• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Getting that collector's edition guide was probably the best thing I ever did. At least I'm learning something new while I'm waiting. That's fine, because maybe I'll get a Switch this weekend, assuming I can actually find one.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Getting that collector's edition guide was probably the best thing I ever did. At least I'm learning something new while I'm waiting. That's fine, because maybe I'll get a Switch this weekend, assuming I can actually find one.
I don't think they are that hard to find at this point. Maybe I am wrong? Idk.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Are switches still considered super rare? My local best buy literally had a bunch all stacked up near the entrance not too long ago
GameStop had their shortage when I tried to check. Best Buy, I haven't been to in ages, so that's already a problem. Maybe I need to actually go places more.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ah, a new thread smell.

I finally got all custom moves on Smash 3DS, and I need to work more on Smash Ultimate. I've got nearly everyone unlocked, but haven't started WoL just yet. I did pick up the Paperback guide... for 7 dollars.

R O F L

Smash Ace
Hi y'all, remember me? I had 174 posts in the previous thread. Amazing right? :upsidedown:

I wanted to start off with talking about something, but there seems to be nothing to talk about..... so hi I guess.

Ah, a new thread smell.

I finally got all custom moves on Smash 3DS, and I need to work more on Smash Ultimate. I've got nearly everyone unlocked, but haven't started WoL just yet. I did pick up the Paperback guide... for 7 dollars.
How did you get them all? I spent hours repetitively playing Smash Run, I hope I didn't do that for nothing...

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Are switches still considered super rare? My local best buy literally had a bunch all stacked up near the entrance not too long ago
I got mine at Target back in November and they had a bunch of them available.

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman
Might depend on the area. Where I live, Switches were basically nowhere to be found for a couple of months after launch, but nowadays I always see at least two in any given store (Target, Wal-Mart, etc).

Same with the NES Classic and SNES Classic, actually. (Though that might stop soon since they are apparently discontinued.)

StoneMask

Smash Cadet
My most wanted for DLC:

Lanky Kong
Fawful
Mort the Chicken
Alfyn (Octopath)

Obviously these won't happen, but it is my un-ironic, most-wanted list.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Hi y'all, remember me? I had 174 posts in the previous thread. Amazing right? :upsidedown:

I wanted to start off with talking about something, but there seems to be nothing to talk about..... so hi I guess.

How did you get them all? I spent hours repetitively playing Smash Run, I hope I didn't do that for nothing...
Some of them are achievements for some reason. Also, Smash Run Online would be incredible.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Classic Mode spam with mostly Ganondorf. Smash Run was ineffective for me. Besides that, I used Fox to get a lot of boxes destroyed in Trophy Rush. I also did Target Smash!! here and there.

I also was able to get another Smooth Lander Brawn Badge this way. Seemed kind of pointless, though, since I don't think you can get the effect twice? Otherwise, amazing on characters like Ganondorf who lags for days.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nintendo Switch systems aren’t rare at all in the good old state of Nevada...they never stop getting restocked

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Ooh... new thread!

Hello fellow Smash socializers!
Nice avatar. I guess there's 3 Bravely supporters that hang out in this thread?
Stacking two Red Mages at once seems wasteful, though tbh.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So a new thread, huh... it means more opportunities to spread that Pit justice! :ultpit:

RWyvern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RWyvern
Oh hey, new thread! Good morning/afternoon/evening/whatever!

I haven’t played quickplay in like four days now, but I suppose it’s really stuck with me because last night I dreamed I went on this huge, aggressive rant about the Belmonts :v

StoneMask

Smash Cadet
Did ya'll see the trailer for the new Spider-Man movie? I've wanted to see Mysterio in a film since I was 13 years old (2002, the year the first Spider-Man movie came out.

Anyway, wouldn't Mysterio have an awesome moveset in Smash? Teleporting, utilizing smokescreens, karate skills...

D

Deleted member

Oh btw, it might interest Noipoi Noipoi and @Mr. Wario that Splatoon has an actively published manga right now...

I actually own two volumes of it currently! It's a very fun read with fantastic art.

It's kind of weird, though. The main character has an obsession with pantsing everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I actually own two volumes of it currently! It's a very fun read with fantastic art.

It's kind of weird, though. The main character has an obsession with pantsing everyone.
Wow, a Japanese Manga's main character has a somewhat perverted obsession? Revolutionary.

D

Deleted member

A Power rangers fighting game called Power rangers Battle for the Grid [What is that name lol] hmmmm sounds like crap.....Who else is hyped?!!

D

Deleted member

Disclaimer since we don't have to keep it to smash i will likely be taking about shameless cashgrab's based on tv shows [Most likely praising them] Or educational games
Now back to scheduled programming

D

Deleted member

I should try and find this online, it looks rad.
Only thing I'd definitely recommend going into it is not to expect it to take itself seriously. Like, at all. It's super slapstick and silly, and features a lot of puns and recurring gags (one of the most common gags is the main character forgetting to put on clothes).

It does, however, have this adorable cinnamon roll in it:

She's the best character, hands down. She only makes that expression in every panel she's in and it's amazing.

She's the one who said this amazing line.

D

Deleted member

Hey everyone, I’m hosting an arena for a bit, so come join if you feel like it. I’m the dude with the Ganondorf icon.
Name: Name
ID: CS4JX
Password: 123456
The music is the Training Mode’s theme.

D

Deleted member

Only thing I'd definitely recommend going into it is not to expect it to take itself seriously. Like, at all. It's super slapstick and silly, and features a lot of puns and recurring gags (one of the most common gags is the main character forgetting to put on clothes).

It does, however, have this adorable cinnamon roll in it:

She's the best character, hands down. She only makes that expression in every panel she's in and it's amazing.

She's the one who said this amazing line.
That about sums up inkling in smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom