• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The cutoff for being a millennial is subjective.

My standard is usually whether or not someone remembers where they were and what they were doing when 9/11 happened. If you can't remember a pre-9/11 world, you're Gen Z.
It was one of the weirdest moments I had in Junior High, recess was over and they just kept us in the playgrounds and gave us the news regarding 9/11. Later next class after recess, what we all did was talk about the event even if I didn't fully understand about it. Later when I arrive home and start seeing pictures and getting understanding regarding the magnitude of the event was really shocking. After that, pretty much a lot of things got more ****ed. Now airplane security was a *****, people were scared of terrorism for the first time, worries about chemical attacks were common and the notion of a somewhat safe world that I had crumbled.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The cutoff for being a millennial is subjective.

My standard is usually whether or not someone remembers where they were and what they were doing when 9/11 happened. If you can't remember a pre-9/11 world, you're Gen Z.

I thought me remembering everything around 9/11 was just me having good memory for once lol

But yeah pre and post 9/11 worlds, specially when living in the borderland are basically black and white.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The negatives are the first thing most people think of. It’s just human nature. I don’t want to be associated with something bad. Or for people to think that’s who I am when they see what year I was born in.
It is most certainly NOT human nature. It's just your nature, because you live for drama and negativity. People in Gen Z have accomplished plenty of things, and like NSG said, it's growing up to be the most tolerant generation.

And yet, here you are, letting the bad apples spoil the bunch.

D

Deleted member

The negatives are the first thing most people think of. It’s just human nature. I don’t want to be associated with something bad. Or for people to think that’s who I am when they see what year I was born in.

Whatever. Just vote Kirby.
https://www.strawpoll.me/17822226
That's not good my guy. Focusing on the negative is gonna leave you with a negative outlook on life and makes you unhappier.

Shroob

Sup?
*New Smash leak whose validity while sketchy hasn't been 100% debunked yet*

*Kinda matches up with an element we're in the dark about still*

"So let's discuss the differences between Millennials and GenZ"

:dr^_^:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Whatever it is, I can't wait to have grandchildren and then show them the classic memes of the 2000s and the 2010s. But I bet they won't understand real humor.

Or memes would advance so much that I wouldn't be able comprehend them.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Okay so this is a quick sloppy sketch but this is some simple concept art of something I’ve been thinking about making for a little while :

image.jpg

Poppidot Stingray, a Polkadot Stingray cover band.
I wanted to make a music video for a PS song using these characters just for fun.

Vocals: Nia
Electric Guitar: Zeke
Drum (machine): Poppi alpha
Not pictured: Morag (bass), Pyra/Mythra (Trumpets?), Rex (...prop), various blades

@faygoshill
Mythra Mythra
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Well, the problem is nobody here is buying it. Plus, I think Gentlepanda's point about the Mementos stage being just a screenshot from the game flipped is a pretty damning piece of evidence.

D

Deleted member

It is most certainly NOT human nature. It's just your nature, because you live for drama and negativity. People in Gen Z have accomplished plenty of things, and like NSG said, it's growing up to be the most tolerant generation.

I feel I disagree with some parts of this post.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Still better than ****ing Edrick :dazwa:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

That's not good my guy. Focusing on the negative is gonna leave you with a negative outlook on life and makes you unhappier.
I understand that. I have a reputation to try to maintain. And I don’t want people to think i’m some default dancing, t-posing, **** posting loon just because I was born in 1999. Is that so wrong?

Vote in the Kirby poll

Noipoi

Howdy!
Whatever it is, I can't wait to have grandchildren and then show them the classic memes of the 2000s and the 2010s. But I bet they won't understand real humor.

My grandkids are gonna be cultured

They’re gonna know Pepe before they can walk

D

Deleted member

Okay so this is a quick sloppy sketch but this is some simple concept art of something I’ve been thinking about making for a little while :

View attachment 208784
I wanted to make a music video for a PS song using these characters just for fun.

Not pictured: Morag (bass), Pyra/Mythra (Trumpets?), Rex (...prop), various blades

@faygoshill
Mythra Mythra
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda
Looks eeally good!

Shroob

Sup?
Well, the problem is nobody here is buying it. Plus, I think Gentlepanda's point about the Mementos stage being just a screenshot from the game flipped is a pretty damning piece of evidence.
True, but at the same time, this is the first leak to actually try to explain what the 2nd mode is.

It's obviously NOT HRC, so that rules out pretty much every leak that's come before it as being fake.

D

Deleted member

I understand that. I have a reputation to try to maintain. And I don’t want people to think i’m some default dancing, t-posing, **** posting loon just because I was born in 1999. Is that so wrong?

Vote in the Kirby poll
My guy, gonna be blunt, nobody cares what generation you are and what you associate with. Maybe the older generations but it's been like that since the beginning of history. You shouldn't try and constantly disassociate yourself because you're just putting emphasis on it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

HE

View attachment 208784

@faygoshill
Mythra Mythra
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda

>Poppidot Stingray
Noice

Also imagining Nia singing is just gold

D

Deleted member

i mean tbh
28a.jpg

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
hasn't been 100% debunked yet
hasn't it?

the background image of mementos is a PNG taken straight from google, and it claims joker is releasing at the end of this week when we haven't even had a reminder to save replays yet

1555367917734.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom