• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
sooo mid april is in 5 days. joker should be released at that time but still no direct
"before the end of april" doesn't mean mid-april

the consensus is more or less that joker is being released during/after persona super live on the 25th

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
[ MUSIC ]

"If you find this recording, don't feel bad about this. Part of the journey is the end. When I drift off, I will dream about you. It's always you."
- @Diem, as Iron Man

"When I’m done, half of this thread will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. I hope they remember you."
- @faygoshill, as Thanos

Over the past 20 years, there has always been the flaming cross that stood the test of time. A competition of countless icons duking it out. Overtime, there had began the beginnings of a revolution. That, of which, was called the "SmashBoards".

Time and time again, whenever the cycle would start up, it would end the same way. People come, people go. This time... It's different. People of the "thread" has been torn apart. Loved ones left, and comrades at each others' throats. Insiders, theories, beloved icons wanted, only to become costumes...

Now, it's come to this. When one man made a deal with the devil and bet his whole life and soul... Everything changed.

WHERE PERCEPTION IS NOTHING, AND REALITY IS ALL A BRUH MOMENT...
WILL ONE THREAD STAND UP TO THE CHALLENGE.

IS THIS THE END OF SCOTT? WILL THOSE WHO SEALED THEIR FATE BECOME TRIUMPHANT? AND WILL @ClaTheBae FINALLY BELIEVE IN LOCUSTS?

SMASHBOARDS: ENDGAME
COMING JUNE 11TH, 2019

View attachment 206607

This took me way too long. I sincerely apologize if I forgot anyone. I hope you can forgive me.
Counter music

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Oh boy guys, it's make or break time.
We'll find out in the next couple hours if the Direct is real or not.

Kawaki98

Smash Rookie
"before the end of april" doesn't mean mid-april

the consensus is more or less that joker is being released during/after persona super live on the 25th
15 more days??????????? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. btw will they reveal the next fighter through his direct?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
15 more days??????????? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. btw will they reveal the next fighter through his direct?
possibly - he's been in the files next to joker since launch day, just like how lucas, roy and ryu were all together in the files and released at once during smash 4's dlc cycle, so he could even be released in 3.0 (though hoping for that much is a bit of a stretch).

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Oh boy guys, it's make or break time.
We'll find out in the next couple hours if the Direct is real or not.
The Nintendo of America account has yet to tweet anything today ... yet

... Which of course means we're getting another tweet about FE Heroes in a few hours

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
remember folks - all direct announcements are at 2PM UTC on the dot. nothing by 1:59PM, no problem; nothing by 2:01PM, buckle the **** in for another week of nothing.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Apologies if this was already discussed at length last night, but with Stage Builder coming back, which stages - assuming that this version is better/hasn't been gutted - that you made in previous Smash games do you want to recreate?

Or are there any new stages you have ideas for?
I just want it to be as good as Brawl's. I used that one a thousand times more than the Smash 4 one.
Also I've always wanted it to have backgrounds and pieces from the other stages.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I just want it to be as good as Brawl's. I used that one a thousand times more than the Smash 4 one.
Also I've always wanted it to have backgrounds and pieces from the other stages.
*Recreates every existing stage but with Metal Face*
next fighter is sora from kingdom hearts
The joke I want to make here is slightly too rude to be percieved as a joke so I'll just laugh at you

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
If there's no direct this week I can always console myself with Cuphead coming out next week

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've been wondering, are there still people going on about how DHD and Mii Swordfighter would corrupt save data? People used to claim that it might be evidence those characters would be used as a base for a DLC character but we eventually learned that it was caused by knock-off SD cards

Kawaki98

Smash Rookie
Please keep your answers longer than 10 characters
I've been wondering, are there still people going on about how DHD and Mii Swordfighter would corrupt save data? People used to claim that it might be evidence those characters would be used as a base for a DLC character but we eventually learned that it was caused by knock-off SD cards
no

D

Deleted member

i actually ran into someone on reddit who was convinced that banjo and kiddie erdrick were in because of those despite the evidence pointing to the fact that it's pretty obviously just ****ty sd cards lmao

osby

Smash Obsessed
i actually ran into someone on reddit who was convinced that banjo and kiddie erdrick were in because of those despite the evidence pointing to the fact that it's pretty obviously just ****ty sd cards lmao
You don't need to go to Reddit, there are people in here who believe Joker and Banjo are built on :ultswordfighter::ultduckhunt: just because that glitch.

D

Deleted member

it is conceivable or imaginable that people still do hold onto the thought that the duck hunt dog from the game duck hunt and the mii swordfighter from the game super smash bros. ultimate are being used as general base characters for two future downloadable content fighters

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
it is conceivable or imaginable that people still do hold onto the thought that the duck hunt dog from the game duck hunt and the mii swordfighter from the game super smash bros. ultimate are being used as general base characters for two future downloadable content fighters
in this essay i will establish that

D

Deleted member

in this essay i will establish that
the industrial revolution, while a benefit to more developed societys such as those of britain or france, actually ended up being a total negative to countries that were either less developed or victims to british colonization in their early days as a youthful country without a solid foundation. because of this,

osby

Smash Obsessed
Might want to edit more text as mods get stingy about posts with less than 10 letters.
Also there are probably enough idiots on the site who still believe it, we had people believe the goddamn chairs meant Skull Kid was in up until November
Now I wonder how many people are thinking that Stage Builder will deconfirm Steve.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the industrial revolution, while a benefit to more developed societys such as those of britain or france, actually ended up being a total negative to countries that were either less developed or victims to british colonization in their early days as a youthful country without a solid foundation. because of this,
source B's claim that the industrial revolution was a net positive for all countries involved, while drawn from positive experiences in england, cannot be taken as wholly reliable, and as such its value must be negotiated through a more in-depth consideration of the other sources. however, it is also important to note that

D

Deleted member

Did you guys already talk about the Stage Builder accidental reveal?
Sakurai could take a **** and we'd be talking about it 0.5 seconds after it happened, this thread is starved for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom