• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah I'm still trying to figure that sh*t out, I had a back up reply ready, but ya just had to immortalize my muck up didn't ya?
We all make mistakes no worries this place takes a little bit to get used to.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I'm expecting

• Mario Maker 2
  • FE Three Houses
  • Smash (with Erdrick at the very least)
  • Pokemon Gen 8
That's bare minimum. Any other ideas?
  • Astral Chain
  • DQ 11S
  • Maybe a second Smash character
  • Animal Crossing (if no delay)
  • Luigi’s Mansion 3 (if no delay)
  • Link’s Awakening Remake
  • Cadence of Hyrule
  • Daemon x Machina
I feel like those are reasonable predictions, anything else feels like guessing (hope I didn’t miss anything).

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh my gosh, I can physically feel how stupid my brain is right now. I'm so sorry about any dumb things said in this time frame.

Part of me wants to say I'm just tired, but I feel like an overheated mess so that can't just be it and there's no way I could actually fall asleep right now.

Anyone have any humorous video recommendations so I can sit quiet instead of inadvertently saying more stuff I physically can't think through?

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna look into the future, y'all.
I've posted this in the beginning of this month, but I can't help but bring it up again. A classic, and a goodie.

> when Koizumi says "One More Thing" at the end of the E3 2019 Direct

(obligatory @Opossum missing tag, you can tell how old this is too with @Hinata's old name)

Oh my god I would totally be Max in that situation. Top tier meme because I love these guys.

No.
There exists no games I want at Nintendo's E3.
Especially not any JRPGs
Especially not any games made by Atlus
Especially not any games that I've waited years for with zero news.
View attachment 212750

Oh wait, Bayo 3 would be nice.
Given how ATLUS is starting to go all out now with Persona 5, maybe it'll be the time for SMT to be brought back into the spotlight.

Bayo 3 is also expected, I guess.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I've posted this in the beginning of this month, but I can't help but bring it up again. A classic, and a goodie.

(obligatory @Opossum missing tag, you can tell how old this is too with @Hinata's old name)

>Making me Maximillian

fred-profile_image-a09b99fef600ca46-300x300.png

Max is great. I really need to re-watch his Assist Me! series.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

I don't think I should be laughing this hard at this stupid joke but here we are. It might be because Max is exactly what I would look like. Utter disbelief.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m very interested in having a little betting pool over Nintendo’s E3 direct.

Obviously not using money, but maybe be a little less intense as well with this one :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Banjo should honestly been replaced with erdrick or even Jill right now to better match everything lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Obviously not using money, but maybe be a little less intense as well with this one :p
Not with money?

What did they cut your salary?

:p

What type of bet we talking?

D

Deleted member

You're right. I'll delete my account if Erdrick isn't revealed.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm expecting

• Mario Maker 2
  • FE Three Houses
  • Smash (with Erdrick at the very least)
  • Pokemon Gen 8
That's bare minimum. Any other ideas?
I'm thinkin we get two Smash characters, actually.

And Animal Crossing, don't forget that.

This image

This is a good image

Hope Banjo happens

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Not with money?

What did they cut your salary?

:p

What type of bet we talking?

And anything else, like avatar changes and the like and not egostroking bets like deleting your acc
You're right. I'll delete my account if Erdrick isn't revealed.
i mean this is fine too

/s

D

Deleted member

And anything else, like avatar changes and the like
You're right though. Something small.

If Banjo is not revealed this E3, I will change my avatar to something of your choosing for the rest of June.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm glad that no matter what party we are all on, y'all are people of the culture, in this thread.

Zinith Zinith I'll be sure to get you in the next one, I'm gonna have ****ing stacked edits when judgement comes down on y'all. DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon got a sneak peek of that.

In the end, at least we can all agree. If there is a SINGULAR image that you can hear, no matter what, this is the result 100%.

ch7outof.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

And anything else, like avatar changes and the like and not egostroking bets like deleting your acc

i mean this is fine too

/s
I’d be fine with avatar changes. What’s the bet though?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm glad that no matter what party we are all on, y'all are people of the culture, in this thread.

Zinith Zinith I'll be sure to get you in the next one, I'm gonna have ****ing stacked edits when judgement comes down on y'all. DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon got a sneak peek of that.

In the end, at least we can all agree. If there is a SINGULAR image that you can hear, no matter what, this is the result 100%.

View attachment 212754
I await the wacky E3 edits

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Banjo?
Aw man...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Same but I’d get a cool *** costume.
I don’t know if I’m strong enough to summon a Persona. I definitely have a Palace though.

I also imagine you having pink hair and heterochromia, and doing your best impression of David Hayter.
I used to be able to be do a pretty good Snake voice. But I’ve been speaking with a high pitch for so long I can’t do it anymore. And my hair WILL be pink once it’s long enough! My eyes are both the same color though.

Givin a sneak peak at my AMA early. Wonder when my number will come up? I wonder what people will ask me.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

View attachment 212754
This will never not be funny. Kenny going ham at anything is hilarious, doubly so for Simmons and his Emperor Palpatine/King Kai impressions.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman

Wait I think I got it lads

Edit:well that was...something

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, sex is cool and all but have you ever had the Direct host say "and one more thing"?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
No.
There exists no games I want at Nintendo's E3.
Especially not any JRPGs
Especially not any games made by Atlus
Especially not any games that I've waited years for with zero news.
View attachment 212750

Oh wait, Bayo 3 would be nice.
What's really funny is that I've been waiting as long for 505 Games to port Terraria as you have for SMT5 to get anything past a teaser. Technically I started waiting before the first Switch Nindies Direct a month in where Terraria was on a chart so it counts kinda.

Which I mean, both are bad but the fact that a port of all things is taking this long is absolutely hilarious.

Hopefully Terraria Switch is out before E3 so I can stop being stir crazy sooner rather than later, though. At least it finally got a tangible, crisp status update that sounded like a "nearly done" this month after years of hand-wringing, thank goodness.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ack I'm too tilted for this right now.

Good games everyone. I'm going to go do something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom