• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Why not eat people?

I mean that's the solution to the USA's weight problem.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wow. You'd think Nazis would've stayed gone but those anti-vaccination parents just keep bringing everything back that we thought we killed off by the fifties.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
At this point, it's Atlus. For every Catherine or Persona, you get a Tokyo Mirage Sessions and a Full Body.

View attachment 198420
I honestly forgot about the TMS game...wow
“Attention smash fighters! Galeem the bane of darkness has unleashed his light beams!...
Woo Woo Woo
Stealing this from a tumblr post but this is probably my only concern with Endgame
Why does Carol look like this:
Fancy eyeshadow, thick lipstick, tight top, during the goddamn apocalypse after being gone for two decades
VS
How she actually dresses in Captain Marvel
Basically what I'm trying to say is let Carol dress like a 90s lesbian
Russo Brothers only allow all their characters to have long or short straight hair (male and female)
Hunky Examples
A5302D9D-76D8-4641-B9D3-D25C221715A9.jpeg
C9675891-E0E3-49CC-A0A3-FE5DBD2B7126.png
AF07B7D0-5E68-4718-BEC1-95C3700CE8D8.jpeg
EA96EFDB-DF0C-4896-8480-ADDF85105C46.jpeg
F8E506A0-0D60-49C2-B19E-0110ED1D7D80.jpeg
0D38E8B1-E1A5-4BF9-8E7B-CAA2584D32EF.png
BCE0A34B-91FA-43C8-8A6A-0753D7ECCA56.png
Always gotta be as straight haired as possible with the Russos around
Maybe you gotta look fancy when joining the Avengers?
Unless you’re Spider-Man (who has a Stark) or Ant-Man (who knew a guy) of course

Teeb147

Smash Legend
See, it's not even left vs center. It's left vs slightly center left. A lot of people who are thrown to the side start out as allies. It's really just a difference of a few key different ideas. Such as going out of one's way to support everything trans related no questions asked even though it can lead to lots of pain, contrary to supporting trans people cautiously because it's a very touchy issue with not much research on it. The latter are labeled as transphobes for even questioning anything gender related.

I'm already familiar with that stuff, I surround myself around the LBGT "community". Gender is basically whatever they feels like, literally. I watched a documentary on otherkin recently which is a very similar thing. Except the difference is that otherkin aren't as accepted and they don't erase the visibility of struggles that are specific to gay people and women.
Saying that gender is whatever they feel like is again insensitive and means that you're not really familiar enough with the transgender communities themselves.
Yes there is a wide spectrum, but like anything the majority is a good place to start with for the base of understanding. So especially ftm, mtf, and non-binary (including androgynous). The rest deserve respect as well, but it gets more complicated so if you dont have a base you're going to be confused.
Otherkin is by far the most controversial subject and wouldn't be part of the transgender term or community, so it's not a good place to base yourself. It's definitely an interesting one tho, and there's plenty to say and to try to understand there, but still, fringe.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why not eat people?

I mean that's the solution to the USA's weight problem.
I'm going to take your fat and eat it. Put two buns between your abdomen.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

someday ill change my pfp to somethin non-xeno related

today is not that day

Roberk

Smash Champion
My A.P. Physics C class spent 60% of class time debating this topic last year.

We never reached a universally agreed upon answer... or learned Physics either.
Real talk my physics department sucked, the average for AP scores were under a 2 while the Chem averages are above 4.

D

Deleted member

Whoa there. Slow down friendo.

You don't need dysphoria to be trans.
Transexual? You have a point, as long as you have the surgery. But my point is that you shouldn't go through the surgery if you don't have dysphoria. Honestly, surgery's not even to the point where if you do have dysphoria you'll be conformable with your transitioned body.

If you don't have dysphoria, then you're transgender, and gender can be literally anything. And I can respect that. But I only said what I did to my closest friend because I didn't want them to feel the same regret I felt once me being trans went out of style for me, especially around the same exact group of people she hangs out with that let me down all of those years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom