• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That's already happened. But the Degeneracy never stops.

Also, I imagine D'Vorah's fatality in MK11 would freak people out. Especially if you hate spiders. I thought it was cool though, it fit the character real well.
That fatality looks sick, it's one of the best I've seen so far for XI. Only thing that I wish they could show is her ability to become a wasp that was on Kitana's trailer, I want to see if its permanent.

Iridium

Smash Hero
20 spots to go. Is there anybody notable who has not been suggested yet?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Stupid question, but would you all consider me a cinnamon roll?
I am just curious.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Who do you have, so far?

That'll probably help if we know
Me, you, staindgrey, KMDP, Gentlepanda, faygoshill, Pyra, Hinata, Onereasonanddone, Illuminati, ShinyLegendary, SonicSmasher1, tehponycorn, Zeke the Zekenator, Fenriraga, loz18, John Dylan Smith, Noipoi, PeridotGX, Cool Typhlosion, SneakyLink, ShotoStar, Roberk, NateVO, Shroob, Luigi the President, Just a penguin and @@@.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I understand, and thank you!

You are implying I should make more original posts rather than constantly quoting people?
Nah, I'm just saying your posts sound stilted. Like you aren't posting for any reason other than to just post. You gotta work on sounding less stiff, that's all.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Me, you, staindgrey, KMDP, Gentlepanda, faygoshill, Pyra, Hinata, Onereasonanddone, Illuminati, ShinyLegendary, SonicSmasher1, tehponycorn, Zeke the Zekenator, Fenriraga, loz18, John Dylan Smith, Noipoi, PeridotGX, Cool Typhlosion, SneakyLink, ShotoStar, Roberk, NateVO, Shroob, Luigi the President, Just a penguin and @@@.
What’s this for?

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
Since Smashboards is letting me do anything with images again, I've got a new profile pic of the best thing ever conceived! It is Hydrant Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom