• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Paralax was introduced way too early in the GL movie imo. Should have had something smaller or Sinestro as the big bad imo.

Doesnt help that Hal Jordan is insanely boring. Lol

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm so upset. I've got 20 days and i've been doing great at avoiding spoilers, only for my plans to be ruined by someone I trusted.
I had no idea that was a spoiler! Sorry!
Welp, I kinda feel like crap now.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Plant Gang is a cool name though, but PlantPlatoon™ makes me think of Splatoon. I also read it in Plankton's voice.
"Plant Gang" is lazy and uninspired. Plant Platoon is alliteration at its finest. It works even better using the full title: Piranha Plant Platoon.

Nepht

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4207 3323 3722
I am the leader of that gang.

I 100% agree with this.
The problem with recent DC movies is they take away a lot of the personality and story in the movies and make it all action. That is why I tend to like Marvel movies over DC. Marvel at least has personality and a better story.

The Dark Knight trilogy nailed it so hard, because they actually gave their main characters good personality and it was actually a good story.

In Batman Vs Superman or even Man of Steel in that extent, they made Superman too much like a killing machine rather than a sympathetic hero who saves the day. I have not read Superman in the comics, but the way you put him is quite interesting.

I want the friendly Superman who is more of a helpful kind being than a destructive one.

This is also the problem I had with Aquaman. Aquaman is not a bad movie, it just needed more character development.
Thats the thing though and this is no way an attack on you but many people wrongly think Superman is a boy scout with a no kill rule and that could not be further from the truth. Superman in the comics CAN be a killing machine (though most of the time its killing Zod or the Parasite.) He will give fair warning first but he has finished off plenty of foes with no remorse what so ever. Batman is the actual boy scout. DC comics is an odd beast the character that looks super wholesome and family friendly is the hyper violent one and the character that looks like a grim dark edgelord is the sympathetic hero.

Last edited:

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
If any other Mario enemy got in instead of PP, I wonder what their group hashtag would be.

LakituCrew? Bullet Brigade? Shy Gang? Koopa Klub?

D

Deleted member

I'm actually have a massive change of heart on Piranha Plant and am considering maining him again. The kit is starting to click now, and doesn't feel as limited and gimmicky as I initially thought it was.

D

Deleted member

This avatar today but I'm going back to Cutesy Oshawott ones tomorrow

D

Deleted member

Mfw people don't consider the title Plantoon instead of the pleb regular spelling.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Halfway through writing my thoughts on Ultimate's newcomers speculation-wise and gameplay-wise.

I am finally progressing my write-up, but I still have a long ways to go. It will probably not be finished this month due to projects and exams. lol

D

Deleted member

I got another arena coming up I’ll give you the code and password when it’s ready

This arenas theme is: RANDOM ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom