• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
anyway it's now officially my birthday in the UK

i'm gonna go default dance over some dead joker leaks

Imagine a completely naked Edea bursting out of a giant cake holding a Smash envelope.
Imagine because I would totally draw that if I had the time right now :V

Happy Birthday

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Imagine a completely naked Edea bursting out of a giant cake holding a Smash envelope.
Imagine because I would totally draw that if I had the time right now :V

Happy Birthday
The real question is...

Is she Edea Leegle?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
First of all, consider the fact that most if not all of you are quality human beings who will never always be perfect.

I myself have dealt with times of depression, uncertainty, or even some forms of self loathing. That’s never fun to deal with and can not only be exhausting, but feed the depression and feeling of worthlessness.

You just gotta know that you are valued and you bring something to the world that nobody else can. It doesn’t matter how epic it is, you matter.

Secondly, SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 i too became either salty/jaded after going to graduate school, because I learned more and more of the injustices of society. It’s not that I learned that all the hard work I put into my career or life at that point was made worthless, but moreso that certain things have become less pure, and it at least made me feel betrayed.

Like, I knew my brother wasn’t viewed the same way as me, but I truly learned how women and people who aren’t white might be judged, and that was life changing.

Despite how jaded you may feel, you just have to know that with that knowledge, you have purpose. I personally may not decide that I must endure a life of oppression to understand my peers, but that doesn’t mean I don’t spend my life finding ways to help others escape their oppression. By no means am I perfect at that either, but there are more than a handful of ways to put something positive in the world, even when you feel like giving up on it.

Third, and least important, thank you everyone for the kind words regarding my Jill drawings and moveset. I greatly appreciate it all.

staindgrey staindgrey I may post that to the Jill thread soon if you think our fellow fans would appreciate it.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

Yo fams, anyone got any anime suggestions?
Well yeah I have one and that's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure I really like it and I think more people should try it out.

It's one of my favorite Anime if not my favorite Anime and it's very unique compared to other Anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom