• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Vanilla Chocolate Chip is my absolute fav.

Whenever there's a direct I try to have some with me, it enhances the experience ten fold.
That's also one of my favorites. I was originally going to post strawberry and vanilla chocolate chip, but I changed my mind at the last second and just put vanilla and chocolate.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
What kind of ice cream do you guys like? I like the classic napolitan trio: strawberry, chocolate and vanilla.
I like Chocolate ice cream and some other flavors like Cheesecake , Mango, Cookies n Cream and some flavors not seen in anywhere else but Mexico, like Timbakey and Mamey fruit ice cream.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Guys, do you remember Rolly Polly Olly, which is that one kids show that had a setting of a family sitcom, and the tone of a partial slice of life? I usually like that show for the what how things move (Especially the intro, and the logo), as well as the atmosphere with planets having faces, everything in Olly's house being contained only circular shapes, and such.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Guys, do you remember Rolly Polly Olly, which is that one kids show that had a setting of a family sitcom, and the tone of a partial slice of life? I usually like that show for the what how things move (Especially the intro, and the logo), as well as the atmosphere with planets having faces, everything in Olly's house being contained only circular shapes, and such.
Aww, that was part of my early childhood. It was very well done. I used to watch it in Spanish, of course. xD I remember the Square planet...and I think even the Sun had a face.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh my word poor thing it must've been so scared.
I don’t own a sugar glider, but it looked like it was pretty content, I think it would’ve been more vocal if it was scared.
And from what I’ve heard, sugar gliders don’t mind hanging out in small spaces.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I don’t own a sugar glider, but it looked like it was pretty content, I think it would’ve been more vocal if it was scared.
And from what I’ve heard, sugar gliders don’t mind hanging out in small spaces.
x3 AWWWWWWW! THEY ARE SO PURE AND ADORABLE! I would want to have one! And their name is pretty fitting...as their adorableness can cause diabetes.

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
Rolly Polly Olly is the best show to ever air on any television.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Have you guys just felt like you're never going to be good at your job no matter what you do?

I'm having one of those days

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Ah I see.
Like I said I’m not an expert, just going from word of mouth from people who own them. So hopefully I’m correct with my assumptions.

That is a show I haven’t heard about in years...

AndreaAC

Yeah, i've had those moments. Sometimes I think i'll never be good enough to make it in the industry.

What's your job?
Noi, you are still pretty young, you still have a lot of time to work on your projects, portfolio, your studies and such. Don't let those early worries stop you from continuing into advancing in your Long-Term goal.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Yeah, i've had those moments. Sometimes I think i'll never be good enough to make it in the industry.

What's your job?
Bro, if you’re 17 you have sooooooo much time to get better.

Like, when I was 17 I was just some douche who whooped his friends at Smash, played Four Square and had a sick beard. Well, and a back brace.

There’s no way I would have been a good teacher at that point.

You just have to take the good with the bad. Not every day is going to be what you thought it would, but you just have to believe “this too shall pass” and look forward to the next amazing moment.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Have you guys just felt like you're never going to be good at your job no matter what you do?

I'm having one of those days
Not at my job, but on my Youtube channel. Self-doubt is a demon that constantly rears its head. It makes it hard to believe in your own work, hard to give yourself the benefit of the doubt when anything is at all imperfect. You go through stretches where you really doubt why you're even doing this, and all the positive praise in the world can't stop you from feeling that way.

I get those days. You'll work through it. Because you're better than those days.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I can't say I know much about teaching, but I do know this.

There's always room for improvement. if you truly think you could be better, then be better! I know it's easier said then done, but I know you can do it. Besides, i'm sure you're way better than you think you are. People tend to undermine their successes.

You're a teacher. By definition you're leaving an impact on our future generations. Heck, someone from your class could put us on Mars one day.

There will always be moments where you think you're not good enough. You could either prove yourself right, or you could prove yourself wrong.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
As an Oreo lover, cookies & cream is my jam

Though, honorable mention to mint chocolate chip
Just when you think you know someone, you find some deep, dark secret that changes your view of them forever...

Iridium

Smash Hero
Just when you think you know someone, you find some deep, dark secret that changes your view of them forever...
Peanut butter is easily the worst one of them all. That stuff would kill me, or so I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom