• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
you guys ever heard of video games
Yes. I’m pretty much the only one though. Everyone else just plays something called “are-pea-geese”

This is a Chinese basket weaving forum. Literally how are video games relevant to this thread at all?

Please, stay on topic.
I legit wanna do this now.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
This is a Chinese basket weaving forum. Literally how are video games relevant to this thread at all?

Please, stay on topic.
Basket Weaver 2020 is coming to Switch.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Ooh this is gonna be good to read as you progress. Like I said the story is fantastic and I'm sure you'll enjoy it going forth.
I think I'm going to take a break for now. I went with the Black Eagles house (finding out that they had a lot of mages made me more confident with my choice), and I just encountered the game's calendar system for the first time.

I'm hoping that this game isn't going to require strict time management - that sort of thing kept me from getting into Dead Rising 2, it was something that I struggled with in Persona 5 (especially early on - I'm assuming that earlier Persona games are even stricter in that regard), and it made it more intimidating to get into Majora's Mask and Pikmin 1.

I'll keep posting my thoughts and experiences as I progress.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What is a videogame?

A misserable little pile of secrets, that’s what it is.

But enough talk! Have at ya!

9EE1B6A7-7CED-48DC-A03F-3CCBA248EC58.png

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
new difficulty is out for FE

DLC 2 is there too ooh wow
ARGH! I just started my Church route playthrough yesterday, if I just waited a day!

Oh well, it just means I have to do another playthrough of Golden Deers after I finish Link's Awakening.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ARGH! I just started my Church route playthrough yesterday, if I just waited a day!

Oh well, it just means I have to do another playthrough of Golden Deers later.
One thing you could do for Church route is only use the church employees. Could make for a fun time.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Night y'all. Sorry I didn't talk nor socialize much today since there wasn't any non-Smash related stuff to talk about I could think of. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for that.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think I'm going to take a break for now. I went with the Black Eagles house (finding out that they had a lot of mages made me more confident with my choice), and I just encountered the game's calendar system for the first time.

I'm hoping that this game isn't going to require strict time management - that sort of thing kept me from getting into Dead Rising 2, it was something that I struggled with in Persona 5 (especially early on - I'm assuming that earlier Persona games are even stricter in that regard), and it made it more intimidating to get into Majora's Mask and Pikmin 1.

You can probably beat it with poor or relaxed management on normal. It's not really a difficult game, and it was designed as such that getting Master Classes and such aren't really necessary.

Just relax and play it however you please.

D

Deleted member

Normal mode should be a swift ride through. Take it from ShinyLegendary who never played a real FE game in his life. Byleth and Edelgard was overleveled and the only map he struggled with was the final map. He did BE.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I am binge watching Mia and me if you look it up or heaven forbid watch it then you will see that I am scraping the bottom of the barrel...

D

Deleted member

Like Megadoomer Megadoomer the only FE game that might kick your balls routinely on normal mode is Thracia 776. Here's only one of the chapters it makes you put up with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

The calendar isn’t that bad too deal with.

I’d recommend exploring the first week do all the quests and what not. They are usually quick or simple. Some require you to go into battle, so I recommend doing those and paralouges the end of a month before your mission unless you need levels, then do auxiliary battles at some point.

After that, the middle two weeks do whatever you’d like. I usually just use explore and refresh my teams motivations for the lesson the next week.

If you want to focus on other things then you could go and do seminars to boost stats if you wanted as well. Of course that means you won’t have your team at full motivation for the next lesson, but you don’t necessarily need that.

You adjust to it pretty quick and it’s a nice system once you get used to it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

My biggest suggestion would be to talk to all of your students at least once per month via the Explore option.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I did that Sabi/Papagenos survey. I said Shantae was my most wanted, Goku was my least wanted, Banjo and K. Rool are my mains, I prefer beef... and just what the hell for the "most likely" question? Like, how am I supposed to know? This pass has been so ridiculously out of left field that I can't possibly answer that. I just wrote "someone from Capcom."

Shroob

Sup?
I'd like to announce that officially:

God is dead.

KFC is putting out an official DATING SIM where you date the Colonel.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I did that Sabi/Papagenos survey. I said Shantae was my most wanted, Goku was my least wanted, Banjo and K. Rool are my mains, I prefer beef... and just what the hell for the "most likely" question? Like, how am I supposed to know? This pass has been so ridiculously out of left field that I can't possibly answer that. I just wrote "someone from Capcom."
Goku is an option...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom