• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
actually, I might need to dial back the Pocket Camp posts because each time I get a new idea I share it here and it happens so much
Hey you have me on discord so you can show me all the Pocket Camp stuff you want.

I would draw it myself if I could draw that is
Girl, I know that feeling.
I mean, I vividly remember things from as young as three. :p

And like, I remember when 2000 officially started as a result lol.
I barely remember anything before like 1994. lol

This is a quite good point, as someone born in 88, I can only recall things from 95 onward. Gotta say that a few things from when I was a kid were kinda hard to understand or get interested in them until I was older.
The only reason I really remember early life is not from my memory but from home videos lol

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Even then we only really experienced the back half of the 90’s cause honestly do you remember anything from when you were 5 or younger?
I remember back to age four when we lived in a rent-a-home in California. I remember watching the first ever episode of Power Rangers when it aired in 1993.

I wholeheartedly consider myself a 90s kid.

D

Deleted member

I'm still in disbelief over Notre Dame. The fact that a centuries-old structure is now irreversibly damaged as a best case scenario is absolutely tragic.

Even more so that it was likely due to a mistake on the part of someone on the site doing construction. I couldn't imagine the guilt that'd come with being the guy who destroyed Notre Dame.
I am deeply saddened.
My condolences go out to the French and anyone who loved that. That was a big piece of history.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm grateful that at least a portion of the building has been saved. There's that at least. Even when the building is restored, even if most pieces of art were saved, the cathedral won't be quite the same ever again.

****...I don't think I've lived to witness the destruction of historical landmark in nearly two decades. I was too young to know what was going on with 9/11 at the time it went down. Seeing something like this actually happen, witnessing it, hell even the mere thought of it is damn surreal.

This is a huge loss for both France and the entire globe...but at least, some of it was saved, and as far as we know, no lives were lost along with it.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm grateful that at least a portion of the building has been saved. There's that at least. Even when the building is restored, even if most pieces of art were saved, the cathedral won't be quite the same ever again.

****...I don't think I've lived to witness the destruction of historical landmark in nearly two decades. I was too young to know what was going on with 9/11 at the time it went down. Seeing something like this actually happen, witnessing it, hell even the mere thought of it is damn surreal.

This is a huge loss for both France and the entire globe...but at least, some of it was saved, and as far as we know, no lives were lost along with it.
What happened? Do we know? Was it an accident?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What happened? Do we know? Was it an accident?
People have been speculating possibilities, but it's mostly just that so far, speculation.

No cause has been absolutely determined. Not enough information or evidence of the cause has been found yet, but most investigators do suspect the cause is probably tied to the renovations the building had been going through.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
People have been speculating possibilities, but it's mostly just that so far, speculation.

No cause has been absolutely determined. Not enough information or evidence of the cause has been found yet, but most investigators do suspect the cause is probably tied to the renovations the building had been going through.
You just gotta wonder sometimes....

Though I guess we’d know by now if it was an attack. Someone would have claimed it by now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ikr?? it's such a perfect smash-style "this was ALMOST something good but then they did it an a dysfunctional way for no reason"
It's all a grand scheme to let fans down, so when the next game makes it better and how it really should have been in the first place, people give the team more praise and good pr.
They're going to silence me, don't let the truth be contained.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
ikr?? it's such a perfect smash-style "this was ALMOST something good but then they did it an a dysfunctional way for no reason"
I feel like such problems are common across Nintendo games
Problems that don't result from incompetence or laziness, but bizarre decisions

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'd proudly be a 2000's kid if only to help prove that the first set of millenials are actually ok. We didn't really gain a weird infamy until around the 2010's and I'm willing to blame that on the 2005-2009 kids. Gen Z? Right?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway don't call yourself a 2000s kid if you can't name every bionicle set released in 2005

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'd proudly be a 2000's kid if only to help prove that the first set of millenials are actually ok. We didn't really gain a weird infamy until around the 2010's and I'm willing to blame that on the 2005-2009 kids. Gen Z? Right?
I was born in 99. My childhood favorites were Ben 10 and Danny Phantom. The true Gen Z people who default dance at prom and are scarily nihilistic are Alien to me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Another 4chan rumor about Patch 3.0

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77643934

This seems very well researched, but it's probably fake due to the Jane datamine and not knowing more info about her and P5R until the 24th.
I hope this is legit. It sounds cool.

I remember back to age four when we lived in a rent-a-home in California. I remember watching the first ever episode of Power Rangers when it aired in 1993.

I wholeheartedly consider myself a 90s kid.
I’m as much a 90’s kid as you lol

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
>full length P5R girl reveal on April 25th
>(possible) Joker release in 3.0 release on April 19th.

FemJoker believers:
ccb.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom