• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If it "went out of style" for you, sorry, you're not the right person to make commentary about this...
Which is exactly why people who detransition have no voice. Hated on the left because they end up being skeptical of people supporting being transgender no matter the potential repercussions for them and hated on the right because they're seen as degenerates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when you set out a nice plan of five DLC characters and intend to announce your long-awaited retirement immediately afterwards but then the first character you reveal is so popular and financially-successful through the fighter's pass that furukawa rings you up and tells you you have to do it for two more years with ten more characters

ej3.png

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wolf has the most satisfying attack sound effects in Ultimate, I swear.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
when you set out a nice plan of five DLC characters and intend to announce your long-awaited retirement immediately afterwards but then the first character you reveal is so popular and financially-successful through the fighter's pass that furukawa rings you up and tells you you have to do it for two more years with ten more characters

View attachment 198486
"Sakurai-san, y'know we can just hire someone else fo-"

MainJPW

M.T.A
Oh **** Shy Guy has a knife. And Big Chungus Shy Guy is here too!
This can't be happening.

Nah don't worry. Just like Noi, I didn't really take it personally.
I kinda joined in mid-way through, so I had kinda assumed y'all were just joking.
Never has being chased by someone wielding a ****ing knife looked so darn cute.

Last edited:

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
if you hit quote on a message i believe it saves it to your quotes for like forever, so if you put another quote in using the quote feature instead of the reply feature i think you can just accidentally add all of them, and it can be easy not to notice that at the top of your message tbf

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
if you hit quote on a message i believe it saves it to your quotes for like forever, so if you put another quote in using the quote feature instead of the reply feature i think you can just accidentally add all of them, and it can be easy not to notice that at the top of your message tbf
Yeah in fact, I just use the quote button on my own messages if I ever need them for later.

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
though i didn’t see the apparently massive quote string, that does make it more impressive

D

Deleted member

Quotes are on a time-limit i think, I've accidentally added a bunch of posts to my quotes but the next day they always vanish.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Oh **** Shy Guy has a knife. And Big Chungus Shy Guy is here too!
This can't be happening.

Nah don't worry. Just like Noi, I didn't really take it personally.
I kinda joined in mid-way through, so I had kinda assumed y'all were just joking.
Big Chungus Shy Guy is a treat for my boi...

And since I was mentioned by name in that conversation, on top of the things that happened to me yesterday, I took your leaving the Sobble Gang as a personal attack and it was wrong for me to do that

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Which is exactly why people who detransition have no voice. Hated on the left because they end up being skeptical of people supporting being transgender no matter the potential repercussions for them and hated on the right because they're seen as degenerates.
I don't hate you, all I'm saying is your personal experience with it does not mean everyone else has the same experience as you have

D

Deleted member

Thats what happened with me. I use mobile, so I often accidentally quote messages. I tried quoting Diddy Kong's post, and literally every accidentally quoted message came out at once.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I don't see the point in telling people what they should do with their own bodies even if they aren't transgender or change their minds

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

And since I was mentioned by name in that conversation, on top of the things that happened to me yesterday, I took your leaving the Sobble Gang as a personal attack and it was wrong for me to do that
Nah no worries. Not a personal attack.
Sobble is still my boy. Would be part of both gang if I could.
Also kinda my fault because I change my mind on things too easily.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
smash fanbase half-heartedly watching TGA 2018 in case some kind of nintendo content or smash teaser comes up

D

Deleted member

Guys I'm having a ****ing stroke. How long have Tonberries had tails for??
Pretty sure they've always had tails, they're justnot visible most of the time.
Also this is the second time I've seen someone surprised Tonberries have tails.

Pakky

Smash Hero

That fatso is giving me life as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom