• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I don't even have a mic :laugh:

I have a cousin with a studio, though. I asked him and he said I could use my phone if I found a nice, quiet closet. But if I need to use his studio I can ask.
That actually works surprisingly well. You can then edit out any backhround noise you find.

No problem...

The thing is, what would we call it?
Sorry if I bugged you with the tag.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Whenever I get nervous I stutter ALOT. It sucks man.
I wish my problem was stuttering though. I was born with a vocal problem that made my voice lower than normal. So whenever I try to speak at a normal volume, I end up speaking too low. I need to raise my voice in order to get a normal sounding volume. It really sucks, especially when I try to talk with strangers. They almost always ask if I'm sick or something.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I wish my problem was stuttering though. I was born with a vocal problem that made my voice lower than normal. So whenever I try to speak at a normal volume, I end up speaking too low. I need to raise my voice in order to get a normal sounding volume. It really sucks, especially when I try to talk with strangers. They almost always ask if I'm sick or something.
That must suck.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Man, I’d love to join a podcast and be able to speak with you guys (I guess I can use my phone as a mic) but I’d be too embarrassed to actually talk :/

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sometimes I think you guys read my posts in a southern accent because of all the "Howdy's!", and that you'd be incredibly disappointed to learn that i'm not a cowboy.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'd be down with a podcast, except my normal speaking voice would drive anyone up a wall...
I have an all natural stereotypical "Joisey" accent. I can hold it in somewhat, but it comes out when it wants to.

You're not alone.
Man, I’d love to join a podcast and be able to speak with you guys (I guess I can use my phone as a mic) but I’d be too embarrassed to actually talk :/
You guys think you have it rough?

I mean, I kinda sound like a 14 year old... My voice would be grading pretty fast

That, and I have a tendency to speak very loudly.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I have an all natural stereotypical "Joisey" accent. I can hold it in somewhat, but it comes out when it wants to.

You're not alone.
I haven't actually heard my voice since I was a kid, so I have no idea what I sound like.

And because I live here, I have little frame of reference for what my accent sounds like.

...I probably sound "Generically British" to most Americans, to be honest.
Sometimes I think you guys read my posts in a southern accent because of all the "Howdy's!", and that you'd be incredibly disappointed to learn that i'm not a cowboy.
I don't read text in accents unless specifically cued to.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
You guys think you have it rough?

I mean, I kinda sound like a 14 year old... My voice would be grading pretty fast

That, and I have a tendency to speak very loudly.
My main issue is that I have a constant stammer and getting a few words can be a pain sometimes and just downright humiliating.

A minor thing is that my voice is pretty low for a 5’2” woman

D

Deleted member

The more I play against and watch the CPU, the more I'm convinced whoever programmed these things had no chill.

Speaking of which, Ridley's AI is a hell beast that knows how to mix-up, dash dance, edge-guard, abuse dis-joints, and punish. And that's just on level 7.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I haven't actually heard my voice since I was a kid, so I have no idea what I sound like.
Actually, I tell a lie, I do sort of know what I sound like?

When talking over the phone, my paternal grandmother and uncle (Dad's Elder Brother) have both mistaken me for my father.

...So I probably sound a lot like my Dad.
that's nothing i sound like a clown nose going down a Meat grinder
...Colorful.

D

Deleted member

My voice is in the process of breaking, so I’m sounding fairly deep, but raspy.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
While Vergeben is definitely very credible; more so than any other leaker, NEVER put total trust in a leak unless it's ESRB-tier. That's the only way to insulate yourself from harsh burns.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
While Vergeben is definitely very credible; more so than any other leaker, NEVER put total trust in a leak unless it's ESRB-tier. That's the only way to insulate yourself from harsh burns.
While I believe most stuff he said, I do wish he's wrong sometimes. Like when he said Sora won't be in this game. He probably won't be anyway, but I'd like it if he did.

D

Deleted member

My Waluigi impression could be fair for a project like this, tbh.

I would love to join that podcast too.

D

Deleted member

I would love to make the casting for Waluigi.

I just need to get my hand on a good mic and some headphones.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

The more I play against and watch the CPU, the more I'm convinced whoever programmed these things had no chill.

Speaking of which, Ridley's AI is a hell beast that knows how to mix-up, dash dance, edge-guard, abuse dis-joints, and punish. And that's just on level 7.
Meanwhile I was facing a level nine Snake the other day and on the last stock, he went on the top platform, Up B'd, launched himself with C4 immediately after, and then killed himself on the upper blast zone.

D

Deleted member

Meanwhile I was facing a level nine Snake the other day and on the last stock, he went on the top platform, Up B'd, launched himself with C4 immediately after, and then killed himself on the upper blast zone.
Hold on i thought Wario Waft was the only move that you can kill yourself in the Upper blastzone with

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't stutter, but I do go "umm" and "ehhh" a lot. I also say "right" too much when I get excited, like after every other sentence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom