• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
step 1: acquire lysithea
step 2: give lysithea thunderbrand, because she and catherine share a crest
step 3: bench catherine forever
I have too much mage & students already, I know Lys is broken, but I want some variety in my team.

She can wait I take the Golden Deer path.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
if you close your eyes while listening to marianne's supports with english voices, you can pretend you're listening to haru's missing p5 screentime

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Anyone here about to get on the Grand Prix for CTR?

I’m also debating on whether I will have time for Three Houses since my grad school is back in session in a few weeks. Thoughts?

D

Deleted member

A Duck Hunt and a Game & Watch!! Nice to see such good variety at EVO. :3

D

Deleted member

WAIT, BATTLEFIELD FORMS ARE LEGAL???
MIIS ARE LEGAL???????

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I've never seen Battlefield forms in tournament play before, and Miis weren't legal in Smash 4
Yeah, I heard something about battlefield forms not having the perfect blast zones most of the time (as odd as this sounds even for me), and Miis were indeed banned in the Smash 4 days.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Some stuff from vr plant and a little more in papa geno’s new video:

Also he mentioned that on the home page of the site, the new tab is gone again.

I don’t think his means character four gets teased at EVO, but I could see this be linked to an early September direct revealing them.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Some stuff from vr plant and a little more in papa geno’s new video:
[BIG EMBED]

Also he mentioned that on the home page of the site, the new tab is gone again.

I don’t think his means character four gets teased at EVO, but I could see this be linked to an early September direct revealing them.
I really hope they make a new, good MvC game.
I’ve never gotten into one because I’ve only recently started to get into Capcom series beyond Mega Man, like DMC and Ace Attorney.
But Phoenix Wright and Vergil, as well as other Marvel characters I like, weren’t even in Infinite, which I heard wasn’t even a great game.

If they make a solid MvC game with more inspiration from the comics instead of just MCU on the Marvel side, as well as the return of Phoenix Wright, Vergil, maybe Viewtiful Joe, and MAYBE Classic Mega Man, I’d be down.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'll participate in a major tourney someday, and it's going to be great. Also need to just meet some players.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The only character I've seen who's able to stir up a noticeable reaction from almost all fans is Waluigi, and there's no telling how we can separate the sincere fans from the memers.
Most of the memers actually do want Waluigi though. There character is meant to be kind of absurd. If people think he's funny that means they probably like him.

The "Waluigi fans aren't sincere" is just a petty argument haters used to try to discredit his fans.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Most of the memers actually do want Waluigi though. There character is meant to be kind of absurd. If people think he's funny that means they probably like him.

The "Waluigi fans aren't sincere" is just a petty argument haters used to try to discredit his fans.
yeah just because I like Sans memes doesn't mean I don't actually like Sans. Same with Waluigi.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Remember that old 5ch rumor mainly with Velvet? Well I definitely think the guy has legitimate sources now. He only believed Hero, but he also said Erdrick's armor and Slime Hat were mii costumes which ended up true.

And he also figured Lloyd and Yuri were Mii costumes and considering the new mii costumes were only from the same series as the DLC Fighter so far, it lines up. and the guy said that 8 sources heard it was someone from Tales. Along with some Insiders we know of here hearing Lloyd and Yuri.

But the suspicious part is the Resident Evil and Nakoruru part. Only 4 sources heard these two. But there's three spots left. So I think it's:

1.Just one of these two(might be Jill for RE if it corrsponds to the Fighting Female rumor)
2. One of them being a bonus character to purchase
3. Just not legitimate at all.

Like the 5ch guy himself said, he was only confident in Hero. But it seems like Tales is the most likely for the one of the last two based on Insider info right now.
But if Banjo only comes with Microsoft Mii Costumes, then no doubt to me that the last two DLC characters are Namco and Capcom(aka Tales and Resident Evil), while there could be Mii Costumes outside of character releases, so far the only major non-character patch briught no mii costumes which implies only 5 waves of Mii Costumes.

GhostM

Phantom
Now that I think about it, if two different people who speak different languages were to play Hero dittos, what would the game language be set to? This is the first time where language in the game comes to play

D

Deleted member

Hey everyone. A game I voice in is going to do a stream to raise money for charity! Anything helps, even just watching.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Now that I think about it, if two different people who speak different languages were to play Hero dittos, what would the game language be set to? This is the first time where language in the game comes to play
i nominate french for the universal language

there's just a certain fille à queue de cheval rouge to every word in that language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom