• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I really wish there was a challenge where, playing as Mario, against a level 5 Yoshi, you must get two footstool kills in one match,
Alternate version of the challenge, possibly harder.

"In a Team Smash with Friendly Fire on, get a footstool kill as Mario on a CPU Yoshi on the same team."

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
They should’ve added him singing and his anime rally cry into Smash somehow
Sign me up for the "hair flip and sparkles" moment to be one of his victory poses or taunts. :ultpit: There's lots of fun that'd be had if that happened. He also needs to smile more in Ultimate. I only know of 2 animations where he does, one being that victory pose of his.

D

Deleted member

Alternate version of the challenge, possibly harder.

"In a Team Smash with Friendly Fire on, get a footstool kill as Mario on a CPU Yoshi on the same team."
This feels more authentic because of World of Lights random tendency to be hard when you least expect it

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hmmm maybe the Tape worms have some type of effect...
th (1).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so if isabelle and the other animal villagers have nubs for feet does that mean the human villager has no real feet and his shoes are just a deception

D

Deleted member

I said allegations, implying he did not actally commit the crime. We all know Yoshi would never do such a thing, he was clearly framed.
It was obviously Birdo it got tired or people getting confused about it's gender so it took it out on Yoshi

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I know a guy.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I like this guy a lot.
also isabelle's great ability is temporary. ganondorf's f-smash is forever, and i hate that fact
Wow, a ****post with a plot twist

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
obviously isabelle's all about public image.

if she overwhelms and defeats other fighters? it shows how victorious she can be.

if she gets beaten up and gravely injured? the cameras are always watching, now everyone sees the aggressor as a target and isabelle as the victim.

isabelle has a politically plotted win-win in smash, there is no escape.

NineS

Smash Lord
obviously isabelle's all about public image.

if she overwhelms and defeats other fighters? it shows how victorious she can be.

if she gets beaten up and gravely injured? the cameras are always watching, now everyone sees the aggressor as a target and isabelle as the victim.

isabelle has a politically plotted win-win in smash, there is no escape.
what about when :ultpichu:or :ultkirby: are the victors in a battle against her?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Some of y'all're acting like Isabelle isn't an immortal godslaying hellbeast who just happens to enjoy secretarial work.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i question the very existence of the world of animal crossing and you all just ignore this crisis for a dog

KMDP

Smash Legend
i question the very existence of the world of animal crossing and you all just ignore this crisis for a dog
Oh, I considered it.

The people of Animal Crossing are just distant cousins of the people of Ylisse.

NineS

Smash Lord
not me. i still wonder how so many things in that world work. why is it that not all animals seem to be humanoid and sentient? why is the mayor/villager the only known human? where are all the humans? what do all the animals eat? fish? vegetation? or do they eat other animals? the less intelligent animals? is the world of animal crossing run on some sort of hierarchy based on intelligence, where your worth and purpose in life is measured by your intelligence, and those who are not intelligent enough are thrown away to live in the wilds, living in fear each and every day of their lives that they will potentially be consumed by those who claim to be civilized and live safely and securely inside homes, living in a society of others just like them while also forcing the single human in the town to do all of their bidding?
who are the aliens from that message at night in the TV?

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hm, I've been thinking of doing an avatar change for a while. Let me look up "Ridley and Charizard" to see if I can find any cool screenshots or fan art with both of them in it, since they're some of my most played and dragons are cool.

Oh neat, it was one of my New Year's resolutions to use more Gravity Falls reaction images.
Memory Gun.png

Last edited:

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Isabelle is but a vessel for a terror far greater. Hiding behind the facade of purity it lurks, patiently waiting for the end times to bring about its unending wrath. To try and stop it is little more than a futile dance of weakness in its many eyes. Relinquish all hope, and enjoy these final moments.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Hm, I've been thinking of doing an avatar change for a while. Let me look up "Ridley and Charizard" to see if I can find any cool screenshots or fan art with both of them in it, since they're some of my most played and dragons are cool.

Oh neat, it was one of my New Year's resolutions to use more Gravity Falls reaction images.
View attachment 187536
And then there's artwork of Yoshi and Greninja, and most of it is pretty cool, but then there's...

Yeah...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Isabelle is but a vessel for a terror far greater. Hiding behind the facade of purity it lurks, patiently waiting for the end times to bring about its unending wrath. To try and stop it is little more than a futile dance of weakness in its many eyes. Relinquish all hope, and enjoy these final moments.
and then the rule 34 comes in and ruins this entire post

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We all are changing avatars
I ain’t until next Sunday
Sign me up for the "hair flip and sparkles" moment to be one of his victory poses or taunts. :ultpit: There's lots of fun that'd be had if that happened. He also needs to smile more in Ultimate. I only know of 2 animations where he does, one being that victory pose of his.
He smiles more now than he did last game...not by much
I know a guy.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I like this guy a lot.
also isabelle's great ability is temporary. ganondorf's f-smash is forever, and i hate that fact
gud meme

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

View attachment 187536
AF2B7966-576C-4C74-A84F-4A2FA74F5910.png

First Zinith and now you posted something that’ll haunt my nightmares tonight, congrats!

(Though admittedly I have a similar resolution with Critical Role reaction images so thanks for that. Fitting for the voice actor kick we went on earlier)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom