• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
HE

>Poppidot Stingray
Noice

Also imagining Nia singing is just gold
the songs are in Japanese so it’s not as absurd to think about

Though maybe I’ll find a song with a ridiculously strong welsh accent to use this for also

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I understand that. I have a reputation to try to maintain. And I don’t want people to think i’m some default dancing, t-posing, **** posting loon just because I was born in 1999. Is that so wrong?
In trying to prevent closed-minded people from seeing you in a certain way, you've become closed-minded yourself. You refuse to associate yourself with your generation because of a few preconceived notions, and a near-sighted view of the generation as a whole.

Honestly, I'm not surprised.

D

Deleted member

I understand that. I have a reputation to try to maintain. And I don’t want people to think i’m some default dancing, t-posing, **** posting loon just because I was born in 1999. Is that so wrong?

Vote in the Kirby poll
https://www.strawpoll.me/17822226
Eat a snickers.
It does not matter what generation you are born in, people will view you depending on your actions or looks.
I was taught that age does not matter in terms of being viewed as an adult, I feel like it applies to the same in this post.
I do not want this to come off as harsh, but rather more-so a lesson.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

There's Gibbon loud.

Then there's Howler Monkey loud:
Monkeys are such fascinating creatures.
They can do things other animals can not.
In fact, I think they have very sharp memory qualities that are similar to how we remember stuff.
I know this is gibbon talk, but I just had to mention this.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In trying to prevent closed-minded people from seeing you in a certain way, you've become closed-minded yourself. You refuse to associate yourself with your generation because of a few preconceived notions, and a near-sighted view of the generation as a whole.

Honestly, I'm not surprised.
Well what do you want me to do? Of course there’s more to the generation than that. But you can’t pick and choose. It’s all or nothing.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I think I lost count of how many voice roles you have at this point.
Hey! Thats the second time I've been told this!
I have plenty of free time on my hands, and my scripts are received pretty far away from each other, so that's how I can juggle so much. :p

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Monkeys are such fascinating creatures.
They can do things other animals can not.
In fact, I think they have very sharp memory qualities that are similar to how we remember stuff.
I know this is gibbon talk, but I just had to mention this.
I can't wait for the extenction of humanity only for monkeys to evolve into humans 2.0 and the whole cycle starts over again.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well what do you want me to do? Of course there’s more to the generation than that. But you can’t pick and choose. It’s all or nothing.
What I want you to do is stop being so damn negative. You see the world in black and white, and choose to only focus on the black. There's more to the world than just drama and negativity, and the sooner you realize that, the happier you'll be.

We're both 20 years old. We're both transgender, and lesbians. We've been through similar hardships. So the question on my mind is I know better. Why don't you?

D

Deleted member

anyone else super excited for aggressors: last, the direct sequel to aggressors: forever conflict, a film made by the production company wonder studios

D

Deleted member

Negative thoughts will not help. I know it is easy to vent, but if you let negativity consume you, the results will come out as negative.
Let the positivity flow through you. Think of nice things that make you feel positive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dumb theory time: Venus had a civilization like Earth but got fried by the increasing heat of the sun, resulting in the planet being filled with dense toxic gases, that's why sometimes is hotter than Mercury that simply is a plain rock.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, that leak is pretty much bunk IMO.

Whether it be a Direct, social media post, YouTube video, or something else; Nintendo will announce when 3.0.0 is coming ahead of time to give people warning for replays, as Gentlepanda Gentlepanda said. Not to mention that photo could be very easily faked with a handy-dandy Google search for a picture of Mementos Depths and cropping out Joker from literally anything that shows P5 gameplay.

D

Deleted member

Dumb theory time: Venus had a civilization like Earth but got fried by the increasing heat of the sun, resulting in the planet being filled with toxic gases, that's why sometimes is hotter than Mercury who simply is a plain rock.
mythra's starting to think of alternatives other than the popular ome

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Dumb theory time: Venus had a civilization like Earth but got fried by the increasing heat of the sun, resulting in the planet being filled with toxic gases, that's why sometimes is hotter than Mercury who simply is a plain rock.
Or some big space giant just crop-dusted Venus and then peaced out through a black hole, leaving it in a perpetually gassy state for countless millennia.

D

Deleted member

I used to be so into astronomy.
I got to get back into that stuff. I love space.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
because i was curious, that 'model' of joker in the leak is also taken from this catherine gameplay video

1555369005412.png
1555369013532.png

like it's legit just the catherine building blocks behind him

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

Vote in the Kirby poll
https://www.strawpoll.me/17822226
Hey,
Just popping in to say I'm from 1998, which makes me a millenial.
I don't Default dance, I don't even have Twitter, I primarily listen to jazz, I'm considered a lingual purist, I know my classic books and Movies and I have a Natural repulsion towards anything that even remotely resembles McDonalds.

Not once in my life have I met anyone who assumed I was one of those *******, usually because I don't act like one of those *******.

Behave the way you want people to see you and thatll probably be the way people see you

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Theory: Mars had civilization, but the planet was being drained of resources, so in a quick effort, all the animals banded together and built a spaceship to go to Earth instead. The meteor that killed all the dinosaurs was actually the spaceship crashlanding into Earth which caused a massive concussion that wiped out all the animal's sentience, forcing them to start back at square one.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Or some big space giant just crop-dusted Venus and then peaced out through a black hole, leaving it in a perpetually gassy state for countless millennia.

I can't believe ****ing Galactus farted on Venus and screwed the planet forever smh my head

D

Deleted member

because i was curious, that 'model' of joker in the leak is also taken from this catherine gameplay video

You may think this disconfirms the leak, but in actuality Joker is just an alt for Vince from Catherine, the real playable character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom