• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if it bothers @faygoshill that I'm talking about him when we don't even know eachother....

Well he hasn't said anything about it so far (get it?)

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
*looks at who's viewing the thread
Faygoshill I thought you were imprisoned, lad
He can still view the thread, he just can't respond to anything during his ban.

So going by the above, quick census time. Which house is your current preference based on the units they have, going purely off of aesthetics since we don't know much else?
Black Eagles for me. Edelgard herself and Dorothea sealed the deal for me.

Although Golden Deer are a close 2nd.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
If the HG Simulator was still a thing now, I'd nominate Faygoshill in an angel costume hung in the air by a rope that leads to who knows where.

D

Deleted member

Not from the Switch itself, no. It just saves the replay onto your SD card, and then you have to upload the video yourself using your computer/phone/whatever.
Good to know nithing changed with the update and that Nintendo just made it all infinitely harder compared to Smash 4
im thinking about making a massive group PM with some people (including the currently jailed shill of thanos memes)
But for what purpose?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
faygoshill died for our sins.

Respect his sacrifice, he deserve it.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
****s and giggles mostly
something to maybe help lighten the spam load in here since PMs are a godless wasteland (...well, within reason).

also, banned people can still PM.
The PM box is literally Faygoshill's Monoceros :v

If you people haven't Googled "Thanos" recently, then do yourself a favor and Google "Thanos".

The most glorious Easter Egg awaits those who do.
Not so fast, bucko.
Thanos_Anti-Spoiler.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

****s and giggles mostly
something to maybe help lighten the spam load in here since PMs are a godless wasteland (...well, within reason).

also, banned people can still PM.
heads up tho, banned people can't edit messages

Roberk

Smash Champion
So going by the above, quick census time. Which house is your current preference based on the units they have, going purely off of aesthetics since we don't know much else?
I think I’m going for the Black Eagles right now, it has the most unique designs with Dorothea and Petra especially. Also, some units in other houses have some serious hairstyle issues, while Linhardt seems to be the only Black Eagle with a “bad” hairstyle.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Update:
Good news: I know where the paperclip is so I can MEME
Bad news: it's not here, the left side under the replies is completely blank wtf

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I'll vote for Black Eagles as well. I like Claude the most out of the main three, but aside from one or two characters none of the other classmates in Golden Deer stick out to me as they're kind of dull. The Black Eagles on the other hand have some designs that really stand out like Dorithea on top of Edelgard having a great design herself, so they're a better package.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Update:
Good news: I know where the paperclip is so I can MEME
Bad news: it's not here, the left side under the replies is completely blank wtf
upload the images to imgur and then use the
photo.png
button to insert them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom