• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
all this artwork of genderswapped joker and i'm just hoping they swing for a completely different design for fem!joker in p5r like they did in p3p tbh

osby

Smash Obsessed
all this artwork of genderswapped joker and i'm just hoping they swing for a completely different design for fem!joker in p5r like they did in p3p tbh
I think they'll go that route, I can't see Soejima sticking a ponytail on Joker and caling it a day.

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
also james marsden complained about playing cyclops in x-men because he couldn’t use his eyes to act. acting live gives you a lot of ways to use yourself to express character, but voice acting relies entirely on one part of you.

D

Deleted member

Me: Oh man the wait for April is gonna be so boring, no new releases, no new games, just school and work and that's it

Also me: Yeah I'm gonna watch the Endgame trailer for the thirtieth time and still enjoy it nbd

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Did Smash do that on datamining Joker, I thought ??
fem!joker has a ponytail animation bone, but that's all we know about the design

like if it was the persona 3 protagonist it'd be the same deal with one having a ponytail, even as they look nothing alike

1552831349418.png

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So in approximately 11 hours, I will begin a Circle Simulator. Right now, 16 slots are filled. Any other volunteers?

Outside of that I currently have begun fleshing out character names for my original work.

D

Deleted member

No, I get the “hey” thing, but why is she doing the shoulder touch for no reason?

(I mean, I respect her for trying, tho. lol)
Because you 1000% know that's how Valkyrie would try and hit on someone

D

Deleted member

According to the comments, it appears to be a issue with bury grabs in general.

Has anyone tested it with R.O.B. yet?
According to the OP, the same happens with R.O.B., but nobody knows about any other bury moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom