• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Like I said, if you count the Koopalings (7), Alph, Leaf (Female PKMN Trainer), and then arguably Pikachu Libre and/or Agent 3 of the Inklings, we’re a lot closer to 100 than expected.

If you count each of the alts (Male/female Robin & Corrin, each Villager), we’re already over 100. But I don’t measure it that way. I think we’re closer to 93-95 “different playable characters”, but that doesn’t count the characters you can make with Mii Fighters either.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Well, we're clearly getting 5 more if it wants to be on par with tbe first wave of DLC and then people think we'll get some bonus character, too. Surprised the poll is as close as it is with all the discussion I've seen here

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think Town is GF's attempt at innovating. Its a game with a unique concept that also seems to experiment with traditional JRPG combat.

...But that said, I'm not really impressed by it either. Generally when people think of JRPGs, they think of story, characters, gameplay and above all else adventure. The only one of those Town seems to be promising is gameplay. No characters have really stood out, the story doesn't seem that interesting, and you'll only have one tiny town to explore.

Maybe there's more to it then that but if there is, it hasn't been advertised well. I do think it isn't an awful idea though, just something they may not have done enough with. A JRPG that takes place in a single town could be a great way to get you to know and become attached to a large cast of side characters, especially if they had in depth side quests like in Majora's Mask but I suppose character writing has never been GF's forte.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I’m guessing it will be a few more until sakurai wants to retire, that or he wants to go to a new project. I’m taking a guess on this though.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It took me almost an entire day to do it, but I've managed to unlock every character in the base game

Now I can actually enjoy playing some actual matches instead of needlessly running back and forth as Sonic for nearly 30 minutes straight

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It took me almost an entire day to do it, but I've managed to unlock every character in the base game

Now I can actually enjoy playing some actual matches instead of needlessly running back and forth as Sonic for 30 minutes straight
Sakurai: Unlocking characters will be more streamlined this time around.

"So that was a ****ing lie" said the Smash community

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220

Now I can actually enjoy playing some actual matches instead of needlessly running back and forth as Sonic for excessive amounts of time
Ahh... takes me back to when I first played Ultimate with my brother. We bought digitally at lauch and played it all day, unlocking the characters was fun, even though we lost some of the character unlock battles. Those were pretty tough, actually! I remember they did a patch to nerf them.

Soon, I hope to obtain my own Switch, and play with all of you. I'll probably main Banjo and Kazooie in addition to Inkling. This game is amazing, I can't wait to play it again.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Z25 Z25 I’m almost done iZombie. Just have the final episode.

I loved the drag queen episode. Liv was looking pretty good lol.
Sad about Liv’s dad. He looked like he was actually gonna turn a new leaf
The ocean’s eleven penultimate episode was pretty great. I can’t wait to watch the finale tomorrow!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I’ve gotta do 800 of these things.

I’m down for a few suggestions.
O-O 800? Holy cow. Is this a new project of yours?

I mean, I know those things are terrifying, but I will give you suggestions based on some of my faves that you might already know: Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Reshiram, Rayquaza, Yveltal, Lunala, Zacian, Corviknight.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
O-O 800? Holy cow. Is this a new project of yours?

I mean, I know those things are terrifying, but I will give you suggestions based on some of my faves that you might already know: Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Reshiram, Rayquaza, Yveltal, Lunala, Zacian, Corviknight.
I’m doing all of these eventually.

I will not rest until the entire dex is cursed.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
I’ve gotta do 800 of these things.

I’m down for a few suggestions.
I have a few suggestions!
Hoop. This pokemon creates onion rings out of thin air. It can't stop eating them, and it's too obese to move, so it sits around all day making and eating onion rings.

Lopun. It's a ripped bodybuilder with bits of fluff covering it's nipples and crotch. It flexes on its enemies to scare them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom