing.

D

Deleted member

Why would you ever have something like that?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Right??

When I'm in the very final set of a workout I throw this song on sometimes to get that final adrenaline push for like 30 seconds.
The oddest songs motivate me at the gym, which is why I gotta be really careful with my gym playlist when I'm working out with my friends who listen to nothing but trap music. I've been caught one too many times listening to hatsune miku while on the treadmill

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

hello

is this thing on

am i all alone

is there anyone there

i need a bigger gun

help if you can

please wake me up

not to sound cliche

but this world sucks

D

Deleted member

Nintendo announcing that every Xbox exclusive game is coming to Switch tomorrow (WARNING: Not suitable for all ages).

Roberk

Smash Champion
Yeah, the thread got shut down. It was a whole thing.

I was here for it and I saw two disgusting images about 16 times because people wouldn't ****ing stop quoting them.

Thank you.
Late, but I'll take Cecilia. Erk, half of my namesake and most of my avatars was her mentor after all. Green is also my favorite color.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, it’s VERY likely that FNAF 1-4 ports will be announced for the Switch after they got leaked. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom