• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

These guys are bigger and older than me, I couldn't stop them if I tried. They won't listen to me, stubbornness is a trait we all share and they have it way worse than I.

I can't go anywhere, all my friends are too far. I'm stuck here, and all I can do is hope they cool down and see reason before they do something they regret.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. I'm actually afraid right now.

What a way to start February, huh?
I’m so sorry you have to deal with this. If you really can’t do anything, please just stay safe. None of us want anything bad happening to you.

D

Deleted member

I could end this, right now. But if I did someone's life would be ruined.

Two years ago my biggest problem was writer's block, what the Hell happened?
Stay Safe Noi. We all in this thread appreciate ya.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Zackray and his :ultwolf: are a living reminder that I could do the same thing, if I had the ability to go to tourneys...

D

Deleted member

They asked Noipoi Noipoi to stay far from the fight, no?
Maybe that could be a way to stay safe?

I am tense right now, this is the first time I deal with a case like this.

D

Deleted member

These guys are bigger and older than me, I couldn't stop them if I tried. They won't listen to me, stubbornness is a trait we all share and they have it way worse than I.

I can't go anywhere, all my friends are too far. I'm stuck here, and all I can do is hope they cool down and see reason before they do something they regret.

Noi... if you don't wanna/can't call the cops or do ANYTHING, and you really don't wanna go to some kinda higher authority (like idk if this is some family thing or w/e but maybe CPS would be applicable here) then the best thing you can do is to simply lay low until you can find some opportunity to get the hell outta there. Just stay safe, maybe confront them if you feel safe doing so and they're gonna do something ultra dangerous/stupid, but the most important thing right now is to STAY SAFE. If you really can't call somebody to help you out of this mess, then the best thing to do is simply just lay low. Don't like suck up to/submit to them, but just don't get involved in whatever they might do.

Basically, be hella careful if you can't leave. And once you CAN leave, then leave.

Just, be careful, aight man? We don't want anything bad to happen to you.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Can you try to say what exactly the situation is? If you can't or don't want to, I understand. Why is it that ****'s happening to everyone I know lately?
Yesterday they got in an argument because one was acting crazy, they threatened to fight eachother but they didn't. I thought it was all said and done.
But now the other one is serious about fighting and it looks like they're gonna go through with it. I don't know when, but they seemed serious.

D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi
I just heard about this, but I hope whatever situation you are going in gets resolved and you end up being safe and at peace.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yesterday they got in an argument because one was acting crazy, they threatened to fight eachother but they didn't. I thought it was all said and done.
But now the other one is serious about fighting and it looks like they're gonna go through with it. I don't know when, but they seemed serious.
All I can think of is that you need to stay safe. What a ****ing week though, a friend's mother's kidneys start failing, a cousin nearly killed herself and my sister's friend got attacked by her boyfriend who already gave off massive red flags imo. *hug* Try to do anything to calm down, I usually put on Red Soil for like, half an hour

Graizen

Smash Champion
DigiFes is back for 2019, the 20th anniversary of Digimon Adventure. The Digimon Adventure Festival has been a yearly event to celebrate Digimon since 2014 (renamed last year since it was a bit of a different event), but for 2019 it's back to the original name.

DigiFes 2019 will be July 28th, 2019 at the Maihama Amphitheater.

A massive theater with seating for over 2,100 people, it's the largest venue for DigiFes yet!
They aren't announcing any guests yet, but they confirm Digimon series cast, staff, and musicians will be there to talk and perform.
The Digimon Adventure 20th Twitter teases it as the biggest event they've ever held.
They also point out the new project, the 'theatrical version' anime has already been announced and to look forward to the next report from them!

More details, including the time of the event, will hopefully be announced soon.

https://withthewill.net/threads/21252-DigiFes-2019-Announced!

KMDP

Smash Legend
Noipoi, this sounds like someone has told you not to call the cops so they can get away with whatever it is they're doing.

Trust me when I say that I am saying this out of concern for you, if a serious fight starts then you should call the police.

D

Deleted member

DigiFes is back for 2019, the 20th anniversary of Digimon Adventure. The Digimon Adventure Festival has been a yearly event to celebrate Digimon since 2014 (renamed last year since it was a bit of a different event), but for 2019 it's back to the original name.

DigiFes 2019 will be July 28th, 2019 at the Maihama Amphitheater.

A massive theater with seating for over 2,100 people, it's the largest venue for DigiFes yet!
They aren't announcing any guests yet, but they confirm Digimon series cast, staff, and musicians will be there to talk and perform.
The Digimon Adventure 20th Twitter teases it as the biggest event they've ever held.
They also point out the new project, the 'theatrical version' anime has already been announced and to look forward to the next report from them!

More details, including the time of the event, will hopefully be announced soon.

https://withthewill.net/threads/21252-DigiFes-2019-Announced!
Move the post to Nintenzone Graizen.
We are in the middle of serious stuff.

D

Deleted member

You should call the Cops since this sounds serious but if you seriously don't want to then just lay low for awhile if there's a closet you can hide in then do so just stay away from the Situation and when you see the opportunity to leave do so. We all wish you the best of luck.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord

My man, you have these options:

1) Call the cops regardless of outcome. Considering the scenario, a potential life can be on the line if this gets ugly and at that point there's no reason to not call the police. A reputation can be ruined, but you helped save someone's life.

or

2) Lay low until you have the chance to leave the place you're at. If you can get away, do it. Move to a new place, crash with a friend for a few days, anything to get out of that place which is a current danger zone.

Your options are limited, but honestly, call the police. This is a scenario where lives can be at stake and the police need to be notified.

D

Deleted member

Oh ****.

Ok, fights are pretty ****ing serious. **** gets glorified but people ****ing die.

I still don't know your full situation, and I don't wanna jump to conclusions, and I don't know what you meant about a person's life getting ruined if you call the cops.

But you have to seriously consider all your options here. Everything could potentially turn out horribly wrong, and you have little control over the situation. All your options are the small things you have control over, and you need to take all of them seriously. Just a thought.

Nepht

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4207 3323 3722

Two years ago my biggest problem was writer's block, what the Hell happened?
Not wanting come off as a ***** here but if your in harms way help yourself first. Then help others afterwards.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Every problem i've spoken about? Every time I came in here upset, it was because of them. the two that are going to fight.

As a child they were some of my favorite people in the world, and now through their actions they're making me feel sadness I didn't know I could feel.

Why?

D

Deleted member

I want to help as much as possible.
But I will need to prevent my parents soon, since it is 23:41 here and they may want to see me sleeping.

I’ll stay in this thread as much as I can.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I want to help as much as possible.
But I will need to prevent my parents soon, since it is 23:41 here and they may want to see me sleeping.

I’ll stay in this thread as much as I can.
Please, get some sleep. Don't get in trouble because of me.

Nepht

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4207 3323 3722
Every problem i've spoken about? Every time I came in here upset, it was because of them. the two that are going to fight.

As a child they were some of my favorite people in the world, and now through their actions they're making me feel sadness I didn't know I could feel.

Why?
Thats not strange at all your a normal human being and you don't like seeing people you love attack each other.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Honestly I would probably be the kind of person who would just throw themselves into things to stop them if it would help. Im basically a nothing with no future anyway so why not help others at least keep a bit of brightness in theirs. lol

D

Deleted member

Why?
I'm So sorry to hear about that Noi, You don't derserve to go through this so we all in this Thread have your back and if there's anything you need from us everyone will be there for you. Please Stay Safe Noi.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
All I can think of is that you need to stay safe. What a ****ing week though, a friend's mother's kidneys start failing, a cousin nearly killed herself and my sister's friend got attacked by her boyfriend who already gave off massive red flags imo. *hug* Try to do anything to calm down, I usually put on Red Soil for like, half an hour
I know how you feel. Today was filled with ups and downs. On the upside, I landed myself a part time job. Unfortunately, someone I knew and worked with since I was seventeen passed away from cancer. The news definitely shocked me because I had no idea how sick she was and I thought she was getting better. Cancer is just a *****. I hope you’re doing ok, Gwen.

Zeox

Smash Champion
You all want to know who the next new character is gonna be? I will give you an image of the next new character...
...New character of Jump Force, that's it.

D

Deleted member

Why?
God, man. The worst thing is Schrodinger's Love.

My parents were the greatest people I ever knew, and I loved them with all of my heart. It turns out that the moment something about me "changed", they were awful people.

Again, I know nothing about your situation, but when people are toxic, they're toxic. Doesn't matter who they are. If you're ever presented the chance to cut ties with them, then just cut those ties. Don't go back to them or think you owe them anything. They seem to be toxic people keeping you trapped in a situation that you don't deserve to be trapped in.

Don't get blinded by the love you used to have for them as a kid. If they're making you feel this way, then they're very toxic and unhealthy for you.

I don't wanna sound like a total mom, but we care about you Noi. Be careful.

D

Deleted member

You all want to know who the next new character is gonna be? I will give you an image of the next new character...
...New character of Jump Force, that's it.

Please move this to Nintenzone we are having a serious conversation

Just a penguin

Smash Master

My parents were the greatest people I ever knew, and I loved them with all of my heart. It turns out that the moment something about me "changed", they were awful people.

Again, I know nothing about your situation, but when people are toxic, they're toxic. Doesn't matter who they are. If you're ever presented the chance to cut ties with them, then just cut those ties. Don't go back to them or think you owe them anything. They seem to be toxic people keeping you trapped in a situation that you don't deserve to be trapped in.

Don't get blinded by the love you used to have for them as a kid. If they're making you feel this way, then they're very toxic and unhealthy for you.

Yeah. You can always improve your reputation later, but your safety is a big deal.

Noipoi

Howdy!

They're not constantly terrible, most of the time they act like how I remember. But every once in a while they snap, and it's terrible.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Im generally of the opinion that i think the worst thing a person can do is sit by and let something bad happen.

But on the other hand thats not something i would put on other people to do and would hope noipoi will just be safe through this situation

D

Deleted member

It honestly almost brings tears to my eyes how everyone will drop all other discussions and rally around a member of a Video game forum like this thread is super tight and best of luck to you Noipoi Noipoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom