• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristaran

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of post counts, i gotta step it up. 2 weeks without posting is quite a bit... Hope i can finally be a regular here.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
She's actually not bad anymore, that meme's outdated. With a proper sword team she's very useable.

I just need this event to come and go so I can finish 5* Funf and 3* my Shiva summon.
OK. That’s somewhat good...

The bigger problem is I only one other Light character and the majority of my SSRs are Dark.

So... yeah, there’s that.

I wonder how many posts I make a week.

This wait for a direct is the boss battle we need to beat.
I have no idea how many posts I make per week. Maybe 150-200 per week looking at my total posts.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
also gonna go out on a limb and say that joker is probably the first smash character to ever have this happen to them

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
also gonna go out on a limb and say that joker is probably the first smash character to ever have this happen to them

Sonic got killed by being stabbed in the back by demonic shadow creature and was brought back to life with the 7 chaos emeralds and a kiss by a princess

KMDP

Smash Legend
Sonic got killed by being stabbed in the back by demonic shadow creature and was brought back to life with the 7 chaos emeralds and a kiss by a princess
Silly Shwampy, that never happened~.

We'd remember it and people would talk about it incessantly otherwise.

D

Deleted member

Can I have me some context for this image?
I thought head-shooting was exclusive to P3. .
Or was he just musrdered brutally?
Not that I’ve ever played the games.

KMDP

Smash Legend
It's been a while since I saw the plot of P5, but that's either a fake Joker, or the real Joker in the Bad Ending.

Either way; yes, he was brutally murdered.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
In Persona 3 a lot of people die but none of them from head shots. The things they put on their head and pull its trigger called "Evokers" and aren't really guns.

Also, you might want to put a spoiler on that.

D

Deleted member

So.

Four more hours until we see if a Direct is actually happening.

Oh boy, can't wa--

scott has committed suicide.png

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So.

Four more hours until we see if a Direct is actually happening.

Oh boy, can't wa--

View attachment 191773
I mean. All we know is 13th is the day. Whatever that ****ing means. It could mean we get the Direct that day or the announcement of the Direct that day. Really don't see why he had to be so unclear with it if he really knows...

D

Deleted member

In Persona 3 a lot of people die but none of them from head shots. The things they put on their head and pull its trigger called "Evokers" and aren't really guns.

Also, you might want to put a spoiler on that.
Thanks.
If they know they aren’t genuine guns, then why do the Evokers still produce sufficient stress to summon Personae, particularly if it has been done several times?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Thanks.
If they know they aren’t genuine guns, then why do the Evokers still produce sufficient stress to summon Personae, particularly if it has been done several times?
  1. Main emotion that makes Personas appear is self-preservation, rather than stress.
  2. It is heavily implied Evokers' shape matters mostly for your first few summoning, where you have to face your mortality in exchange of gaining a Persona. After that it works on "mind makes it real" principle: Since character thinks it would help them summon a Persona, it really does that.
  3. Even without their shape, every Evoker contains a material called "Plume of Dusk" that makes Persona summoning possible in the Dark Hour.
Okay, lastly, even if their become less emotional over it during time, the act of summoning Persona gets easier (since party members get character development over time).

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
  1. Main emotion that makes Personas appear is self-preservation, rather than stress.
  2. It is heavily implied Evokers' shape matters mostly for your first few summoning, where you have to face your mortality in exchange of gaining a Persona. After that it works on "mind makes it real" principle: Since character thinks it would help them summon a Persona, it really does that.
  3. Even without their shape, every Evoker contains a material called "Plume of Dusk" that makes Persona summoning possible in the Dark Hour.
Okay, lastly, even if their become less emotional over it during time, the act of summoning Persona gets easier (since party members get character development over time).
can't wait for the scene in persona q 2 where joker tries to copy P3 protagonist's method of summoning and accidentally caps himself in the brain

D

Deleted member

Huh, neat concept.
T h e p l a c e b o e f f e c t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom