• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I mean, most of the time it’s goes through him and turns into an egg, I don’t think many black holes do that.
Except for the times when it doesn't (Super Mario World, the New Super Mario Bros. games, that time he ate Luigi in Power Tennis, Super Mario Galaxy 2 where he produced Star Bits and Super Mario Odyssey)...

It's why he dies in water.
THAT HAPPENED ONE TIME!!! My boi has had no issues in water virtually anywhere else...

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yoshi is actually a cyborg creature containing hundreds of nanobots that convert matter into energy (or eggs) for him to use.

It's why he dies in water.
I thought it was just the chemical composition of the water surrounding Isle Delfino that is harmful to Yoshi’s, he’s fine in waters of the other Mario games.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I mean, most of the time it’s goes through him and turns into an egg, I don’t think many black holes do that.
Are you sure? I think eggs might be the missing link of temperature-emission frequency parts in Hawking radiation equations.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Except for the times when it doesn't (Super Mario World, the New Super Mario Bros. games, that time he ate Luigi in Power Tennis, Super Mario Galaxy 2 where he produced Star Bits and Super Mario Odyssey)...
Consistency, thy name is Nintendo.

Gee, ruin my joke why don'cha.
It’s what I do best.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh, and for some reason, eating special fruit in Odyssey produces ****ING POWER MOONS!!! If that's not an endorsement to the wonders of my boi's belly, I don't know what is :yoshi:
Becoming power moons is what makes them special, Zinith!

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Becoming power moons is what makes them special, Zinith!
But you can only do it through Yoshi eating them

Plus, the Chef Toad outside DID say Yoshi loves to eat them, meaning it's normal for him to do so...

Edit: Scratch that, I just looked it up because it's been a while since I played SMO. They're the same "Berries" found on Dinosaur Land. That actually reaffirms Yoshi's impressive stomach power

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
But you can only do it through Yoshi eating them

Plus, the Chef Toad outside DID say Yoshi loves to eat them, meaning it's normal for him to do so...

Edit: Scratch that, I just looked it up because it's been a while since I played SMO. They're the same "Berries" found on Dinosaur Land. That actually reaffirms Yoshi's impressive stomach power
Oh god, Power Moon Berries are an invasive species that have spread throughout the globe.

And yet the countries do nothing!

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Oh god, Power Moon Berries are an invasive species that have spread throughout the globe.

And yet the countries do nothing!
Look at my post again. They're the same berries that were in Super Mario World and Super Mario Galaxy 2, and THEY produced different results. Meaning the production of Power Moons through this method is all up to Yoshi's whim :yoshi:

I will die on this hill

Shroob

Sup?
Really banking on Nintendo to pull through for me this week with a Direct.

It's the dreaded Guild War event in Granblue this week and, lemme tell ya, PVP in a gacha game where it's 30 players vs 30 players of equal skill is hell.

:drsad:

Cristaran

Smash Journeyman
Really banking on Nintendo to pull through for me this week with a Direct.

It's the dreaded Guild War event in Granblue this week and, lemme tell ya, PVP in a gacha game where it's 30 players vs 30 players of equal skill is hell.

:drsad:
Gacha truly is a bad civilization.

KMDP

Smash Legend
The ones with the bigger wallets are the ones who win.

Cristaran

Smash Journeyman
Don't even get me started on my opinion of FGO's gacha, mi friendo.

At least in Granblue you're not forced into whaling for the good units and f2p is actually very viable for end game content. :dr^_^:
Being a FGO, Azur Lane and Dokkan player i can safely say FGO´s drop rates are some of the worst i´ve experienced. Good thing AL actually treats me nice, with all the drops and free stuff. I actually dont even know why im still in Dokkan, guess old habits never truly die.

Also, trying to get KOS-MOS on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a good FGO simulator.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Lemme put it in simple terms how tedious this event is.

Basically, the first two days of the event are you and your crew members(Discord guild), farming weak bosses to obtain the item you need to host the actual real event boss.

Then after the first two days, you're thrust against an opposing crew and whoever kills the most of the big bosses wins.

Repeat 4 days in a row.

And you basically 'have' to do this because the units that are actually REALLY good in this game aren't in the gacha, you just get them from grinding this event.

The best units in a gacha game are actually f2p, it's just tedious as hell.

Last edited:

Cristaran

Smash Journeyman
Lemme put it in simple terms how tedious this event is.

Basically, the first two days of the event are you and your crew members(Discord guild), farming weak bosses to obtain the item you need to host the actual real event boss.

Then after the first two days, you're thrust against an opposing crew and whoever kills the most of the big bosses wins.

Repeat 4 days in a row.

And you basically 'have' to do this because the units that are actually REALLY good in this game aren't in the gacha, you just get them from grinding this event.

The best units in a gacha game are actually f2p, it's just tedious as hell.
And here i thought Fox/Dog Mines were tedious...
Good luck.

D

Deleted member

It's strange how I made more than twice that amount of posts in 1/5th of the time. That's the power of Yoshi fanaticism... :yoshi:
Pretty amazing. Prior to joining, I remember someone doing the math and estimating that you manage 600 posts a week.
I’ve been here since the last day of Dec, and have almost 900, so I guess I’m not doing too badly.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
today's the fateful day folks

1549964821556.png

unless it isn't, then we go back to aimless speculation for 3/4 weeks

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Pretty amazing. Prior to joining, I remember someone doing the math and estimating that you manage 600 posts a week.
I’ve been here since the last day of Dec, and have almost 900, so I guess I’m not doing too badly.
Someone crunched the numbers on my activity here? I wasn't aware of that...

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The direct will be like a river in a dry land
The last ace in a lost hand will be revealed.
When the hope of new beginnings burned our feet...
Now we need it. The gameplay, i mean.
it'll be a heartbeat for us tin men
an oasis in a singed land of speculation
it'll remind us what we're here for:
creating new theories
creating rivers in the desert

Shroob

Sup?
I have a grand total of 2 Light characters and the one SSR is De La Fille (as in the bad one).

Help me.
She's actually not bad anymore, that meme's outdated. With a proper sword team she's very useable.

I just need this event to come and go so I can finish 5* Funf and 3* my Shiva summon.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I wonder how many posts I make a week.
The direct will be like a river in a dry land
The last ace in a lost hand will be revealed.
When the hope of new beginnings burned our feet...
Now we need it. The gameplay, i mean.
This wait for a direct is the boss battle we need to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom